Free Copenhagen lid

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I tried looking for this, but didn't see anything.
Free Copenhagen lid for snuff, chew, dip...whatever you call it....

On the front of Heartland Magazine

"choose your free lid, get yours starting MAY 11TH at FRESHCOPE.COM"

Bada bing

"while supplies last. Offer and website access limited to age-verified adults. Please allow 10-12 weeks for delivery. Offer limited to 1 per person...."

I wonder if this would fit on canned cat food...lol

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I can't believe all of the personal info being released on this thread.
Think about it!!

electricredneck273 (Jun. 29, 2009 @ 7:26p) |

Got my lid today.

coPe24 (Aug. 03, 2009 @ 7:30p) |

I got 2 of them

signals (Sep. 17, 2009 @ 10:22p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm soo confused why this got any red...

HayleyNiccole said: I'm soo confused why this got any red...

I don't know either so for that reason gave it green even though I won't get it in Canada.
Maybe it got red because the page isn't loading. lol Least not for me it isn't.
Okay now it did.

No I noticed that memebers red flag you for anything. They are the same ones that never post anything, but if they dont get their freebie or something is mispelled they red flag it. Its a freebie site, calm down,dont take getting freebies to seriously, its supposed to be fun.

I think people give you red becasue chewing / smoking is a filthey, cancer casuing habit (im sure some will red me for that but idc). If you ever know someone who dies of smoking related cancer you know what i mean.

It does come. No, doesn't fit cat food cans.

please send my free copenhagen lid to me at 418 hill styreet reynoldsville pa 15851

i need u to send me a free copenhagen lid to 418reynoldsville pa 15851 thank u

i need u to send me a free copenhagen lid to 418reynoldsville pa 15851 thank u

need to sign up for a free copenhagen lid

I need you to knock it off with your obnoxious posting. Do us all a favor and click on the OP's link and order your own stupid lid!
Just click on the words Bada Bing.

If that is really your address you posted it would be wise to edit 3 of your 4 posts and delete it.

What type of lid has he been smoking?

I quit smoking 4 years ago after watching my father-in-law die of lung cancer, however I realize that we live in a free country and people (even those I love and try to change) are going to smoke if they so desire. It is their choice and they are free to make it. Most restaurants are smoke free and no one smokes in my home, so as long as someone doesn't infringe on my right to be tobacco free by blowing smoke in my face, I don't have a problem. Although I realize it is not a desirable habit, it is a habit that is very addictive and it is extremely difficult to quit. In light of this fact I think all of us need to show a little compassion and tolerance for those who smoke.

cypersonic said: I think people give you red becasue chewing / smoking is a filthey, cancer casuing habit (im sure some will red me for that but idc). If you ever know someone who dies of smoking related cancer you know what i mean.

I got 2 messages that said they couldn't get the lid...you have to register....must be 18+...then it's right there when you sign in...don't know what else to tell ya.

hi - i just registered - please send me coupons forcopenhagen snuff please - thank you - chaz

stacy418 said: please send my free copenhagen lid to me at 418 hill styreet reynoldsville pa 15851

Hmmmmm...I live in Punxsy....

Yes I woud like to get a copenhagen lid.u can snd it to 1462 military trl. Hamilton,AL 35570

Tried to register & got a "sorry" reply. asked me to print & mail age verification form. Why?? I'm way past legal age. The free offer is not on the freshcope website. what a rip-off

Yes, I want the copenhagen lid and coupons. Thanks send to N8343 Meridian Ave. Loyal, WI 54446

Please send me my free snuff lip, this is alot to do to get a free lid it needs to be easyer then this come on if your going to give free stuff out some of us REDNECK'S are not computer smart, and the wife's have to do it. Please send my husband's lid to 11315 Jackson Quarry Rd Hillsboro, Or 97124 my Phone # 503-989-8308.
Thank you much
Shelly McCann

So have you got the lid yet ????

please send me a free cope lid to DON,AT 6514 PALM AVE.WITON CA 95388

I'm very intersted in getting the free fresh Copenhagen lid,Thank You! I was born on feb 19 1954.

Gene Schrock 320 31st St N.W. Gt Falls Mt.59404 Phone 406 781 3515

shark2 said: I'm very intersted in getting the free fresh Copenhagen lid,Thank You! I was born on feb 19 1954.

Gene Schrock 320 31st St N.W. Gt Falls Mt.59404 Phone 406 781 3515

Gene Before we send your lid,can you give us your Social Security, and Driver's License Number? ...Oh and if you want it EXPRESS add in a credit card # for Verification

yes, i want the free lid and coupons. thanks send them to p.o. box 354 pleasanton,ks 66075

Ordered mine. Thanks. Looks nice, hope it comes.

I can't believe all of the personal info being released on this thread.
Think about it!!

Got my lid today.

I got 2 of them

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014