• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
You can get up to $12 worth of Sample Products (Includes Shipping Charges)

Make sure to check the correct price for your sample. You're not just limited to the front page.

The total sample allowance of $12 includes the price of the item AND shipping... meaning if you choose a product that costs $5 for shipping, it takes $5 out of your allowed amount of money and the sample must be less than $7 or you will need to pay

Text

Thank you for your sample request!

We look forward to having you as an Empire client. Your sample should arrive within 8 working days, or sooner if you have requested expedited shipping. If your sample request exceeds the $12.00 allowance, we will contact you within one business day to arrange for payment via credit card

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Try again.

You should get a call or e-mail from Fran Korman... She is the gatekeeper.

Minyan (Feb. 19, 2009 @ 4:42p) |

So cool! I'm getting a new fishing lure! I can't wait to try it out.

PLENCKUSE (Feb. 19, 2009 @ 5:20p) |

I did not give my phone number , does that mean this Fran Korman lady will overlook moi?

unclassifiedguy (Feb. 19, 2009 @ 5:54p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Too cool~thanks!

getting slammed!! Nice stuff for business gifts!

nice, really nice

Far out Farside!

SWEET!!!

Thank you, thank you ..very much

Why it shows my sample cart is empty after I submit the order?

I picked something that came up to be $12.65...think they'll actually contact me to pay the 65 cents? LOL

glamgoddess said: I picked something that came up to be $12.65...think they'll actually contact me to pay the 65 cents? LOL

We look forward to having you as an Empire client. Your sample should arrive within 8 working days, or sooner if you have requested expedited shipping. If your sample request exceeds the $12.00 allowance, we will contact you within one business day to arrange for payment via credit card.

Sweet! Thanks OP!

Yeah!! I picked the golf balls very cute Thanks!!

I ordered a sample for my non-profit foundation for cancer reserach.

Thanks, OP!

I chose a flash drive.

"Sample Request Confirmation

We look forward to having you as an Empire client. Your sample should arrive within 8 working days, or sooner if you have requested expedited shipping. If your sample request exceeds the $12.00 allowance, we will contact you within one business day to arrange for payment via credit card. "

STPGurl said: glamgoddess said: I picked something that came up to be $12.65...think they'll actually contact me to pay the 65 cents? LOL

We look forward to having you as an Empire client. Your sample should arrive within 8 working days, or sooner if you have requested expedited shipping. If your sample request exceeds the $12.00 allowance, we will contact you within one business day to arrange for payment via credit card.

Thanks for the reminder. Id have assumed they wouldnt bother charging me for a trifle amount.

They offer a clip on laptop light that I ordered for my son. If you keep the item @ $5.00 you're in scott free.

Awesome Farside! Just what I was looking for actually. Requested a set of plastic cary bags with my business name. Very cool! This will look great for customers!

Hey, has anyone received their sample order yet?

not yet

Not me either!

They have very nice samples.

My mom just started a foundation, so good samples for her

Also, they have a lot of candy samples

Just ordered 2 samples- they charge $5 shipping per sample, if i knew that before wpuld have chosen something better...oh well

They emailed me after I placed my order and I had to give details about my company and what I was considering for a future order before they'd ship it. However, after that information, they sent it quickly, and I received it early last week.

Jhota said: They emailed me after I placed my order and I had to give details about my company and what I was considering for a future order before they'd ship it. However, after that information, they sent it quickly, and I received it early last week.

Me too...but just made things up. I've got em hook line and sinker. She says I should have them in about a week. cool. I'm gonna tell my FSAE club about this. maybe we can get some cool things with our logo on them.

If this one delivers it is great!

cool, hope it comes!

still haven't received anything.... it's been almost 4 months..

naharter said: still haven't received anything.... it's been almost 4 months..Try again.

You should get a call or e-mail from Fran Korman... She is the gatekeeper.

So cool! I'm getting a new fishing lure! I can't wait to try it out.

I did not give my phone number , does that mean this Fran Korman lady will overlook moi?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014