50 Free Regal Crown Club Credits

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Take part in the Regal Crown Club survey and get 50 FREE Credits on your Regal Crown Club card!

You'll also be entered for your chance to win a $250 Regal Gift Card & movie ticket prizes!

Completing this free survey entitles you to 50 FREE Credits on your Regal Crown Club card as well as entry into a prize drawing in which 1 Grand Prize winner will receive a $250 Regal Entertainment Group Gift Card (valid at any Regal Cinemas, United Artists Theatres or Edwards Theatres across the country) and 25 winners will receive 2 movie passes..

Please complete your name, address, Regal Crown Club card number and email address information. Please answer all the questions and then click on "Submit". Your information will not be shared outside Regal Entertainment Group. It will only be used to contact you for your address information in the instance you are a selected winner. Only a fully completed survey entitles you to take part in the prize drawing. Members can only fill out the survey and be eligible for the 50 FREE credits 1 time. All survey responses become property of Regal Entertainment Group.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Regal Club Membership ID# is NEEDED!

Great, thank you! too bad they increased the amount of points you need to get the next reward level, but this will get us to the next reward!

Thanks Culver...and I like the new avatar...Hook em' horns!

Hope this works! Thanks.

Thanks OP!

The maximum credits on their reward schedule is 300 points. I wonder what would happen if you earn more than that.

Thanks

eSurfster said: The maximum credits on their reward schedule is 300 points. I wonder what would happen if you earn more than that.

I'm guessing it starts over where every 50 points gets you the free popcorn and so on.

Thanks, DaddyCulver

Ty Op

Last time I did their survey, they did not credit me any points. Liars.

Thanx!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014