• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
*THERE IS NOW A NEW PROMOTION!!!*

Link

You need to answer a question on their website for 14 consecutive days. The first 2000 to complete the challenge gets the gift card. You do not need to buy Prilosec OTC or need to answer the questions correctly to be eligible.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
No reason to keep sending them e-mails, you're just delaying your gc. It's the same as last time, those who finished the... (more)

2pac (Feb. 27, 2009 @ 10:13a) |

I'm glad i emailed them they sent it 2 weeks ago but I must have deleted it they told me it could have been in my spam. ... (more)

iluvjimnat (Mar. 02, 2009 @ 5:08p) |

They currently have a deal for 25% off plus free shipping on women's gear. It is stackable with the other 25% code NFLWI... (more)

Willywonka (Mar. 04, 2009 @ 9:13p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

14 day committment, you must participate through 14 days of questions to get the gift card... worth a shot, since also puts you in the drawing for SB ticks.

smeagle said: 14 day committment, you must participate through 14 days of questions to get the gift card... worth a shot, since also puts you in the drawing for SB ticks.

I concur.
Thanks OP!

Definitely worth a try. Thanks OP!

i take prilosec every day...im in! thanks op

Count me in! Thanks OP.

Should be fun, thanks OP

Currently at 1848 participants!!!!

thanks! I'm in for a pair of slippers.

ty
missed it

dead
Number of
participants in
the Challenge:

The first 2000 to complete the challenge gets the gift card.

Lowerpride said: ty
missed it

dead

Wrong.

The FIRST 2000 that completes the 14 day challenge gets a card, not the first 2000 that signs up to participate.

thanks will give it a shot

"Now lets get tough with our 14-day Challenge. Take Prilosec OTC for 14 days to block holiday heartburn. Answer 14 days of heartburn trivia questions and be one of the first 2,000 participants to complete the Challenge, to receive a $25 NFLshop.com gift certificate.
For a chance to receive a gift certificate, heres what you need to do:
Block holiday heartburn with Prilosec OTC for 14 days with one pill a day.*
Take a crack at 14 consecutive days of trivia to sharpen your heartburn smarts. (Dont worry if you answer wrong its all about getting smart to get tough.)
Be one of the first 2,000 to complete the Challenge.
Enter the Package Code from your Prilosec OTC box if you have one**.
For every day you return you earn extra entries into the Super Bowl XLIII
sweepstakes."

And in the official rules:

"a) To Receive $25 Redeemable at NFLshop.com ("Gift Certificate"): There are 2,000 Gift Certificates available during the Promotion Period. The first 2,000 registered participants who successfully complete the challenge will receive a Gift Certificate. To complete the challenge, registered participants are required to answer one (1) daily trivia question provided on the Promotion Website for fourteen (14) consecutive days (the "Challenge"). Participants must answer the trivia question by selecting one of four multiple-choice answers. Participants who miss one or more of the 14 consecutive days will not be considered successful in completing the Challenge. Answers do not need to be correct.

If the participant has purchased Prilosec OTC, they will be asked to provide a valid Package Code, which is located inside boxes of Prilosec OTC. There is no purchase necessary. A valid package code is not required to receive the Gift Certificate.

The first 2,000 registered participants who have successfully completed the Challenge will receive the Gift Certificate within four weeks from the registration date. Limit one Gift Certificate per person per household. The Gift Certificate portion of the Promotion will conclude after the 2,000th registered participant completes the Challenge. All Participants, regardless if they were one of the first 2,000 Participants who successfully completed the Challenge or if they were not successful at completing the Challenge, will receive a 10% discount off a future purchase at NFLshop.com."

P.S. 2391 participants so far

Thanks...Gave it a shot anyway!

So am I wrong or is this basically come down to the LAST day? it going to a Madhouse 14 days from now.

Good One Thanks! I answered the optional questions as well and then it asked for the packaging code number found inside on the sleeve of the product. Didn't have one and it won't submit. Anyone have a spare code lying around? I don't know if I'm in or not. Standard, however, for my day in the life of freebie madness.

thanks OP

i'll give it a shot

i wonder if they send an email reminder
forget s after a few days

I'm confused about where I go to answer the next daily question. Oh well...

I hope I get it. I think a bunch of people will forget it

Does anybody know where to go for today's question?

iceui2 said: Does anybody know where to go for today's question?

go to your original link, and enter your email again...

should take you to the next question.

You Have 3 Sweepstakes Entries
You Have Answered 2 out of 14 Questions

smeagle said: 14 day committment, you must participate through 14 days of questions to get the gift card... worth a shot, since also puts you in the drawing for SB ticks.
Also -
Four tickets to attend Super Bowl XLIII at Raymond James Stadium on 2/1/2009 plus $8,000 awarded in the form of a check. (ARV: $8,800)

Got 2 under my belt. I hope everyone else forgets! At the time I went on it said "Number of Participants in Challenge 0004691".

DanTsx said: iceui2 said: Does anybody know where to go for today's question?

go to your original link, and enter your email again...

should take you to the next question.

Thanks, I never thought of that!

I got a 10% off coupon in my email from them after the first day. Check your emails, and try to use the 10% off on your $25 free item!

Finished the question for the 3rd day!

thenona said: Got 2 under my belt. I hope everyone else forgets! At the time I went on it said "Number of Participants in Challenge 0004691".

Hmm it was down to 3309 when I checked on day 3. Lots of forgetful folks!

Finished the third question--got them all correct so far.

yankeefan2525 said: I got a 10% off coupon in my email from them after the first day. Check your emails, and try to use the 10% off on your $25 free item!

Thanks for the heads up. I deleted the email but was thankfully still in the trash folder when I read your post.

Congrats! You got tough on heartburn and have successfully registered for the Get Tough on Holiday Heartburn Challenge. To thank you for participating, you can receive 10% OFF at NFLshop.com by using the below code.

NFLshop.com Code: GETTOUGH

Number of participants back down to 2576. Looks like a lot of people missed yesterday's question!

thanks.

Did anyone notice that the promotion started on 10/31 not 11/2 which was the first day of posting? There might have a bunch of people that registered before 11/2.

i didn't miss a day and the darn thing says I did...anyone else come across that problem? no giftcard for me, lol...***go steelers***

Fortunately I don't suffer from heartburn.
Since it's @ 1:30 AM would anyone have the Prilosec package code?
Thanks

Ouch... back down to 2071. This contest is harsh!

colewj said: Since it's @ 1:30 AM would anyone have the Prilosec package code?

You don't need one to participate.

The day changed at 11:59 pm ET. If you are at west coast, you may miss one day.

catepig said: The day changed at 11:59 pm ET. If you are at west coast, you may miss one day.

Which doesn't really matter because so many people are dropping out each day...

Skipping 240 Messages...
They currently have a deal for 25% off plus free shipping on women's gear. It is stackable with the other 25% code NFLWIN25.

I was able to get a sweatshirt for 30 cents after the gift card.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014