• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Mountain Dew has a new promotion where you get a free NFL team hat when you send in three bottle caps of the same team from 20 oz bottles (team hat requested doesn't have to be the same as the team on the bottle caps). This will be more difficult than just sharing codes since we'd have to mail bottle caps to each other, but if we pool our resources, it will make it a lot easier to get a free team hat.

I have:

1 Saints and 1 Packers bottle cap

Eligible to those in the following states: AR, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, ND, OH, SD, TN, TX, and WI.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I suggest you use "hat" so as to avoid confusion between head covering and bottle top.

dkong said: I suggest you use "hat" so as to avoid confusion between head covering and bottle top.

OK, I clarified the title and my post. The promotion is called 'caps for caps' but you're right, 'hat' is better to avoid confusion.

havent heard of this promo yet, do you have a link?

Tornadochaser said: havent heard of this promo yet, do you have a link?
I have only seen it on Mountain Dew bottles. They have the full rules printed on the back of the label so they might not have anything about it online.

Why the red? Unless you have a reason, don't give a post red. I swear people lurk around here waiting for a chance to be a critical a-hole.

great find

xkayos said: Why the red? Unless you have a reason, don't give a post red. I swear people lurk around here waiting for a chance to be a critical a-hole.

Look at the responses. How many people have agreed to take the time to mail bottle caps back and forth to each other for a hat?

free hat free hat free hat! he killed them in self defense!

thanks, not eligible in my state

Do you have any caps, which you would like to swap? I have a LOT of teams.

does any one know what these hats look like? are they flex fit or just the cheap ones

http://everythingelse.shop.eBay.com/items/?_nkw=nfl&_sacat=19272&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270.l1313&_odkw=cap&_osacat=19272

BTW, I current have collected over 100 caps. I've mailed in 12 redemption requests and have 10 sets of three that I can still redeem, not to mention many other teams with 2 caps - only needing one more to qualify...

once again, NJ sux.

Does anybody know if you can mail all the caps in the same envelope?

could you give me the mailing address for the redemption of the hats?

maxfleischer said: once again, NJ sux.

Actually NJ is even better. NJ is one of the states where you only have to mail any 5 labels from Pepsi products to them - they do not need to match. I got the mail-in forms off the beverage cooler at my local Wawa convinence store. They call it "Labels for Lids".

I don't have a link to send you to but all of the Wawas I went to in the last couple of weeks had them.

ok NY sucks... we don't get this

When they did this for the Baseball caps I sent it in got my cap, then got like 3 other caps not in my name but for my address. It was weird, Green for you OP.

i ABOSLUTELY LIVE ON DEWS, I HAVE ALSO COLLECTED THESE CAPS 4 NFL CAPS. DONT KNOW WHERE TO SEND THEM. ANYONE HAVE AN ADDY?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014