• filter:
  • 1 2 34555
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
MLKING. expires 01/28/08

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

rated:
Todays code:
9GS3T6

rated:
Any code for today?

rated:
It MIGHT be HD36MJ. I don't actually get the text message, so I'm basing that off of other code sites.

GROUNDHOG also expires today.

rated:
APOLLO14 expires 2/11. I love having 10 different cards.

rated:
Code worked, pretty good deal. This was my first redbox experience, and my suspicions were confirmed. My copy of 3:10 to Yuma was scratched to all hell, and skipped a few times. Does anyone ever check the redbox dvds for scratches?

rated:
homer1300 said: Code worked, pretty good deal. This was my first redbox experience, and my suspicions were confirmed. My copy of 3:10 to Yuma was scratched to all hell, and skipped a few times. Does anyone ever check the redbox dvds for scratches?

Which code did you use? I've been using the Redbox for about a month, and every DVD I've rented has been scratch-free. I've even had a few with no fingerprints!! Guess it's all where you rent from.

rated:
My experience has been the same as UPdownLoAD's- I've been renting from Redbox for 2 months without any problems.

rated:
UPdownLoAD said: homer1300 said: Code worked, pretty good deal. This was my first redbox experience, and my suspicions were confirmed. My copy of 3:10 to Yuma was scratched to all hell, and skipped a few times. Does anyone ever check the redbox dvds for scratches?

Which code did you use? I've been using the Redbox for about a month, and every DVD I've rented has been scratch-free. I've even had a few with no fingerprints!! Guess it's all where you rent from.

APOLLO14

I guess I was just unlucky.

rated:
I've been using Redbox since BB online banned me (about 5 months). Never had a DVD that couldn't be read by my computer. Seen conditions from branding spanking new to scratched like crazy with some kind of dried sticky stuff on them. Nothing rubbing alcohol coundn't fix.

rated:
Code for free rental only for today 2/11/08: BST53H

rated:
Bmr4life said: I've been using Redbox since BB online banned me (about 5 months). Never had a DVD that couldn't be read by my computer. Seen conditions from branding spanking new to scratched like crazy with some kind of dried sticky stuff on them. Nothing rubbing alcohol coundn't fix.

What happened with BB online? How'd you get banned!!???

rated:
Anyone have this week's code? I've not received it yet.

rated:
jwtseng said: Bmr4life said: I've been using Redbox since BB online banned me (about 5 months). Never had a DVD that couldn't be read by my computer. Seen conditions from branding spanking new to scratched like crazy with some kind of dried sticky stuff on them. Nothing rubbing alcohol coundn't fix.

What happened with BB online? How'd you get banned!!???

returning dvd's to the store for a free B&M dvd while also saying the dvd had already been mailed back so I could get another one on its way in the mail. worked for a few months. I shouldn't have been so greedy. I like this deal a lot more though.

rated:
Just another data point:

I just signed up on their website this morning and received the same code as provided by the OP:

BREAKROOM

This is not a "Monday" code, but the code you receive providing Redbox with your email address via their website.

rated:
Today's code:

44TKSW

Or so an SD birdie told me.

rated:
SO.. Using these codes, you can basically get free rentals at a rate of about 1 (or more) a week indefinately? Confirm? Anyone doing this?

rated:
dealwagon said: SO.. Using these codes, you can basically get free rentals at a rate of about 1 (or more) a week indefinately? Confirm? Anyone doing this?

Correct.

rated:
dealwagon said: SO.. Using these codes, you can basically get free rentals at a rate of about 1 (or more) a week indefinately? Confirm? Anyone doing this?

yup. i was slow catching on as well.

rated:
Redbox codes:

http://www.insideredbox.com/index.php/codes

I'm sure it's already in the post somewhere above, but for late-comers like myself, I thought it might be of some assistance.

rated:
you can basically combo your deal with using a never been use for redbox debit or credit card

use code breakroom to start out
then get another one code dvdonme to get the second one
then use the monday code for another one

3 movies for today's deal with 1 card

don't forget to factor our the time spent watching these movies on the weekdays. Do you really have the time considering that tomorrow is another slave working day?

rated:
Today's free code is 26LBYS

EXPIRES MIDNIGHT 2/25/08.

rated:
I used March and Breakroom to start of with, and it work.

