• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
To receive one set of name and address labels, please indicate your choice of design and complete the requested information. Your labels will be printed with the exact information that you type in below (i.e., if you use abbreviations, your labels will have abbreviations; if you use all lowercase letters, your labels will have all lowercase letters, etc.)

Please allow 4 to 6 weeks to process your request. Labels can only be mailed within the United States.

http://www.cff.org/getinvolved/mailinglabels/

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is for a good cause...thank you!

Please remember to donate if you want these labels...this is a charity and has to pay administration fees to send these out.

dlkbc1 said: Please remember to donate if you want these labels...this is a charity and has to pay administration fees to send these out.

maybe they get them donated and envelope stuffed by volunteers? I don't know, but I get these about every 2 weeks in the mail from various organizations like american cancer society, lukemia society, special olympics, american heart association, arthritis foundation, etc, etc, etc. I have donated to many different organizations over the years, and they keep you on their list forever. I never ask for any of this, but they keep sending them, so it can't cost them that much. I've got thousands of labels to use, more than I'll ever need.
I can't believe anyone would need to request them. If you do, be prepared to be hounded by junk mail asking for money all the time.
But, if you really are in need of them, please donate. If you don't want to donate to this organization, almost every charity probably has this kind of thing, just call them and ask.

gohdes said: dlkbc1 said: Please remember to donate if you want these labels...this is a charity and has to pay administration fees to send these out.

maybe they get them donated and envelope stuffed by volunteers? I don't know, but I get these about every 2 weeks in the mail from various organizations like american cancer society, lukemia society, special olympics, american heart association, arthritis foundation, etc, etc, etc. I have donated to many different organizations over the years, and they keep you on their list forever. I never ask for any of this, but they keep sending them, so it can't cost them that much. I've got thousands of labels to use, more than I'll ever need.
I can't believe anyone would need to request them. If you do, be prepared to be hounded by junk mail asking for money all the time.
But, if you really are in need of them, please donate. If you don't want to donate to this organization, almost every charity probably has this kind of thing, just call them and ask.

Really? You don't think it costs much for these charities to send things out?! It is well known that most charities have to spend a high percentage of their contributions on administration. And with the economy the way it is, people are cutting down on their contributions so the charities have to try all the harder to get money.

That's why I always make a point of posting this when someone decides to post on 'free' charitable labels. You are only hurting the charity if you don't make a donation and they have to spend money to send the labels.

I agree with dlkbc1 someone needs to say it. thank you for puting it out there.

They make more $$$$ selling your name & info then they get in donations off these labels trust me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014