• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
You have to click to support one of the environmental causes
Free portable little device, "litter receptacle." It looks like a quality cigarette lighter (with a black rubber-type covering) except that it is empty inside a It's for storing four cigarette butts until you can dispose of them properly

Text

You must register/log in and you need to give your last 4 social security numbers to verify age

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thanks , Made my brand and scored a tee and the portable device

sojourn4me (Nov. 09, 2009 @ 1:44p) |

wow, that was fast. i got the portable device in about a week.

darkfyre (Nov. 09, 2009 @ 2:45p) |

ty OP! Got the black portable litter device, AND they just sent me out my own branded free t-shirt. I don't think there'... (more)

chesspokerface (Nov. 14, 2009 @ 2:52a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

This appears to be a bogus offer. Usually, Marlboro has a promotion code associated with its offers to entice people to its website. Promo codes are not always involved as was this summer's 100 Days of Flavor. Nonetheless, when I logged on to Marlboro.com, I couldn't find this any mention of this item or environmental causes.

It's under the Stand for Your Brand Promotion. Click the third option - Make It Count. Once you vote for one of the causes you will get the ashtray. I just did it a minute ago so it exists.

Thx Nammann for a better explanation

Thank you very much! I got mine!

Thanks!
Got one from them a couple years ago except this one is black.
Great little thing!

Thank you, I have a little plastic envelope style one from the Ocean Conservancy but it's wearing out.

great im going to store my flash drive in it

We're Sorry

Unfortunately, we're unable to allow you access to Marlboro.com at this time.
Marlboro.com is only available to adult cigarette smokers 21 years of age or older.

If you click on the T shirt offer, it is on the right side of screen...It took me a while to find this to, but I found it !

So I'm pretty sure I got a personal litter device and a free t-shirt. Great find OP.

Thanx!!

didnt work for me even though im 21
i even entered the whole nine digit ssn, but they can't verify that im 21+
oh well good luck to other people

Thank you.

I already received my T-shirt, and now I'm in for the litter device. Sweet freebies!

And you can go back daily and Marlboro will donate more to the charity.

i think these offers send a lot of spam also

Thanx!!

Got my t-shirt also! And in for a pld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a bunch op

Thanks! I totally missed that. I had got the tshirt but didn't even see this freebie.

thansk

sweet...thanks op
I also made a custom shirt and got the ashtray. I have never gotten any spam from marlboro, just a bunch of free stuff.

Liked the shirts, now in for this. thanks OP

thanks.

They don't send a lot of spam and have some pretty good offers. And you can get them even if you don't smoke at all.

In theory this is a wonderful idea, but in reality, these will never get used. They will never get used because the overwhelming majority of smokers are exceedingly inconsiderate people who can't be bothered to dispose properly of the waste from their filthy habit. Virtually all smokers litter, although most are so obtusely self-centered that they don't consider tossing their cigarette butts out the window or grinding them into the sidewalk to be littering. I've never understood how someone can have something in his or her mouth one second but the next it is so disgusting that they can't stand to have it in the car with them any longer and feel compelled to throw it out the window. Most smokers will try to tell you they do dispose of their waste responsibly and 99% of them are liars.

I would be very, very curious to see statistics as to the total volume and weight of all of the cigarette butts that smokers litter each year. I'd also be curious to see the annual number of fires started by smokers improperly disposing of their still-lit butts, the number of lives lost from such fires, as well as fire-fighting costs and property damage costs from such fires.

The next time a smoker starts screaming about his or her "right" to smoke, they really ought to shut up and instead focus his or her energies on getting fellow smokers to be more conscientious people so that they might arguably deserve some sort of smoking privilege.

I got a t-shirt for some reason.

WOW i guest someone woke on the wrong side of the bed

got a portable ashtray and a t-shirt (was in an offer in my mailbox)

gimmeryce311 said: didnt work for me even though im 21
i even entered the whole nine digit ssn, but they can't verify that im 21+
oh well good luck to other people

I would NEVER give my SSN to any kind of site like this. Sounds like fraud to me.

If they send you an email (spam) you can opt out easily????????

lousygolfer said: In theory this is a wonderful idea, but in reality, these will never get used. They will never get used because the overwhelming majority of smokers are exceedingly inconsiderate people who can't be bothered to dispose properly of the waste from their filthy habit. Virtually all smokers litter, although most are so obtusely self-centered that they don't consider tossing their cigarette butts out the window or grinding them into the sidewalk to be littering.

yes, smoking is a bad habit, but i bet that if someone bothers to request one of these things, they just might try using one.

cigarette butt litter is indeed a nuisance... gotta pick your battles, though..

Yeah everyone has to create the brand first and you get a free shirt (cool!).
Then you go back after and then you can vote (put your brand seal) for one of the 3 causes and get the PLD.

That was fast. Signed up for this earlier this week and received the ashtray with a coupon today.

Yup got mine today too thx, don't smoke, but I have relatives.

got the coupon but not the shirt or ashtray yet

BurningRave said: got the coupon but not the shirt or ashtray yet
Shirts down the line..
But Damn what a small ash tray... geez the whole take the dog for a walk put out your butt is all you can do, but it is high quality though.

NeoTradeCenter said: i think these offers send a lot of spam also

I never get a lot of email from tobacco companies and I have even opted in for notices from them so I don't miss out on anything. I have received both the t-shirt and the "portable litter device", a really nice pocket ashtray. I have also received a heavy duty camping flashlight from Marlboro and a ton of stuff from Parliment. At least tobacco company freebies always come!

Got the Tee

Skipping 4 Messages...
ty OP! Got the black portable litter device, AND they just sent me out my own branded free t-shirt. I don't think there's any Malboro advertising on either one two, which is a huge plus.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014