• Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Valentines Day code

SWEET

Good thru, 2/14/13, for a free 1-day DVD rental. Exp 11:59pm CST

rated:
Redbox: 10 Days of Deals is back! Reply with the word BIG each day through 2/26 for another surprise deal.
Text SIGNUP to 727272 to get in on the action

rated:
Just noticed a new code:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1259776/

SpeedDragon

rated:
NOTE REGARDING GIFT CARDS, REBATE CARDS, PRE-PAID VISA/MC/AMEX CARDS
As of 3/1/2013, Redbox stopped accepting these cards, even if they are registered with your name/zip (prior to this date, these all used to work for me). I spoke with customer service today and they said the only pre-paid cards that will work going forward are ones backed by an actual bank (ex. Chase, Bank of America, etc.)

rated:
I used a rebate card on 3/3.

rated:
Hmmm, very interesting. I have been using the same stack of rebate cards (3 of them) successfully for several months now, at least a dozen times on each card. Then yesterday I try to use them and it says "this card is not authorized for use at Redbox, try another card". Same thing on all 3 cards. I thought it was the kiosk, so I went to 2 other machines, and same thing. Then I call customer service to complain and she told me about the new policy change effecive 3/1. Only thing I can figure is that the change has not propagated itself throughout their entire system yet and that's why yours still worked. I assume if you try and use that same rebate card next week it won't work, but I will be very curious to know!

Where did you actually get your card from, and what bank is backing it?

rated:
P&G Duracell, which is a Citi card.

rated:
Looking for new Redbox codes..

rated:
Keep looking, there aren't any except the 2 listed in the Quick Summary. Sign up for the text club and you will get free codes via SMS a couple of times per month... I just got one today.

c3... that is why your card works, it is backed by Citi, which is a real bank.

rated:
Thanx for the info. New to this, where is the quick summary!

rated:
First, welcome to Fatwallet! The quick summary is on page 1, and it's always just below the first post (also called OP for Original Post). You can search for it on the left-hand panel, or just look under "Recent Posts"

rated:
Mulox said:   c3... that is why your card works, it is backed by Citi, which is a real bank.

Which cards worked before and now don't?

rated:
Cards that used to work dozens of times for me before, that are not backed by a "real" bank (like Citi, Chase, BofA, etc.):

Card 1 - AMEX rebate card issued by Asus for $20, backed by American Express
Card 2 - Visa rebate card issued by Newegg for $40, backed by Visa
Card 3 - AMEX regular gift card given to me over Xmas for $100, backed by American Express

Some complained that their pre-paid cards would not work, but that is because all you had to do was call the # on the back and register your name, address, zip, and then it would work (I had to do this with card 3). I didn't have to do it with cards 1 and 2, because my info was attached to those cards at the time the rebate was issued.

rated:
I used a Visa rebate card from McAfee yesterday

rated:
dougneb said:   I used a Visa rebate card from McAfee yesterday

That should be a Chase card, if I remember correctly.

rated:
Folks, you need to look very closely at the card, as it might not be clearly visible on the front, to see who is actually backing the card. Just because it has a Visa/MC/AMEX logo on the front means nothing!

rated:
tredogg said:   Looking for new Redbox codes..
DVDNIGHT worked for me today. May not last much longer...

SpeedDragon

rated:
SpeedDragon said:   tredogg said:   Looking for new Redbox codes..
DVDNIGHT worked for me today. May not last much longer...

SpeedDragon

DVDNIGHT worked again yesterday (3/8). Used several rebate cards (Norton & Staples) issued by Chase or Metabank without problem. I think Visa and MC are just processors. All cards are backed by a bank. Even the gift cards you buy are backed by a bank. I've seen U.S. Bank National Association for those. But I think those are the ones that may not work now even if you register at the website.

