• filter:
  • 126 27 28293067
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
BREAKDOWN no longer works at Walgreens

rated:
I just ran across a code RENTONME. I haven't seen this one before. Has anyone else?

rated:
Yes, it works. but just like breakroom, you can only use it once per card number

rated:
candigirloply said:   Yes, it works. but just like breakroom, you can only use it once per card number

Does it only work at certain locations? Just tried it and was invalid.

rated:
VegasVegan said:   I just ran across a code RENTONME. I haven't seen this one before. Has anyone else?
I just tried it also, no go in GA...

rated:
Tried Redbox and RENTONUS didn't work with new account..
RENTONME and BREAKROOM still work

rated:
We're working on compiling data on the Redbox customer experience and how it can be improved. Please help us out! The survey is very quick (~2 min to complete), and if you complete the survey you'll be entered into a drawing to win a $10 Redbox gift certificate. Thanks for your help!

Here's the link to the survey: http://leeds.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6hVqRviD8xa2Fed

rated:
steveherschleb said:   We're working on compiling data on the Redbox customer experience and how it can be improved. Please help us out! The survey is very quick (~2 min to complete), and if you complete the survey you'll be entered into a drawing to win a $10 Redbox gift certificate. Thanks for your help!

Here's the link to the survey: http://leeds.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6hVqRviD8xa2Fed

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

well, I hope I didn't just give my email to a con artist.

rated:
Register coupon from Walgreens black friday sale:
free Redbox one-night dvd rental
expires 11/29/12
redeem at any Walgreens Redbox location
one time use: RNGT7K45

rated:
kwg said:   redeem at any Walgreens Redbox locationIf only Redboxes around us were in Walgreens...

rated:
Found this coupon code: JINGLE
Don't know the details and haven't tried it myself.

rated:
That code works pretty inch every where but once you use it on it makes note of it on the card you used to pay with and can never be used again.. Not with that card at least.. Hehe I got a few cards.. There is also
Dvdonme
Dvdonus
There are ones specifically for if you rent at a Walgreens kiosk and as soon as I fond those ill post them too!

rated:
The breakroom code i have found works pretty much every where but once you use it once, it makes note of it on the card you used to pay with and can never be used again on that card.. Not with that card at least.. Hehe I got a few cards.. There is also
Dvdonme
Dvdonus
Rentonme
Rent onus
Jingle( although this may be over with the season but worth a try)
There are ones specifically for if you rent at a Walgreens kiosk and as soon as I fond those ill post them too!
And if you have free text messaging through your carrier you can text codes to 727272 and they will send you a monthly code.. But be warned those codes are for that day only and expire that night..

rated:
25% rental R7NHDJV2

rated:
DVDONME – Free rental, per one per credit card or debit card.

BREAKROOM – Free movie rental.

DVDATWAG - Free rental. May only work at Redbox locations inside Walgreens.

DVDKROG - One free movie rental at Kroger location only.

7J7654TR or NHWZNH2R - 15% off your entire rental order. Expires 12/17/2012.

Redbox - Get a free rental for new customer only.

BIRTHDAY – Free one night movie night.

Walgreens – Get a free rental at Walgreens locations.

DVDONHEB – One free movie rental at H-E-B locations.

SPEEDY – One free rental at Speedway Gas Station.

DVDONUS – One free movie rental.

BREAKDOWN – Free rental at Walgreens only.

DVDATMAC – Free rental at McDonalds only.

DVDATSONI or DRIVEIN – Free Reantal at Redbox locations inside Sonic.

DVDATWAL – Get a free rental at WalMart or Walgreens.

DVDATWEG - Free rental at Wegman’s.

rated:
lindzwalters, thanks for your participation in this thread, but why are you re-posting codes which are already in this thread, and many of them are confirmed to be dead?

rated:
1-day GAME rental codes that expire tonight (12/31/12):
W6HKX2ZK
ZTXXWRKT
NRG6VVKX
M2X72WGG
DTM4MVW7
JQHKGHZJ

Please post when used...

rated:
BUMP

rated:
Here's a code that expires tonight for 50 cents off... not a total freebie, but 50 cents is 50 cents... DWTFFTY2

rated:
JokerzWild said:   Here's a code that expires tonight for 50 cents off... not a total freebie, but 50 cents is 50 cents... DWTFFTY2
Thanks man, I used it!

rated:
Mulox said:   JokerzWild said:   Here's a code that expires tonight for 50 cents off... not a total freebie, but 50 cents is 50 cents... DWTFFTY2
Thanks man, I used it!

