• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.voilawednesdays.com/promotions/movienight/default.aspx

UPC: 014500010094

To receive one (1) free Blockbuster movie rental, go to www.voilawednesdays.com any time during the Offer Period. Once there, you must complete a Birds Eye survey. You will also be asked for your name, state of residence and email address, along with a valid UPC code from a participating Birds Eye Voila! product. All varieties of Birds Eye Voila! products are eligible. Only UPC codes from these products are eligible for this offer. Once survey is complete, and all fields, including a valid UPC code, submitted, you will be eligible for your free Blockbuster movie rental. Offer is available while supplies last, or until offer end date, whichever occurs first. Blockbuster movie rentals will be delivered as an email Movie Card with a unique redemption code. Movie Cards must be redeemed by 6/30/08. This Movie Card will be sent to the email address provided upon submission of the survey and the UPC code. Please allow up to 48 hours for delivery of unique redemption code. Offer is for one (1) free Blockbuster movie rental, approximate retail value, $4.50/each. Movie Cards are redeemable at Blockbuster stores only. Offer open to US residents, 18 and older

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
dead.

candyapples (Apr. 23, 2008 @ 1:09p) |

Yup - DEAD -

We’re sorry, but the Voila! Blockbuster Movie Rewards Promotion has ended.

Please be sure to check ... (more)

rsuaver (Apr. 23, 2008 @ 1:25p) |

I got an email with no attachment. Give me advice who I should contact please.

williamalla (Apr. 23, 2008 @ 2:50p) |

***DEAD***
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

As always, Dee, you find the BEST freebies!

Thanks

thanks. Hope it dosent turn out to be like that WalMart concession deal where after the fact you had to email your receipt provong your actually did buy the product.

Already got the email. Wow that was quick. Thanks

I don't know how you do it, dee, but I'm glad that you do!

My coupon email came within 30 minutes!

Thanks. Got my voucher 5 minutes later via email.

Thanks!!! We always use redbox, cause rentals are only $1.00 (1.08 with CA tax), but sometimes Blockbuster has exclusives...like The Mist..good movie.

In for one thanks!!

thanks

in for 5 thanks

sshavo said: in for 5 thanks

Thanks for starting to ruin it for everyone else

Thanks

Skip signing up and click Here

bornselling said: Skip signing up and click Here

It says on there that the bar code is only valid for a single use.

Not sure if that will work Born. I've tried using the same coupon before with BB and it doesn't work. Once they've scanned a barcode that's it!

better to skip the survey and click HERE

Cool, thanks Dee!

anyone have a upc code?

O.K. I see one was posted, sorry folks!

Thanks Dee

Thanks dee!

thank you so much dee!

Blockbuster offers defensive driving courses? The coupon says: Not valid for Blu-ray/HD movies, games, defensive driving courses, and equipment rentals

The barcode will work one time PER account. It doesn't mean that the voucher.pdf is valid for one person...it's just that you can't keep using it over and over on your account.

Hope that helps.

In for 1! Thanks Dee!

Voila!Free movie! Thnx!

Thanks Dee!

got my email right away, thanks!

Thanx!

Great find, OP! I'm sharing all my email pals on this one!

Thanks Dee!

Thanks

Thank you!

excellent, thanks

Thanks

Thank you, Dee

Thanks Dee!

Thanks Dee!!

aWESOME! tHANKS OP!

Thanks OP

Skipping 18 Messages...
I got an email with no attachment. Give me advice who I should contact please.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.