SpeedDragon

rated:
I used BREAKROOM today and it worked, I think at one point it was deactivated though.

rated:
movie matchup game

game at fb to earn codes for free movies, game thru april 17
https://apps.facebook.com/rbmoviematchup/?cid=hp:pa:nonauth:movi...

rated:
iowahawkeye said:   movie matchup game

game at fb to earn codes for free movies, game thru april 17
https://apps.facebook.com/rbmoviematchup/?cid=hp:pa:nonauth:movi...

Posted in Contests and Sweepstakes with credit. Thanks

rated:
Cool... this will be very interesting. So any tips on which movie will win today's matchup, Dredd or Hit & Run?
They both made the same money at the box office, $13 million, but Dredd has a much higher Rotten Tomato score, so I gotta go with Dredd

rated:
This is a thread to post Redbox codes - not to discuss movies and general discussions. Can we stick to that please??

rated:
DVDNIGHT worked for me today no probs.

rated:
Borg20001 said:   DVDNIGHT worked for me today no probs.

I'll second that. Used it tonight here in LA.

rated:
If you don't have a discount code to use, looks like you can get FW cash-back credit.
(7% Cash Back now)
http://www.fatwallet.com/Redbox-coupons/
Probably mostly for those who buy giftcard-amounts.

Bing Rewards has an offer for a free dvd rental for just 75 points
(order as many as you like, good thru 4-15-13)
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1263527/

rated:
Here is a coupon for 50 cents off any rental (Blu-ray or DVD)... one-time use, so please post when used.
RW4G42Z3 expires Sunday, 4/14

rated:
I love using Redbox !!!
DVDNIGHT also worked for me here.

rated:
I have a free one day dvd rental code good today only - it is a single use code, looks like it's only good at the kiosk. 3J6XT3DZ
Please post when used - SINGLE USE CODE

rated:
cblue said:   I have a free one day dvd rental code good today only - it is a single use code, looks like it's only good at the kiosk. 3J6XT3DZ
Please post when used - SINGLE USE CODE

RBM, worked for an online reservation also. Thanks!

FYI, I think Redbox also sent out the monthly free rental codes via text today.

rated:
Free one day dvd rental code good today only - it is a single use code: Z73MVVQD
Please post when used - Expires shortly 4/14/13 11:59pCT

rated:
nhaner said:   Free one day dvd rental code good today only - it is a single use code: Z73MVVQD
Please post when used - Expires shortly 4/14/13 11:59pCT

Used... THANK YOU!!

rated:
thanks for Redbox info

rated:
PLEASE POST when used...

Use this promo code* at checkout (online or at the box) to take 50 off
RQR43MKD
Expires Sunday 04/21/2013 11:59 p.m. CT

rated:
Free one day GAME RENTAL - I don't rent games, so sharing the code. THIS IS A SINGLE USE CODE please post if you use it.
Good today only, 4/26 use at the box
YYR38755

I realize this is the video feed, but wasn't sure where else to post. Let me know if there's a better place for it. Thanks!

rated:
cblue said:   Free one day GAME RENTAL - I don't rent games, so sharing the code. THIS IS A SINGLE USE CODE please post if you use it.
YYR38755

I realize this is the video feed, but wasn't sure where else to post. Let me know if there's a better place for it. Thanks!

This is not a single use code - I have received it on my 2 numbers...u can use it multiple with different cards...

rated:
tinsun289 said:   cblue said:   Free one day GAME RENTAL - I don't rent games, so sharing the code. THIS IS A SINGLE USE CODE please post if you use it.
YYR38755

This is not a single use code - I have received it on my 2 numbers...u can use it multiple with different cards...

OK, thanks, I thought it was a single use code.

rated:
2 codes for 50 cents off... PLEASE POST when used...

Use online or at the box to take 50 off
R547ZGXJ
TTD26WJG

Both expire Sunday 04/28/2013 11:59 p.m. CT

rated:
GONE -------------- I have a code for a free rental that expires today ... please pm me and I will give you the code ...

rated:
edifiz said:   I have a code for a free rental that expires today ... please pm me and I will give you the code ...
PM sent, thanks!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 127 28 29303170
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014