• filter:
  • 12 3 4560
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
homer5150 said: I received a code today in my e-mail. I'm guessing as it is pretty generic it should be good for one time use for anyone?

MISSYOU

expires 3/24

Thats odd, my special code is

SPRING

same exp

rated:
BrotherAli said: Anyone having issues with being charged even if a code was used?

only if you keep the movie longer than one day, then you get charged $1 per day after.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said: BrotherAli said: Anyone having issues with being charged even if a code was used?

only if you keep the movie longer than one day, then you get charged $1 per day after.

prastogi said: kringan said: these codes are one time use per credit card .. once you use one free code with one credit card, you cant reuse it again with the same card

In my case, I used 2 different cards on same day and they later billed me for the second one used..... so be careful....

I did the same thing the next day and again, charged for the other one.... hence I got 4 rentals for $2 (not bad).

So they have fixed it? Just curious since this^ is on the first page.

rated:
I think these RedBox locations closes TOO EARLY!

I mean, NOT closed, but charges you for another day.

9PM?

It should be like Midnight or at least 10PM

rated:
JediFreeStuff said: I think these RedBox locations closes TOO EARLY!

9PM?

You think that's early... It used to be 5pm(I think) a couple months ago. I know it was before 9.

rated:
dwit said: JediFreeStuff said: I think these RedBox locations closes TOO EARLY!

9PM?

You think that's early... It used to be 5pm(I think) a couple months ago. I know it was before 9.

It used to be 7pm. The 9pm time is only a few months old.

rated:
homer5150 said: I received a code today in my e-mail. I'm guessing as it is pretty generic it should be good for one time use for anyone?

MISSYOU

expires 3/24

i got this missyou email as well and tried it today and it didnt work...gonna email them

rated:
Bmr4life said: dwit said: JediFreeStuff said: I think these RedBox locations closes TOO EARLY!

9PM?

It used to be 7pm. The 9pm time is only a few months old.

Obviously, they are trying to make MORE than $1 Buck from people... counting on people being LATE.

rated:
I used all three of the following at WalMart in Georgia.

MISSYOU
BEEMOVIE
SPRING

They all expire monday. I rented 8 movies. Going back for more today.

rated:
New Code: THANKU

rated:
dp1 said: New Code: THANKU

Pretty sure THANKU is old but has no exp date. One time per CC.

rated:
If you used a code and it showed $0 on checkout and you still got charged, call them and tell them the code you used and they will refund the charge.

rated:
Misplaced my cellphone. Can someone please post todays code?

rated:
annfab said: Misplaced my cellphone. Can someone please post todays code?LK8LV1 for 3/24

rated:
Here's the code for today 3/31/08:

JM17RS

rated:
paolobeltran said: Here's the code for today 3/31/08:

JM17RS
Thanks! I love Mondays now, haha

rated:
Promo code "NOFOOL" for free dvd is working today 4/1, Longs Drugs, CA.

rated:
I used this at my local Albertson's last week. Very easy and great service. Just be careful your disc goes back in all the way.

rated:
Promo code "ALVIN14" worked for FREE DVD on 4/4/08 at Longs Drugs,CA.

rated:
beatmesweety said: Promo code "ALVIN14" worked for FREE DVD on 4/4/08 at Longs Drugs,CA.What's the new code today?

rated:
I used the code TAXES today (April 16) for a free rental. I don't know what the expiration date is.

rated:
hm2brpm0ei said: I used the code TAXES today (April 16) for a free rental. I don't know what the expiration date is.

exp the 21st which is this coming monday

here's a tip. When there are people waiting in line to use the redbox and are behind you, becareful because they are trying to steal your promo code.

rated:
storerobber said: hm2brpm0ei said: here's a tip. When there are people waiting in line to use the redbox and are behind you, becareful because they are trying to steal your promo code.

Are you kidding? A)If it is one time use how can they steal it if you use it B) If it is unlimited for the general public why do you care.

Some advice I would give is not to hog the redbox using multiple cards and the same code when people are in line.

rated:
storerobber said: hm2brpm0ei said: I used the code TAXES today (April 16) for a free rental. I don't know what the expiration date is.

here's a tip. When there are people waiting in line to use the redbox and are behind you, becareful because they are trying to steal your promo code.

That doesn't make any sense.

rated:
yes it does make sense. Your atm machine does the same thing like touch screen and slide that card through therefore, you treat that box like your atm machine. Gosh, some people are so slow at this.

rated:
storerobber said: hm2brpm0ei said: I used the code TAXES today (April 16) for a free rental. I don't know what the expiration date is.

Promo codes are not unique. They can be used once per CC so they can't steal it from you unless they stael your CC. I share promo codes when I can in person and here on FW.

storerobber said: yes it does make sense. Your atm machine does the same thing like touch screen and slide that card through therefore, you treat that box like your atm machine. Gosh, some people are so slow at this.

