• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Try out the program for free and get a free webcam from webex.com....
Must meet the requirements:
"Must enter radio code to qualify for webcam. One per person
while supplies last. US addresses only. Must host 2 meetings, at least 20 minutes each, with at least 1 attendee besides yourself during the free trial period to receive free webcam."

Radio Code "instant"

http://try.webex.com/meet/asp/radio/radio_ab.htm?TrackID=1013252

I figure it's worth a shot... get the webcam then use it with Skype!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Thanks.

Painless enough - signed up and did my two meetings that were 20 minutes each using a laptop on my neighbor's wireless network (to show a different IP). I know I cheated the rules but my company uses WebEx and I'm sure they make a ton of money off our multiple weekly meetings.

did this before.. it won't come..

Some girl from Webex actually emailed me today to ask if I am still interested and to contact her...No webcam and they expect my business...the things that make you go hmmm....

so much pain, I second you ricksgal

This company wasted my time like verisign.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014