Someone mention here that if I put my e-mail address at the end then they will send me a receipt or something like that, but they didn't send me anything?

and also can anyone tell me what MONDAY code is, and do I need to use different CC for that too or I could use the same one I used for the other code?

rated:
rajukumar said: Someone mention here that if I put my e-mail address at the end then they will send me a receipt or something like that, but they didn't send me anything?

Hmmm, maybe there was a typo in your email address, or maybe check your JUNK folder just in case it was seen as SPAM? I put in my email address on each rental, and I get an email notice for the rental, another email when I return it, and a final email the next day as my receipt (showing what my credit card was charged).

rated:
anybody got today's free code ?
I did not

rated:
For the person with the question about the $10 hold to your credit card, they have a FAQ on the site.
It talks about it there. It might be that they weren't able to verify you. (disposable cc)
You can also get charged $25 after 25 days if you don't return the movie.
Additional for anyone that does have problems with a disc, call them and let them know.
They can't fix something if they don't know it's broken.

I think these are great. We've got two different companies doing these in our area.
The New Release & redbox and we've never had a problem with either.

rated:
First time I've really looked into Redbox. Do I need to make an account online before dropping by a store that has a Redbox machine? Thanks.

rated:
you need no account just go and pick a movie then slide the credit card of your choice you can find free codes all over the net and you do not need a account to use them

rated:
Free code is MARCH. It dies today. Sucky thing is there is nothing to rent. I brought 10 different cards with me only to be let down.

rated:
vegastaco said: you need no account just go and pick a movie then slide the credit card of your choice you can find free codes all over the net and you do not need a account to use them
Thanks for the information! I found a few codes online - can I redeem several DVDs using different codes on the same day if they're all on the same credit card?

rated:
Another code - THANKU

rated:
mastavic said: vegastaco said: you need no account just go and pick a movie then slide the credit card of your choice you can find free codes all over the net and you do not need a account to use them
Thanks for the information! I found a few codes online - can I redeem several DVDs using different codes on the same day if they're all on the same credit card?

Yes. Every code is once per CC forever. You can use 100 codes on a single CC or a single code on 100 different CC's all in the same day. Only hold up is a code can never be used more than once on a single CC no matter the time frame. Its beneficial to have multiple CC's since a lot of codes are have exp dates. Example being the Monday only codes.

Lastly, you will know whether or not the code will work with you CC right after you swipe the CC. If it does not work, you will have the option to cancel the transaction, use a diff code, or a diff card.

rated:
Just got texted the Monday only code. Its PL96QA

rated:
Bmr4life said: mastavic said: vegastaco said: you need no account just go and pick a movie then slide the credit card of your choice you can find free codes all over the net and you do not need a account to use them

Yes. Every code is once per CC forever. You can use 100 codes on a single CC or a single code on 100 different CC's all in the same day. Only hold up is a code can never be used more than once on a single CC no matter the time frame. Its beneficial to have multiple CC's since a lot of codes are have exp dates. Example being the Monday only codes.

Lastly, you will know whether or not the code will work with you CC right after you swipe the CC. If it does not work, you will have the option to cancel the transaction, use a diff code, or a diff card.

Thank you very much for the thorough reply. I'll probably swing by a location with a friend later, so we can probably get three or four rentals, as we each have two credit cards. Thanks again!

rated:
Does anyone know if these codes will work with Dvdxpress kiosks?

rated:
Chip718 said: Does anyone know if these codes will work with Dvdxpress kiosks?They won't work. DVDXpress and RedBox are the same concept, but operated by different companies.

rated:
New Monday code : 92X7WF

rated:
annfab said: New Monday code : 92X7WF

thanks!

rated:
Anyone having issues with being charged even if a code was used?

rated:
I received a code today in my e-mail. I'm guessing as it is pretty generic it should be good for one time use for anyone?

MISSYOU

expires 3/24

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 2 34555
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014