• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Thanks, I used the third code. They are all already used except 3ZX436N5

rated:
Get $0.50 off ANY rental
Z9DZDRRG

rated:
Redbox at Stop & Shop: Use free code to rent DVD at Stop & Shop, provide your email address, and receive a free code to be used on the next rental. The codes expire on Sept. 19th for the deals I am getting.

"Rinse and repeat"!

rated:
50 cents off any rental, expires 9/15:
2TNDX4G6

rated:
Free rental (KIOSK ONLY)
Limit 1 use PER CARD
MCPC213S
Expiration unknown
Thanks fixfox69!

rated:
I use DVDONME once per month it always works or if you have multiple credit cards/emails u can use it several times

rated:
shelly2121 said:   I use DVDONME once per month it always works or if you have multiple credit cards/emails u can use it several times
  So it is well known (as posted in the OP Summary) that you can use that code, and couple of others, once per card.  For clarification, are you saying you can re-use this code again on the same card after 1 month has passed?

rated:
They just put a red box in the town I live in. I am always looking for free codes lol

rated:
MCPC213S
free code, unknown expiration, one use per CC
thanks to firefox69 (also posted in regular freebies here)

eta: not for online use (at the box only)

rated:
iowahawkeye said:   MCPC213S
free code, unknown expiration, one use per CC
thanks to firefox69 (also posted in regular freebies here)

eta: not for online use (at the box only)

Repost... scroll up 4 posts above yours...

rated:
MCPC213S still works as of 9/15

rated:
Thanks for the heads up. They normally expire on Sundays or Mondays, unless its a same day code.

rated:
bd said:   MCPC213S still works as of 9/15
Still working today, most likely will expire tonight at midnight

rated:
Mulox said:   
bd said:   MCPC213S still works as of 9/15
Still working today, most likely will expire tonight at midnight

I read at that other site that this code is good until 9/25.

rated:
This MCPC213S code was sent to me after I verified a new email with them. I verified my email on 9-16 and it said I have 2 weeks to use the code.

rated:
MCPC213S still works as of today! yay

rated:
As posted above, MCPC213S expires 9/30

rated:
Rent One Get One Free code
1 use, expires today
First one to PM me gets it

rated:
Mulox said:   Rent One Get One Free code
1 use, expires today
First one to PM me gets it

Given to user:  fbara1

rated:
Use this promo code* to take 50˘ off one movie or game night. Offer valid thru 09/22/2013 11:59 p.m. CT:*

ZQGXR4VM

Please post when used.

rated:
Just commenting to subscribe

rated:
Single use $.50 off DVD: J25XRKXN

It would be helpful to others if you post when used

rated:
I have a $0.50 off code for a DVD movie.
First PM takes it.

rated:
I have codes for 4 free movie rentals, each of them expires on Monday, 9/30.
I would prefer to trade them for something, ideally a code that expires on 10/1 or later.
Please PM me - limit 1 code per person, first come first serve, and no New Members

rated:
$.50 off code
Z9TD3ZK9

rated:
Mulox said:   I have codes for 4 free movie rentals, each of them expires on Monday, 9/30.
I would prefer to trade them for something, ideally a code that expires on 10/1 or later.
Please PM me - limit 1 code per person, first come first serve, and no New Members

UPDATE:  I have given away 2 out of the 4 codes to date... (986gunner and palafox, you are welcome!)

These are 1-time use codes, and only valid at the box/kiosk (cannot be used online).  I think they are 1.20 off so free DVD or 1.20 off a Blu-ray.

rated:
Mulox said:   As posted above, MCPC213S expires 9/30
  Posted at another thread: Free code at the Kiosk, MCPC413S -- expiration unknown.  

Help someone get their BF T-shirt by bumping that thread; it's listed in the "Forums".

rated:
Still have 2 free movie codes available up for grabs... PM me

rated:
Just gave one more away... now 1 free code left, expires tonight at midnight...

rated:
Hi all reader,

I have 8 codes for Redbox to share. Since I moved, I don't have time to watch movies. First come first serve.
The code expire to night 9/30/2013

1. ZKW6DM5
2. XXZDMWG
3. HZQXNMT
4. RKJK3G7
5. W6Z6NMN
6. 7M76VWT
7. JV76RTV
8. G6VZDVD

rated:
It appears Redbox has made some changes with codes as of 10/01/13. DVDONME and DVDNIGHT registered an "invalid at this location" error today. This was at CVS, but others are reporting failures at different locations.

rated:
Expect fewer promos and freebies.

Outerwall Inc., parent company of Redbox posted a bad 2nd quarter and the stock tanked. Mgmt blamed promos and discounts CEO J. Scott Di Valerio said "Redbox plans fewer promotions."

This is not good for us.

rated:
MCPC213S still worked for me on 10/3/13 for multiple credit cards no other regular codes would work.

rated:
mrgoldenboy said:   MCPC213S still worked for me on 10/3/13 for multiple credit cards no other regular codes would work.
  I used it on the 10/1, and I was surprised that it worked.  Afterwards, I read somewhere that the code was extended to 10/24 which is also the expiration date of the MCPC413S.

rated:
weird but they just came out with redbox rewards 1 free for every 10. rewards

rated:
FrugalFreak said:   weird but they just came out with redbox rewards 1 free for every 10. rewards
  Haven't looked, but if that's one free for every 10 paid, it'll do me no good, as the only one I've ever paid for was once when my son DIDN'T pickup two discs under separate, FREEBIE, transactions - silly teenager!

rated:
And just to keep things all in one place, there's a code that's been reported to be used multiple times on the same card that's good thru today:  XD33WQAP.

rated:
Yup that code worked 5 times tonight for me ( reached the 5 DVDs per card limit) just do one at a time and you are good

rated:
windup said:   It appears Redbox has made some changes with codes as of 10/01/13. DVDONME and DVDNIGHT registered an "invalid at this location" error today. This was at CVS, but others are reporting failures at different locations.
  Same here.  Basically NO more universal, non-expiring code any longer?

rated:
Kiosk only, 1 use per card:
9MXW2LPC Expires 11/7
Thanks remick!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 132 33 34353661
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.