• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
These premium, spill resistant spittoons have a removable funnel, weighted base and compact design that fits most cup holders. This gift is our way of saying thanks for 75 years of support.

Go to:

http://www.skoalbrotherhood.com

(Sign up required) to find out which color Mud Jug will be yours![/L]

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Yay for me! I just won a red spittoon. except I don't dip and I don't know anyone who does...but who cares, it's free! G... (more)

neitheornor (Aug. 13, 2009 @ 11:44p) |

giggity goo!

i won the blue one... thank you OP!

ricebike (Aug. 16, 2009 @ 8:47a) |

you guys whoe talk about hicks and hillbillys are ignorant fools! and i bet you wouldnt have the balls to say anything t... (more)

jerryzgrl (Oct. 29, 2009 @ 4:09p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

thanks

thanks

Edit: Thanks.

You have to sign in as a registered member. At that time the short film will play revealing what color your spittoon will be. The spittoon will be mailed to the address you registered with.

niki4h said: Does the offer show after registering? I don't see it. Thanks.

DO YOU GET A CONFIRMATION? I THINK I SAW THE GREEN ONE BUT I REALLY DON'T KNOW FOR SURE. LITTLE CONFUSED HERE.

texascountrymama said: You have to sign in as a registered member. At that time the short film will play revealing what color your spittoon will be. The spittoon will be mailed to the address you registered with.

Is the color before or after you spit in it?

At the end of the short film. A colored ball came to the top and it clearly stated that I'd received blue. Did you have your speakers on?

misstatum said: DO YOU GET A CONFIRMATION? I THINK I SAW THE GREEN ONE BUT I REALLY DON'T KNOW FOR SURE. LITTLE CONFUSED HERE.

tehru said: texascountrymama said: You have to sign in as a registered member. At that time the short film will play revealing what color your spittoon will be. The spittoon will be mailed to the address you registered with.

Is the color before or after you spit in it?

Yuk! I'm sure it's before. However, mine will be for decorative purposes only, so it will remain blue.

Delete

WINNER WINNER, chicken dinner! I mean red spittoon...got the chicken dinner from KFC yesterday!
Thanks OP! This will be a great gift for Mother's Day!

NotaPROavJUNKIE said: This will be a great gift for Mother's Day!Just what Mom always wanted, a spittoon.

Is this for hicks and hillbillys only?

No, they'll even let bigoted snobs have one.

LetsGoMets1 said: Is this for hicks and hillbillys only?

help

I could not figure out how to order it.

I signed in, but nothing but this page comes up.

Since the link (for some reason) is not "clickable," copy and paste the site into your browser. When the site comes up you are either required to sign in as a registered visitor (if you have visited the site and signed up before) or register to go further. If you click to register you are taken to an age verification screen. Since I'm very selective about who receives any personal information (as everyone should be) I clicked on "Didn't receive a mailing. Verify that you're an adult and sign up for our mailing list now. Verify your age." At this point "Step 1 of the sign-up profile," the screen requesting your name, address, etc. will come up. Fill in that information, sign electronically indicating you are over 18, then click on "I agree." "Step 2 of the sign-up profile" will come up requesting additional information. Respond to each question, then click on "Submit." A screen will come up thanking you for verifying your age and listing your user name, password and email address. Click on "Enter the site." You will now be on the screen where you will receive your gift and the color of your gift is determined. This screen takes a while to load since it contains a short film. At the end of the film another screen comes up, click on "give me a spitter," and you will be advised the color of the spitoon you will receive. All done.
tersnana said: I signed in, but nothing but this page comes up.

Thank you. A green spitoon for me.

did you see those guys? i would have been all over that hottie, did you see that car that you could win. It looks like a damn monster wow you could get all kinds of action with that!

Thanks OP!

I have lived for 39 years and NEVER owned a spittoon, TRAGIC isn't it?

Yippy! Got me a red

Blue

Boo I knew I would get a green one when I wanted red. Oh well maybe I'll grow a flower in it. Thanks!

Thanx!!

If there are 150,000 people who need a spittoon in this country, I don't have enough canned food and ammo.

Neat, now I can organize spitting games, for the moments we're too tired of darts.

LetsGoMets1 said: Is this for hicks and hillbillys only?

texascountrymama said: No, they'll even let bigoted snobs have one.

It wont let me verify my age for some reason

I couldn't get the signature thing to register right i dont care i really have no use for a spittoon, but nice find

AHHHHHHHH I WANT A SPITTOON!!!!!!!!

sweet! Thx op! i got me a blue one.

I attached images of the spittoons from the video (and also the girl that i hope would come with said spittoons)

Alexsoccerboy said: If there are 150,000 people who need a spittoon in this country, I don't have enough canned food and ammo.
Relax, we're a peaceful lot simply enjoying the flavor & nicotine. Oops, I didn't mean to spit on your shoe!

Thanks.

thanks- green for me

Damn, it keeps saying they are unable to give me access to the website at this time.
Why make it so hard??? I really want one!

I gots me a red one, It should make a find place to hold my change.

It's not letting me sign up, grrrr This is the message I received:

We are sorry but we are unable to give you access to our website at this time. If you would like to open and print a form that must be signed and mailed to us for age verification, click here.
Note: With the completed and signed form, you MUST attach a black and white photocopy of your driver's license or other government-issued ID. (The photocopy will be destroyed upon age-verification.)

It's probably because I was having trouble with the signature thing, do they realize how hard it is to sign your name with your computer mouse? LOL Oh well

Skipping 41 Messages...
you guys whoe talk about hicks and hillbillys are ignorant fools! and i bet you wouldnt have the balls to say anything to one of our faces!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014