Actually, you're the one that is slow. Redbox promo codes and an ATM pin number are very different.

rated:
here and let me break it down once again for the really slow and annoying that still doesn't get it. My quote

[quote]here's a tip. When there are people waiting in line to use the redbox and are behind you, becareful because they are trying to steal your promo code. [/quote]

notice how I say to becareful but did I say to becareful and not let them steal your promo code?

I just say to be careful because there are people behind you that are trying to steal your promo code. These people are people like myself or the nosy people who wants to know what the heck is taking this person so long kind of people.

Is that too hard to understand or do you want me to walk by you again in my Micheal Jackson moon walking shoes?

edit: You want to play with edit? I'll play edit with you. Who the heck is talking about pin number so why even bringing it up? Good morning by the way

rated:
storerobber said: here and let me break it down once again for the really slow and annoying that still doesn't get it. My quote

[quote]here's a tip. When there are people waiting in line to use the redbox and are behind you, becareful because they are trying to steal your promo code. [/quote]

notice how I say to becareful but did I say to becareful and not let them steal your promo code?

I just say to be careful because there are people behind you that are trying to steal your promo code. These people are people like myself or the nosy people who wants to know what the heck is taking this person so long kind of people.

Is that too hard to understand or do you want me to walk by you again in my Micheal Jackson moon walking shoes?

edit: You want to play with edit? I'll play edit with you. Who the heck is talking about pin number so why even bringing it up? Good morning by the way

Good morning to you too. You brought up a freaking ATM machine. That has nothing to do with REDBOX.

As for stealing, who cares if they see what the promo code is. The only thing they are stealing from is Redbox by getting a free rental (just like you). Again, you are the one that is slow.

rated:
Bmr4life said: storerobber said: here and let me break it down once again for the really slow and annoying that still doesn't get it. My quote

Good morning to you too. You brought up a freaking ATM machine. That has nothing to do with REDBOX.

As for stealing, who cares if they see what the promo code is. The only thing they are stealing from is Redbox by getting a free rental (just like you). Again, you are the one that is slow.

I usually leave a post-it with one or more codes on the Redbox for the benefit of everyone after me.

rated:
mobil1 said: Bmr4life said: storerobber said: here and let me break it down once again for the really slow and annoying that still doesn't get it. My quote

I usually leave a post-it with one or more codes on the Redbox for the benefit of everyone after me.

I just usually tell the person in line behind me if they were patient while I was handling my business.

rated:
if i have a codes that works i just tell the person behind me what the code is when i walk away they can even GASP look over my shoulder as i enter the code really i dont mind!

rated:
the rule of thumb is this. The lesser people in your area that knows about these promo codings and how to obtain it will then give you a piece of ownership of these redbox. When the word gets out, you will then be waiting in a long line with people like myself just to find out that them new releases that you are so anticipating to get is all booked out. It is a rolling chain cycle and it starts with you.

It is still best to be the only storerobber in your area.

rated:
$1 is very reasonable when hollywood is charging $4.99, Comcast onDemand is charging $4.99 and blockbuster is charging $4.75, I just hope they(redbox) can survive and not losing money. I like free movie but not for the cost of shutting down company that I like.

rated:
jasoncwlee said: $1 is very reasonable when hollywood is charging $4.99, Comcast onDemand is charging $4.99 and blockbuster is charging $4.75, I just hope they(redbox) can survive and not losing money. I like free movie but not for the cost of shutting down company that I like.I agree wholeheartedly!!...however, every Monday is movie night now, haha

rated:
storerobber said: the rule of thumb is this. The lesser people in your area that knows about these promo codings and how to obtain it will then give you a piece of ownership of these redbox. When the word gets out, you will then be waiting in a long line with people like myself just to find out that them new releases that you are so anticipating to get is all booked out. It is a rolling chain cycle and it starts with you.

I always wait for the monday code to rent all the movies that came out the previous tuesday. I'm in no rush to watch new releases. Also, I find it best to hit up WM Redbox at 7:30am on the way to work.

On the way home from work or after work all together is the absolute WORST time to return DVDs. The line is out of control and filled with idiots that don't sort by release date.

rated:
So, the company is cutting the codes?

rated:
storerobber said: the rule of thumb is this. The lesser people in your area that knows about these promo codings and how to obtain it will then give you a piece of ownership of these redbox. When the word gets out, you will then be waiting in a long line with people like myself just to find out that them new releases that you are so anticipating to get is all booked out. It is a rolling chain cycle and it starts with you.

If it wasn't for Internet people sharing, you or I would never known these codes in the first place.

PLEASE, STOP BEING SO SELFISH/GREEDY!!!

rated:
Arguing is not what this forum is about...let's all play nice. So what's the code for today?

rated:
joeytse said: Arguing is not what this forum is about...let's all play nice. So what's the code for today?6XQ15B

rated:
I as well as many people were just charged the 1$ dispite using the code for the first time or even using redbox for the first time period. I disputed the 1$ charge without question from my CC company online who could care less about $1 and didn't ask questions.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 12 3 4560
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014