• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
In the midst of working, caring for the kids, running the house and making time for your spouse let alone yourself, life can be overwhelming! Learn how one man found a way to take control of his life with an effective and efficient time management technique.

http://www.lhm.org/InternetOrders/WomanToWoman/matteroftime.asp

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Fatwallet should be like government buildings. No religious material allowed.

If you need spiritual guidance everyone knows were to find it. Every 10 blocks there is a building, usually with a cross on it.
Religious material and solicitation from churches should be confined within the church’s property line.

I am not affiliated with this organization, nor am I trying to force any "religious material" on anyone. However, many sites that are affiliated with a religion offer free books that are not necessarily of a religious nature. Anytime I post such an item I clearly indicate the word "religious" or the religious affiliation from which it comes so that those who do not wish to take advantage of the offer or have anything to do with them will not "bother" to open them. I certainly would not advise anyone seeking religious guidance to do so on Fatwallet or any other web site. As you've so kindly indicated, they should seek such guidance at the local church, synagogue or temple of their choice.

cashflo52 said: Fatwallet should be like government buildings. No religious material allowed.

If you need spiritual guidance everyone knows were to find it. Every 10 blocks there is a building, usually with a cross on it.
Religious material and solicitation from churches should be confined within the church’s property line.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014