Crocs replacement rivets

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Did a search & didn't see this...Croc will send you a dozen free replacement rivets but you will need to register with their site.

RIVETS

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
yes--these are different. you'll get a ugly+cheap look.

henare (Apr. 13, 2008 @ 1:26a) |

Glad I found this thread today. Woke up to my 1 year old dog chewing on my daughter's NEW mary jane croc's...almost toss... (more)

kimnicho (Apr. 22, 2008 @ 5:01p) |

I received mine last weekend. Thanks again for the post.

4boysandme (Apr. 22, 2008 @ 5:15p) |

correct link

They'll send a free strap too!

Link to page with info: http://www.crocs.com/contact_us/faqs/

Will Crocs, Inc. replace a broken strap?
Yes! Click here to request a strap. Please give us the size, color and model of the shoe. Include your shipping address and we’ll ship you a new strap at no charge
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

bad link

Sorry..fixed

not sure what a replacement rivet is...but...thank you for the post.
has anyone seen the little do dads they have to go in the holes of crocs?
so totally cute.
if you can find those gimme a yell. my niece loves ladybugs!!!! and they make them!!!!
ty

jolissa said: not sure what a replacement rivet is...but...thank you for the post.
so totally cute.
if you can find those gimme a yell. my niece loves ladybugs!!!! and they make them!!!!
ty

Rivets are what hold the strap to the shoe....One of mine broke and I found this on Croc's site.

i registered but did not see anything about free rivets, will they just send automatically?

Thanks!

larker said: i registered but did not see anything about free rivets, will they just send automatically?

after you register. sign in.
they will then send you a e confirmation.
ty again for the post!!!!

larker said: i registered but did not see anything about free rivets, will they just send automatically?

No..go back to the original link & log in?

jolissa asked about ladybugs:

There are at least 3 ladybug themes that you can order:

http://shop.crocs.com/jibbitz.aspx

More on jibbitz.com

jolissa said: not sure what a replacement rivet is...but...thank you for the post.
so totally cute.
ty

They sell those at Hallmark stores and Michael's craft stores.

FatFishJeff1 said: larker said: i registered but did not see anything about free rivets, will they just send automatically?

thx for post, but after reg'g, sign'g out & in , still did not see anything about free rivets

any suggestions?

you can also call them and they will send them. my husband did that last year when my rivet broke. they sent a dozen. one of our jibitz broke as well and they sent 3 replacements for those, too! GREAT CS at crocs!!!

zjts said: FatFishJeff1 said: larker said: i registered but did not see anything about free rivets, will they just send automatically?

thx for post, but after reg'g, sign'g out & in , still did not see anything about free rivets

any suggestions?

interesting

zjts said: FatFishJeff1 said: larker said: i registered but did not see anything about free rivets, will they just send automatically?

any suggestions?

Use the original link and sign in..I just did it and it works.

Thanks Jeff, my son's broke about two weeks ago and I was going to superglue it. This is a much better solution.

Thanks OP

It is imperative that you use the original OP link after registering or it will not work.

"Your order was successfully placed. You will receive an email confirmation shortly."

jolissa said: not sure what a replacement rivet is...but...

for free? I'll take a dozen!!!

Put these authentic rivets on your knockoff Crocs and impress your style-conscious friends!

Thanks OP!

Yes! Click here to request a strap. Please give us the size, color and model of the shoe. Include your shipping address and we’ll ship you a new strap at no charge

They also sell these at Sports Authority. At the one by me, they are on a small rack on top of the sunglass case at the front of the store.

[oops... forgot to hit the 'quote' button. This was supposed to be a reply to the question about where to get the croc decorative things.]

Thanks OP

for some reason my bird was fascinated by my rivets and either she ate them or lost them. I need these replacements.

Never owned a pair of crocs, but I know a LOT of people that I can pass this on to! Thanx!

Mike

BTW - are crocs worth the money? I hate flip-flops, makes you look cheap I think, but these are a lot different.

KniRider said: Never owned a pair of crocs, but I know a LOT of people that I can pass this on to! Thanx!

Mike

BTW - are crocs worth the money? I hate flip-flops, makes you look cheap I think, but these are a lot different.

i'd say yes to them being worth the money, soooo very comfortable! i was doubtful something that looks this way would be easy on my feet, but they do feel like ur walking on air IMO hth

KniRider said: BTW - are crocs worth the money? I hate flip-flops, makes you look cheap I think, but these are a lot different.Crocs are around $25, but there are plenty of knockoffs for about $7. If you are not in it for the fashion statement, (Not even sure what statement these make, they are colorful foam rubber clog-like footwear?) the knockoffs are good enough if you find a pair that fits well and is comfortable.

I only wear black knockoffs around the house. They are the best if you have stone, tile, or hardwood floors. They slip on and off very easily and are also great for working in the yard as they hose off easily. As far as wearing them around town, I only do it on occasion when I mistakingly hop in my car forgetting I still have them on; they are that comfortable.

Cool I take the wire tie out

bm22If you are not in it for the fashion statement, (Not even sure what statement these make, they are colorful foam rubber clog-like footwear?)[/Q said:
That's an understatement

KniRider said: BTW - are crocs worth the money? I hate flip-flops, makes you look cheap I think, but these are a lot different.

yes--these are different. you'll get a ugly+cheap look.

jomako said: Thanks OP!

Glad I found this thread today. Woke up to my 1 year old dog chewing on my daughter's NEW mary jane croc's...almost tossed it in the garbage next to my husband's Crocs flip-flops he chewed up last week when I noticed that he had only chewed off the strap and rivets - emailed CS and they are mailing me replacing light pink straps and rivets . I guess they make so much profit off these rubber shoes they can afford to mail me free straps but still NICE of them - WOOOHOO!

Guys-If you don't NEED rivets, please don't take advantage of them. Inevitably, they will catch on and stop the promo.

I received mine last weekend. Thanks again for the post.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014