Free Toilet Paper!

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Yes free toilet paper sent to you monthly. No catch they just send some marketing materials with it. click on the 'about us' link to find out more.

www.getfreetp.com/signup.cfm

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

We request that you use our search engine to do your internet searches. It is a Google based search engine and functions just like Google.

That's the catch.

Thanks, but no thanks. Toilet paper hasn't gotten expensive enough just yet.

Marketing materials? Like how to pamphlets?....how to use toilet paper? I'm going to have to pass on this one. A for effort though.

Sounds like a crappy deal.

Couldn't resist.

Get a Washlet and you won't need TP anymore.

millertime500 said: Yes free toilet paper sent to you monthly. No catch they just send some marketing materials with it. click on the 'about us' link to find out more.

www.getfreetp.com/signup.cfm

Is the marketing material the toliet paper!!

Did anyone sign up for this?

GetFreeTP.com was founded to provide businesses an effective marketing solution. Our business model is simple. We give away free toilet paper to consumers and businesses pay us to include marketing material in the shipments.

Giving something away to market a product is not a new concept. Originally, television shows were made and shown to people for free so that commercials could be displayed. Radio is the same concept. We are giving away toilet paper to accomplish the same thing.

Why toilet paper? It's something that people will always need and on a recurring basis. It's something that people don't particularly like paying for. It is light to ship and difficult to damage.

For our consumers we provide a free product that they need.

For our advertisers we provide a cost effective marketing channel.

Thank you for your interest in GetFreeTP.com

FAQ's

* How often will I receive a shipment?
o We ship approximately once a month to each member.

* Do I have to buy anything to get the free toilet paper.
o No. The paper is paid for by our sponsors. There may be ads or coupons from our sponsors included with your shipment. You don't have to buy anything, but we would apreciate it if you would consider purchasing a product from one of our sponsors.

* Do you ship outside of the US?
o We currently on ship inside the US. We hope to expand to other countries soon.

* How can I change my address?
o Click "Login" from the home page and enter your username and password. Once logged in you can change your information.

* How does your company make money giving away toilet paper?
o We make our money from the sponsors that pay to include their ads with your toilet paper shipments. We provide a very effective marketing opportunity for companies.

what makes me leary is that even after reading the site...i'm still not exactly sure what's going on...I feel like they are leaving out something. Hmmmm...

Signed up for this several months back. IT DOES NOT COME!

0AfterRebates said: Get a Washlet and you won't need TP anymore.

Thanks "0AFterRebate" for sharing the info. This is called technology used in mundane things. Many Asian countries have toilet seats with wands that release water, but those are not remote-controlled like Washlet, and all the other features -- like warm seat, drying yourself with a touch of a button-- make it quite an interesting product!

do they send you instructions on how to use this product along with the "marketing material"? haha

This sounds like the offer for "free toner" we get all the time in our office. They send you a case of it and then a big fat bill. No thanks.

tphillips said: Marketing materials? Like how to pamphlets?....how to use toilet paper? I'm going to have to pass on this one. A for effort though.

Step 1:
Carefully rip a sheet (or more) of the toilet paper.

Step 2:
Take toilet paper and gently wipe your bum.

LOL!

thanks i gave it a try

so looks like you only get the junkmail to wipe with?

0AfterRebates said: Get a Washlet and you won't need TP anymore.

Please PM me when those become Freebies!!

On a similar note, there are two places around here where you can try before you buy them... That's pretty much a freebie in itself, lol!

it's actually efficient marketing. you can sit on the toilet while reading your new junk mail, and wipe with the enclosed t.p. brilliant.

it never comes. it is a scam

TheTrueMarrob said: 0AfterRebates said: Get a Washlet and you won't need TP anymore.

Please PM me when those become Freebies!!

On a similar note, there are two places around here where you can try before you buy them... That's pretty much a freebie in itself, lol!

How can one "really" try this in front of others? I mean one can check it out but not "try" it...so it still won't be free!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014