• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hey, for all you who like to do "Do-it-yourself" projects Home Depot is offering Free classes and workshops. Saw this while picking up paint. Have fun

Link

Also, forgot to mention you get $25 off $200 coupon for attending.

"Join us for this 1½-hour workshop where you’ll learn how to use a variety of saws, drills and other power tools safely and confidently. Learn from experts in a fun, friendly and supportive environment — and then save money by doing it yourself.

We teach you everything you need to know — from choosing the right power tool for your needs to identifying the power tool features you’re looking for. You’ll learn all about:

* Drills
* Sanders
* Routers
* Circular saws
* Miter saws
* Jigsaws

Whether you’re thinking of replacing door hinges, adding decorative trim or refinishing and refurbishing a piece of furniture, a working knowledge of power tools will make the job faster and easier.

Join us — then you’ll be ready to invite a few friends over and get the job done yourselves.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

last time i went they didnt have the promised coupon....turned me off home depot

Thanks OP, this'll help people who haven't heard of this before. To let you know though, they've been having these for at least a few years, now.

I've never participated in any of the Home Depot classes; but I've taken the Lowe's very specific task classes for tile, kitchens & bathrooms. Anyone out there been to both and care to compare?

munkyxtc said: I've never participated in any of the Home Depot classes; but I've taken the Lowe's very specific task classes for tile, kitchens & bathrooms. Anyone out there been to both and care to compare?

Well, sure...

Lowe's canceled all of their workshops except for the kids ones. They now just have instructional videos on their web site.

munkyxtc said: I've never participated in any of the Home Depot classes; but I've taken the Lowe's very specific task classes for tile, kitchens & bathrooms. Anyone out there been to both and care to compare?

never been in the Lowes class but husband attend HD's class once to learn how to lay tiles last year. He was the only one showed up at class. The class still went well till the end. We was able to finish the bathroom tiles with no big issue after that. So I guess it is worth to give it a try if you need to learn something for your project.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014