Free Spiru-tein shaker cup

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just fill out the form and get your shake on.

Enjoy

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
ty

wwdme (Sep. 28, 2008 @ 5:03p) |

thanks

Preeeemo (Sep. 28, 2008 @ 8:00p) |

I got mine a few weeks ago and was thrilled. It's a nice cup, but mine leaks Not complaining, it's still a nice cup!

flossymay (Sep. 29, 2008 @ 8:13a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank You!
Your submission is successful!
Please allow at least 12 weeks for the delivery of your free promotional shaker cup.
STAY FRESH!

thanks.....killer long survey, I actually had to think, lol

great post!

i've received this before; the shaker cup is actually nice

Neat ! Thumbs up !

thanks

thanks

Thank You!

Please allow at least 12 weeks for the delivery of your free promotional shaker cup.

thanks, there was even a free protein powder sample inside the cup also.

Thank You!

Thanks MiracleMax!!!

This does come.

Got this the last time around, came in about two months with a sample and coupon as well.
Works great.

In for 1...thanks!

Weird I don't remember signing up to this before but I got...

"We cannot process your survey submission, one submission was already received from your address. The promotion is only valid one per household.

Thank you!

Nature's Plus"

Thanks OP!

SpitRage said: Weird I don't remember signing up to this before but I got...

"We cannot process your survey submission, one submission was already received from your address. The promotion is only valid one per household.

Thank you!

Nature's Plus"

Got the same message, and I don't remember signing up, either. I do know I never recieved the shaker. Who knows?

Thanks!

thanks

paulsgirl75 said: SpitRage said: Weird I don't remember signing up to this before but I got...

Thank you!

Nature's Plus"

Got the same message, and I don't remember signing up, either. I do know I never recieved the shaker. Who knows?

There was an offer posted a few months back for another shaker bottle that came from Nature's Plus (I think), this one came with a different (berry) protein powder mix, maybe that's what's causing the issue? This other bottle had a green cap and a yellow/green NP logo.

Edit: Ok, nevermind, I just got a successful confirmation myself.

Finally got the shaker today. Got it for my boyfriend but the coupon enclosed was expired. Bummer.

Thank You!

I got mine a few days ago. That was fast! This is the second cup they have sent me. The samples enclosed were alright, not real tasty like the Source of Life shake they sent me in my previous shaker cup. But I'm happy to have it anyway.

I just got mine. Nice cup, expired coupon.

I got mine the other day.

I got mine yesterday - Cappuccino flavor! Thanks again.

just got mine last week, got the shaker cup which will be nice for my protein shakes, got a strawberry sample, a nice little booklet and the best part is? an expired coupon....cant wait to use it, thanks

finally got mine today....nice cup!

got mine today! i thought it was never going to come. mine came with strawberry flavor!

thanks ! got mine today

How long did it take for you to get your cup? I want mine T_T

Thanks, I've been looking for one!

ty

Thanks! This is a great post.

Mine finally came! Thanks OP

ty

thanks

I got mine a few weeks ago and was thrilled. It's a nice cup, but mine leaks Not complaining, it's still a nice cup!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014