Most Recent Posts
I need one! I'm desperate!!

jackdeth @ gmail . com

JackDeth (Feb. 24, 2010 @ 11:27p) |

Obviously.

PML (Feb. 25, 2010 @ 4:54a) |

Can someone send me an invite please? pierrebe2011@live.com

Peterlove (Mar. 05, 2010 @ 11:12p) |

If you do not trust the site with your email, you can use a disposable email at sites like mailinator.com

Get free, SAFE invitations directly from google. Turnaround time is about a week, possibly faster. Don't risk your privacy and safety.
https://services.google.com/fb/forms/googlevoiceinvite/
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks

Thank you very much!!!

216 invitations left

Got it. Thanks 109 left

The website in this link is involved in ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES and is merely trying to advertise itself.

ribex said: The website in this link is involved in ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES and is merely trying to advertise itself. not really, it just signed up a ton of times and then are giving them away for free

DEAD! The linked website now says all instant invitations have been given away.

DaveWB is a member of TheBotNet. He is using this as self-promotion for his site.

This web page IS harvesting email addresses. There are serious security concerns that innocent FatWalleters don't realize.

Get free, SAFE invitations directly from google. Turnaround time is about a week, possibly faster. Don't risk your privacy and safety.

This website does indeed harvest email addresses after a little analysis. They have been known to spam tons of email addresses to get people to join their site. Also, they are involved in illegal activities - do yourself a favor and sign up with the official Google site. All they are doing is getting people to join. ribex is telling the truth.

TBN got these invites in a bad way, too. They ran a program to automatically request THOUSANDS of invites. If people keep doing this, Google Voice isn't going to have any numbers to give away. Please sign up with the official site and don't support these abusers.

Hmmm, got my official
Google invite about three weeks ago and there were absolutely no numbers within 150-200 miles of my location. Wonder if this is why?

sublimosa said: Hmmm, got my official
Google invite about three weeks ago and there were absolutely no numbers within 150-200 miles of my location. Wonder if this is why?

No it wouldn't be why because they don't get all signed up.

ribex said: DaveWB is a member of TheBotNet. He is using this as self-promotion for his site.

This web page IS harvesting email addresses. There are serious security concerns that innocent FatWalleters don't realize.

False, this is not my site, it takes more than a week. I was posting this because they were giving it for free, I will admit I have about 600 of these also I don't understand how your putting your privacy and safety at risk...

Thanks OP.......... see if it ever comes..!

I've got a couple of free invites. Send me a PM and I'll forward it to you. No spam and no scam, just want to give back to the FW community.

It's putting your privacy and safety at risk by storing your emails in a database.

freddie91 said: It's putting your privacy and safety at risk by storing your emails in a database. I honestly don't know if it does, but say it does what makes it different from all these other freebies that you sign up for?

Also what makes it illegal?

Jeez, someone got heavy with the negs!

If someone is doing something wrong and/or illegal. Why are they not Banned or have this post locked?

trebenaid said: Jeez, someone got heavy with the negs!

Right?! I said thanks and got red!! ADMIN A Little help?? haha

AHHH JUST READ THE MEADEATORS COMMENT!!!!!!!!! SHIZA! FU DAVE FOR LYING!

cbaty said: AHHH JUST READ THE MEADEATORS COMMENT!!!!!!!!! SHIZA! FU DAVE FOR LYING! Except noone can tell me how this is illegal....

Edit:lol i like how PML negative reps all of my posts but doesnt say anything because he has nothing to back himself up

Look, if you log everyone's email in a database, it's not right, K? Now the service requires you to sign up for their site and make posts - sounds like huge advertising for them. Also, nice job using Google's stylesheet on Google's server. This should be locked.

freddie91 said: Look, if you log everyone's email in a database, it's not right, K? Now the service requires you to sign up for their site and make posts - sounds like huge advertising for them. Also, nice job using Google's stylesheet on Google's server. This should be locked. they just changed that and its not logging in the database

may i have a google voice invite?thank you very much!

I own this site and the use of emails and invitation links were just a method to keep track of your invites. I've had many users come back and ask me for their invite that they have lost, and I've been able to track their invitation link with ease. This promotion was actually not made entirely for self-promotion, but was to give away Google Invites for those who don't have it. I've stopped the promotion and limited it to the users on the forum because users from countries like China have attempted to switch ip's and used multiple false emails to retrieve the free limited invites that I've offered. The emails are only of unique user and link tracking purposes. They will never be used nor sold. If you're paranoid about email security, you can use a free temporary email service such as mailinator.com. This promotion was good while it lasted so let's leave it at that.

Update: October 8th 2009: I am no longer offering these invites anymore, as there have been enough trolls on this thread. I am now selling these on eBay for $5 a pop, earning myself over $150 a day.

tinkleondabeach,

missed this promotion by a couple weeks man, requested a couple times, from 2 different email addresses (feellovewithin@gmail.com and cascraig818@gmail.com), but never heard anything back from either. The only reason I used two was to see if it could speed up the process, not trying to do anythign crazy though, resident of palm springs, ca.

you can email either of the two (feellovewithin@gmail.com, or cascraig818@gmail.com
thanks,
cassidy craig

Replied to your PM with an invite link; you should not post your email in public

tinkleondabeach,

I too missed the invite giveaway. Do you still have some left?

Much appreciative,
Sevn

tinkleondabeach,

I too missed the invite giveaway. Do you still have some left?

Much appreciative,
Sevn

Hey their. Jaysmyhero here. Was wndering if Some one would be kind and send me a Invite.
I use to have grandcentral but it's saying my account is expired. I was just ont it. Like 1 week ago but i didnt have to upgrade and now that it forced me to i lost my account.

Please send me and PM thanks.

I haven't heard anything from anyone, so I don't think there are any available.

I upgraded my grand central account on the last day.. Went smoothly. They sent email reminders so I wouldn't be screwed.. but I also made 2 other google voice accounts. Just use them with diff phone #s, and you'll be fine.

If anyone has a FREE GoogleVoice account available, I would like it please.

matalaweb@ymail.com
matalaweb@gmail.com

Edited by Moderator: (Edited out personal info)

wakdout said: If anyone has a FREE GoogleVoice account available, I would like it please.

matalaweb@ymail.com
matalaweb@gmail.com

Posting your personal info on the web usually isn't a good idea.

If you want an invite that badly, there is this guy:
http://www.seductionism.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=154

He gave me a code via PM and when i asked how he got so many codes, he said that he is a google employee. Apparently each employee gets quite a few invites to give out freely.

Edited by Moderator: Edited out quoted personal info

im gonna be a bum and ask for an invite too

bbbarker28@gmail.com

I would be most appreciative

1 invite for me please thanks in advance
o6eji8pjbiqjo7hs@spambox.us

1 invite for me please thanks in advance
o6eji8pjbiqjo7hs@spambox.us

Skipping 8 Messages...
Can someone send me an invite please? pierrebe2011@live.com

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014