• filter:
  • 14 5 67861
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Thanks!

rated:
Hi, I am just wondering if I can use this code if I haven't rented from RedBox before.

Thanks.

rated:
IH8ZITO said: Hi, I am just wondering if I can use this code if I haven't rented from RedBox before.

Thanks.

Yes, you should be able to.

rated:
MOVIEFREAK said: Promo code for Monday, June 9

6TK2A3

As usual, it expires tonight (Monday, June 9) at midnight.

So, the code come out around Noon time?

rated:
Any code for today? A week-long promo code was offered during mother's day, anything like that for father's day?

rated:
I just used the code "BIGMAC508" at McDonalds

Try watching the insideredbox web site for other codes

rated:
can this code be used in Giants or Shoppers? No McDonald has Redbox in 20 miles radius.

rated:
Nils said: can this code be used in Giants or Shoppers? No McDonald has Redbox in 20 miles radius.

I don't think so. That definitely sounds like a McDonalds-only code. You should check out Inside Redbox for valid codes in your area.

rated:
FLAGIT worth a shot - great successes reported thus far.

PS - Happy Flag Day (6/14).

rated:
Rambler said: FLAGIT worth a shot - great successes reported thus far.

PS - Happy Flag Day (6/14).

FLAGIT is real. I got it in my email from Redbox.com I have several accounts with them, but the one I don't use is the one that got the code.

Its good until 6/16/08

I'll be using it 8 times.

rated:
Looks like Redbox is thinking about renting Blu-Ray. I wonder how much they would charge.

rated:
aWESOME!!!

rated:
I believe DVDONME is still working.

rated:
Nils said: I believe DVDONME is still working.

It works forever. No expiration date. 1 Time per CC.

rated:
Today's code: S8U5N2

rated:
I have been renting for a $1. Where do you put the code on the redbox website? Thanks

rated:
Got my answer. Called Redbox and you have to use the code at the machine. Can't be done online. This is the most efficent company. I love that I get an email stating that I have dropped it off and then a receipt email.

rated:
Nancy1 said: Got my answer. Called Redbox and you have to use the code at the machine. Can't be done online. This is the most efficent company. I love that I get an email stating that I have dropped it off and then a receipt email.

yeah, Redbox CS rocks. The only thing I don't like is that you can't use the promo code to "reserve online". Oh well, even at $1, I love the reserve online feature. It feels so VIP-ish to just walk up, swipe your card, and bam-a movie spits out. Good stuff.

rated:
FATHER should work all week too. Happy Father's Day!

rated:
hey i have noticed that people say they get the codes in a text message... how do i sign up to get them codes too? thanks everyone in advance!!

rated:
SARABRIANNE said: Nancy1 said: Got my answer. Called Redbox and you have to use the code at the machine. Can't be done online. This is the most efficent company. I love that I get an email stating that I have dropped it off and then a receipt email.

yeah, Redbox CS rocks. The only thing I don't like is that you can't use the promo code to "reserve online". Oh well, even at $1, I love the reserve online feature. It feels so VIP-ish to just walk up, swipe your card, and bam-a movie spits out. Good stuff.

It makes complete sense that you can't use coupons online. Its awesome enough that you can reserve online at all. The ANY DVD machines at kroger SUCK because you can't check inventory from home.

rated:
Slawinski said: hey i have noticed that people say they get the codes in a text message... how do i sign up to get them codes too? thanks everyone in advance!!

Join the SMS Network

rated:
Bmr4life said: SARABRIANNE said: Nancy1 said: Got my answer. Called Redbox and you have to use the code at the machine. Can't be done online. This is the most efficent company. I love that I get an email stating that I have dropped it off and then a receipt email.

It makes complete sense that you can't use coupons online. Its awesome enough that you can reserve online at all. The ANY DVD machines at kroger SUCK because you can't check inventory from home.

i tried twice yesterday to reserve "bucket list" and it erred both times. two charges are now pending on my cc. not a big deal if they drop off, but if they don't it will be a pain in the butt trying to get them to remove the charges.

rated:
pecanpie said: Bmr4life said: SARABRIANNE said: Nancy1 said: Got my answer. Called Redbox and you have to use the code at the machine. Can't be done online. This is the most efficent company. I love that I get an email stating that I have dropped it off and then a receipt email.

i tried twice yesterday to reserve "bucket list" and it erred both times. two charges are now pending on my cc. not a big deal if they drop off, but if they don't it will be a pain in the butt trying to get them to remove the charges.

Redbox has AWESOME customer service. Call them and tell let them know whats up and they'll refund you as well as give you a coupon code.

rated:
Heard they do codes on Wednesday also. Anyone have the code for today?

rated:
Nancy1 said: Heard they do codes on Wednesday also. Anyone have the code for today?

That was only for May.

rated:
Codes usually come out around NOON, I think

rated:
I guess Not at Noon?

What time people get the code?

rated:
Bmr4life said: Nancy1 said: Heard they do codes on Wednesday also. Anyone have the code for today?

That was only for june.

Did you mean May?

SpeedDragon

rated:
SpeedDragon said: Bmr4life said: Nancy1 said: Heard they do codes on Wednesday also. Anyone have the code for today?

That was only for june.

Did you mean May?

SpeedDragon

Yes. Thanks.

rated:
Try 7RFSTWW and 667HW0G

rated:
Nils said: Try 7RFSTWW and 667HW0G
Thank You! WORKING Codes!! People like you are AWESOME!!!

Any further news on Blu-ray?

rated:
i wasn't able to use those codes 667HWOG & 7RFSTWW. guess theyre not good in Chicagoland area. However, SUMMER did work for me. does anyone have the Monday code (6/23)? thanks

rated:
44kbv9 is today's code

rated:
Ahem... Thanks... That said

I really appreciate everybody give out codes, but can you guys Please just use this thread always?

No need to start a thread on it's own. This is the Main thread do you have something against this thread? Just use THIS thread, guys A thread everytime there is a code is Unnecessary!

rated:
Pardon me for asking but doesn't everyone's public library have free video rentals?

rated:
ablang said: Pardon me for asking but doesn't everyone's public library have free video rentals?
mine does but only for pretty old DVDs or ones that people donate.

rated:
ablang said: Pardon me for asking but doesn't everyone's public library have free video rentals?

Sure they do!

But for me, it's a 20-25 minute drive (one way) all the way across town to get to the library. There is a Redbox 2 miles down the road that I pass each time I leave the house.

Way more convenient.

Plus, no new releases at the library.

rated:
I'm im a city with a huge network of libraries- new movies can be reserved online as soon as the movie is ordered (about 4 weeks before release) I got I am legend on the release date from the library (I was #5 in a waiting list of 200+). That said- I still use redbox all the time. The codes give me a free new release just about every week, and there is no waiting for the title to become available if the library wait list is long.

rated:
discusbabe said: I'm im a city with a huge network of libraries- new movies can be reserved online as soon as the movie is ordered (about 4 weeks before release) I got I am legend on the release date from the library (I was #5 in a waiting list of 200+). That said- I still use redbox all the time. The codes give me a free new release just about every week, and there is no waiting for the title to become available if the library wait list is long.

agreed. I haven't paid more than 1.00 for a movie in a very long time. And my library system is awesome. If the St. Augustine branch doesn't have the movie I want, they will transfer it from Jacksonville, then call me when it's made its way. Usually a day or two, then free.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 14 5 67861
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.