• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link: https://www.econsumer.equifax.com/otc/landing.ehtml?^start=&companyName=pubsilver

Promo Link:https://www.eocean.com/offer_page2.html

Expires: December 31, 2008

From what I have found, you do NOT need to be an Ocean National bank customer.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
scammy how they're canceling without notice

fat419 (Nov. 27, 2008 @ 10:11p) |

Same here. But they send me an alert email today. So I assume, even though you will not be able to access the reports, y... (more)

sensia (Nov. 28, 2008 @ 10:39a) |

Likewise, was cancelled, yet am getting alerts. When I log in, no background info on the alerts, of course.

Smooth (Nov. 28, 2008 @ 11:43a) |

*DEAL APPEARS TO BE DEAD*
Both Promo codes below no longer seem to work

YOUR PROMOTION CODE

If you get invalid code, try this:

No credit card required, just enter the promo code at the checkout, and click continue.

Take advantage of a great opportunity to receive Equifax Credit Watch Silver FREE for 2 years. By using this Promotion Code, you will not be required to provide any payment information on the Payment Information page of the Equifax enrollment process. Please write down this code or print this page.

This offer is for Ocean Bank personal deposit customers only. Credit monitoring will remain free and in effect for 2 years from the date of enrollment so long as you remain a Ocean Bank personal deposit customer.

probably should add YMMV since if it fall though then you'll owe $3.45/month for 2 years
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

seems to have worked. Thanks!

Green for you OP... I had this for long time, but it expired few months ago... thanks to you I have it for another 2 yrs...

awesome

thanks

promo code worked like a charm

Worked for me - Thanks!

After the free 2 years or will it send me a reminder to either cancel or give credit card info to start billing? Anyone know?

worked. thanks

They will probably email you and ask if you want to renew.

wcnghj said: They will probably email you and ask if you want to renew.

Maybe, but you still benefit from the current free report.

Thanks OP, worked like a charm, and I was already a member. Never heard of that bank, but I now have two years free.

Are you guys customers of Ocean bank? Will I be charged the monthly fee if they somehow find out that I'm not an Ocean Bank's customer?

tyvm op!

Nice.

They don't have your CC#, no way to charge you.

Solid...thanks for the heads up.

Thanks OP. Worked flawlessly.

very cool. Thanks OP! However, it looks like it only comes with one free report per year, giving us a grand total of 2!

Worked great with no CC. Im in for 2.

Yeah, but you do get alerts if anything changes in your report. Those are sent once weekly.

Thanks!!!

TY

Here are some screenshots of the enrollment process. The total cost is zero and you can also get a free Eauifax credit report every year.

Thamk you now i can see when my credit goes downhill..................

Thank you!

$6.95 per month to upgrade to Gold gets you unlimited reports. Might be worthwhile for those who need a little extra nudge for Equifax b*. Thanks OP.

thanks op. dont know why the f this is in free deals (never come there), and mods keep moving from hot to finance or here. This IS a *hot* deal. just re-opened my Equifax accnt.

thanks!!!

KLineD said: thanks op. dont know why the f this is in free deals (never come there), and mods keep moving from hot to finance or here. This IS a *hot* deal. just re-opened my Equifax accnt.

I agree. I'm sure within a few days it won't work after a bunch of FW accounts pop in. Should be in HOT.

Signed up myself and spouse, checked reports, if they close it now, who cares....

Thanks OP!

I keep getting credit card failed. I have a old credit card on file which is expired. Any recommendation.Thanks OP anyways.

thanks op!

Just enrolled for 2 years.

satpreet0 said: I keep getting credit card failed. I have a old credit card on file which is expired. Any recommendation.Thanks OP anyways.

Just remove your old card. You do not need the cc to enroll.

satpreet0 said: I keep getting credit card failed. I have a old credit card on file which is expired. Any recommendation.Thanks OP anyways.

You don't need to enter your credit card info. It's free with the promo code. Just enter it and click continue.

PennStatePennState said: satpreet0 said: I keep getting credit card failed. I have a old credit card on file which is expired. Any recommendation.Thanks OP anyways.

You don't need to enter your credit card info. It's free with the promo code. Just enter it and click continue.

Thanks. It worked. I just prefilled the new card checkbox as it was defaulting the old credit card earlier and once I got the error changing to new one was trying to validate the new one due to already in error status.

Thanks much!

Thanks OP.. working really well!

wcnghj said: They don't have your CC#, no way to charge you.
They may not be able to charge you; but they know exactly who you are that is being dishonest!

Doesn't everyone get a free report fron each of the 3 agencies? If you space it out, you can get a free report 3 times/yr. Isn't that enough?

Thanks, wcnghj!

new2fatwallet2 said: wcnghj said:

Doesn't everyone get a free report fron each of the 3 agencies? If you space it out, you can get a free report 3 times/yr. Isn't that enough?

Yes, but there is no monitoring.

Thanks OP!

My order didn't go through. It says it Failed under the Order History page.

Skipping 51 Messages...
Likewise, was cancelled, yet am getting alerts. When I log in, no background info on the alerts, of course.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014