rated:
Text

First time I have seen this (Coupon) on web page and printable

Join or login. Link on the left

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
does not show free panty coupon.only shows bra coupon

nalini514 (Nov. 03, 2009 @ 6:27a) |

Did anybody originally printed the coupon as a PDF?

If so, please post or PM.

jadedxecho (Nov. 03, 2009 @ 12:48p) |

Got the coupon for the Pink panty and a $10 gift card in the mail - first to PM me gets it

eta: GONE

MassageByEd (Nov. 24, 2009 @ 8:27a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

The wife is gonna love this one, Thanx!!

Thank you. My granddaughter's favorite color is pink.

My girlfriend Thanks you Far!
Just got one of those card "free VS panty coupon" the other day
that makes it two for her! haha

This makes five pairs waiting at my local VS.

Thanks.

i need to make sure i will be able to go to a victoria secret store before printing out the coupon. Can anyone please tell me the Expiration date on the coupon? thanks.

cheapmaniac said: i need to make sure i will be able to go to a victoria secret store before printing out the coupon. Can anyone please tell me the Expiration date on the coupon? thanks.

10/13 - 11/09

Thanks

this come in my mailbox all the time

Thanks OP

Pictures of the item being worn ?

For some weird reason, I can't hit the "submit" button
anyone know why?

Rameez786 said: For some weird reason, I can't hit the "submit" button
anyone know why?

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. MAKE YOUR PASSWORD LONGER! THEN IT SHOULD GO THROUGH.

misstatum said: Rameez786 said: For some weird reason, I can't hit the "submit" button
anyone know why?

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. MAKE YOUR PASSWORD LONGER! THEN IT SHOULD GO THROUGH.

I had the same problem. It didn't appear to be doing anything, but when I looked back at the top of the page, it had new comments in red. I believe at that point that it said the password needed to be at least 8 letters long.

I am new at this and can't figure out how to get the coupon. can anyone help me?

I couldn't get it to submit either........

karenmcneilly said: I am new at this and can't figure out how to get the coupon. can anyone help me?

click on the underlined word text, when you get to the website click on join on the left side just under their logo. After you have joined you will be taken to a different page where you can click print your coupon on the left.

Hope this helps!

thanks

Thanks OP, used this today!

thanks

Do they really check ID for panty?

okwa said: Do they really check ID for panty?
Yea they checked mine.

they dun for mine

submit key not working, even with long passcode

nice thanks

where's the link for the coupon

thanks.

You have to sign up for PINKNATION in order to get to the link. They frequently do check your ID before accepting the coupon.

First time I have seen this (Coupon) on web page and printable

I have not seen an printable online coupon either, prior to this. Thanks for the heads up!

Who doesn't love free undies! THANK YOU!

i hate victoria secret. the lady said to me that the panty for 7.50 is gone , i cannot take the 8.50. while my aunt went to another store , she still get the panty that worth 8.50 for free

TYOP! Is this a 1-time coupon? ... or can I get another if I go back another day?

Thanks farside!

Rameez786 said: My girlfriend Thanks you Far!
Just got one of those card "free VS panty coupon" the other day
that makes it two for her! haha

Don't forget that that specific free panty coupon also has a $10 off any purchase. I got the free panty, full size body wash, and trial size hand sanitizer for $2.15 with it!

where is the link? i dont see one?

gymnast980 said: where is the link? i dont see one?
In the very first post. Click the word "Text".

Worked great once I figured out the website...hope the store has them in stock!

thanks again!

The panty is the Pink brand, not necessarily pink in color...worth $7.50.
Nov 9th is the exp date. No hassles either when I went to VS.
ThanX again Farside! You're the BOMB!

Skipping 6 Messages...
Got the coupon for the Pink panty and a $10 gift card in the mail - first to PM me gets it

eta: GONE

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014