Still effective?

rated:
I think those are one-time use codes (per account), but I could be wrong... try it and let us know

rated:
BTW, all of the codes listed in the OP and Quick Summary are no longer valid except DVDONME and BREAKROOM. I have tested these out with different cards and locations...

rated:
50% off 1-dvd rental.. one time code.. expires 2/6/13 at midnight. GN4RJ7GM and JKDWHQM6.

rated:
ripped from Passwird site -- FREE DVD rental tonight only. DWTFREE4 expires midnight 2/6/13

rated:
like to use a prepaid card to use with the free rental code. anyone know how much Redbox preauthorizes in otherwords how much available balance do I need on the prepaid card to get past the card authorization during checkout at the kiosk?

rated:
greatdeals_007 said:   like to use a prepaid card to use with the free rental code. anyone know how much Redbox preauthorizes in otherwords how much available balance do I need on the prepaid card to get past the card authorization during checkout at the kiosk?
$1.

SpeedDragon

rated:
SpeedDragon said:   greatdeals_007 said:   like to use a prepaid card to use with the free rental code. anyone know how much Redbox preauthorizes in otherwords how much available balance do I need on the prepaid card to get past the card authorization during checkout at the kiosk?
$1.

SpeedDragon

no $1 does not work. they must be pre authorizing for the cost of the DVD so I'm guessing maybe $25-50. ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE?

rated:
greatdeals_007 said:   no $1 does not work. they must be pre authorizing for the cost of the DVD so I'm guessing maybe $25-50. ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE?

$1 is definitely the pre-authorization amount. The card you tried is simply not accepted by the Redbox system, even if you have $100 on it.

rated:
c3 said:   greatdeals_007 said:   no $1 does not work. they must be pre authorizing for the cost of the DVD so I'm guessing maybe $25-50. ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE?

$1 is definitely the pre-authorization amount. The card you tried is simply not accepted by the Redbox system, even if you have $100 on it.

How are you going to type in the billing zip code when you have a prepaid

rated:
I think it is different card by card. I used a pre-paid AMEX gift card with $5 on it and entered my zip code and it worked, so they must be ignoring the zip code check somewhere, even though I entered one

rated:
timx said:   How are you going to type in the billing zip code when you have a prepaid

In my experience, only the ones with my name printed on the card and my address already in the system work -- rebate cards. The generic cards which you purchase do not work, even after registering.

rated:
Mulox said:   I used a pre-paid AMEX gift card with $5 on it and entered my zip code and it worked

Pre-paid card with name, or gift card without name?

rated:
Aha, that's the difference... mine was a rebate card with my name on it, so they probably registered my zip to it

rated:
So how can we get alerts like to our email when the new codes come in?? Do we just have to scroll 27 pages to find the valid codes??

rated:
Mulox said:   BTW, all of the codes listed in the OP and Quick Summary are no longer valid except DVDONME and BREAKROOM. I have tested these out with different cards and locations...

To answer HappyGirl's question. Also you can subscribe to the topic and get a notification any time someone posts a new remark.

rated:
rv623wzj One time use . Expires 11:59 CT. Can not use this today. Please post if used.

rated:
I have 3 one-time use codes... expire 2/11 at midnight.

635H6W35
H47RMQDH
2XGGNTQQ

Stuck from the storm, so can't use 'em!

rated:
krstn05 said:   rv623wzj One time use . Expires 11:59 CT. Can not use this today. Please post if used.

Thanks! Used a few minutes ago!

rated:
JokerzWild said:   I have 3 one-time use codes... expire 2/11 at midnight.

635H6W35
H47RMQDH
2XGGNTQQ

Stuck from the storm, so can't use 'em!

Thanks! I used the first one, but someone else must have used the last 2 because they would not take

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 126 27 28293067
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014