Free Black & Mild Cigar Case - Call In

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Black & Mild Cigar Case - Call In

1-800-675-6789

It takes about 5 minutes to order, and you don't have to speak with anyone.

You must be 21 or older (they will ask you for your driver license number near the end so that they can confirm you are 21)

Asks first if you are a smoker over 21 or a non smoker, make sure you put you are a smoker

You will be added to the Middleton's mailing list (company who makes Black & Mild). They will send you coupons and such in the mail. They will ask for your email but you do not have to give it. You must say and spell everything and then press the # key. Rather easy.

Offer ends 4/30/09 while supplies last

Allow 6-8 weeks for shipment

Limit one case per smoker

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is a case only? No cigars?

GeorgeGarman said: This is a case only? No cigars?

Sigh just get one perfect for the nightstand to put your change cell phone and other crap into

icewinsagain said: GeorgeGarman said: This is a case only? No cigars?

Sigh just get one perfect for the nightstand to put your change cell phone and other crap into

edited for mad props to op and some green

ps anyone got some fandango tix

Thanks

Thanks OP....Gee my voice sounds like I'm 12...that was scary.

HayleyNiccole said: Thanks OP....Gee my voice sounds like I'm 12...that was scary.

Eeee I sounded more then gay not that theres anything worng with that but im not

they want a drivers license. forget that.

It' to run your age nothing wrong with that everytime you get smokes or beer you gotta run it to no harm

Green for you!Thanks

lol @ overzealousness

The case arrived today.

Missed this when it was first posted but just called & it's still alive

Thanks farside

renejoseph said: they want a drivers license. forget that.

I remember that I only used the soundex code for my last name beginning of my DL number and made up the rest and I still received it.

got mine today, thanks op! nice case

They now ask for the last 4 digits of your SSN instead of your Drivers License number

Can't wait =)

Can someone post a pic of it so we can see if it's worth the effort to give out my SSN. Thx!

Just called for it. Thanx.

ITS REAL COOL! sold it on eBay for 10.00!

called today asked for last 4 of ss#

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014