Free stuff Club bing

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
linky

I searched and could not find a OP so i made one!!!

microsoft has a program called club bing!! In club bing you play games earn tickets and with sufficant tickets you can get free prizes

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Cool. Gotta try this.
TY

cpns72 (Jan. 26, 2010 @ 5:09p) |

Tomorrow is the NEXT Double Points Day...

billetera (Jan. 26, 2010 @ 7:49p) |

Thanks. I haven't played lately so I would have missed that.

fivetalents (Jan. 26, 2010 @ 8:24p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I play club bing games daily. So far I've gotten a Kitchenaid stand mixer with attachments & tomorrow a food processor is supposed to be delivered.Well worth joining.

this isn't really free because you have to do stuff to get it.. time is money.. miscategorized?

but i'd be interested in how long it took you to get enough points to get that mixer..

20 points a game, about 1 minute to play a game if you're fast at it.. I suppose you could get your daily points within 2 hours a day.. this could be worth it.. i'd like to hear how long it took you though.

It took me about a year but I only play about an hour a day. I try to play the games I'm better at. I also will play longer on double point days. Although they come up infrequently. To me it is just a reward for doing something relaxing.

You can do a couple of the games quickly for points and the daily amount of the point you can get is 1000. If you want to get an item that is 30000, depends on how good and fast you are on these game, you will be able to get a prize that is worth something for your home or even for your computer. It is better to save those points and keep on playing for a nice prize. If you do not sign in frequently, you will lose your points. On doing stuff to get points, you are playing word games. I think mostly, it is getting Microsoft's bing count rate up to attract advertisers. In other words, yea you are doing some work for them but at least you get rewarded for it and they will not spam you. It would be nice if google will have something similar. As far as I know, Microsoft club bing is the only one that will give out points for prizes for free WITHOUT being spammed (they hate spam, really). If anyone else knows of other sites like club bing, please share.

thanks for the comments everyone!!!

new330forme said: this isn't really free because you have to do stuff to get it.. time is money.. miscategorized?
Yes, but aren't there a lot of opportunities in the free stuff category that you have to spend time doing in order to get the reward? There are sometimes surveys listed and there are sites and programs like Mycokerewards where you have to spend time to get something.

Thanks! I usually play some games every day anyway so I might as well get something for doing it!

thanks alamo, I didn't know this existed. good post!

I play games at bing everyday. Not very long but the points add up. I use them for Christmas presents. This year I had enough to get the George Forman grill and the head phones and a deck of cards. It does take some time to build up points but if you like to play games, why not get something for playing.

Club Bing

Formerly it was called Microsoft "Club Live Search"... Lots of free stuff to be had!

Most recently I've gotten a GPS, Food Processor, and an Xbox controller

Wow, I play games online to wind down most days. Thx OP!

Thanks OP and to all who've reported the types of freebies they've received. I'm playing games all the time so, as others have said, why not earn something for it?

if youre good at these types of games it doesnt take that long to earn points. i've so far received an xbox 360 (cost me 40k points at the time) a 20 gig zune (38.5k), halo 2 (4.5k) and gears of war (4.5k)

Thank you all for your information... I will definitely give this a try. Thank again !

which games give the most points?

I like Chicktionary - you build as many words as you can out of the several letters that they give you. If you are a touch typist, it helps.

I have received an amazing, huge Coleman tent, thousands of frequent flyer miles, and have an inflatable kayak enroute to me now.

I play in the evenings while watching a movie or show. I enjoy it.

thank you for this...never knew about it. I love pogo but you have to pay to use that

Tues 11-24-09 is double ticket day

They should give a free Asperger's and OCD Test, if you can win a big prize from this.

thanks went and signed up today and it was double ticket day how lucky

fivetalents said: Tues 11-24-09 is double ticket day

I don't seem to be getting double tickets. Is there some secret to getting the bonus?

IamN41 said: fivetalents said: Tues 11-24-09 is double ticket day

I don't seem to be getting double tickets. Is there some secret to getting the bonus?

"Double tickets will appear in you Club account within 72 hours."

Double tickets are given up to 1000 max for the whole day (1024 tickets is the max you can accumulate in 24 hours + 1000 bonus).

They will indicate when you arrive at the max with a couple of lines over the game you're playing...

New double ticket day:
Thursday, December 17, 2009

And they have added a Sony 12MP digital camera to the rewards list.

Dec 29 is also a double ticket day.

Anyone else having trouble using the site?

Mostly, when I try to log in or load a game I'm taken to an error page that says "Sorry, an error was encountered. Please try again or review Club Bing's FAQ to find what you are looking for."

I've been able to log in and get a game to load and play properly, but when I finish it, a little box pops up that says "Communication error: there has been a communcation error, please try again later."

I've wasted too much time on this and feel like giving up on double ticket day. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one experiencing problems. If so, I'll contact them and keep trying throughout the day. If it's not just me, I hope that they offer another double ticket day to make up for it. The timing couldn't be worse.

I am seeing the same problems. It looks like their backend server has crashed.
Try again in 15 minutes. They may get it fixed.

phoebez said: I am seeing the same problems. It looks like their backend server has crashed.
Try again in 15 minutes. They may get it fixed.

Thanks for responding. The problem with retrying (which I did for an hour an a half), is always getting the communication error message instead of credit for the game. I'm just wasting my time either trying to log in, or getting a game to load only to not get credited for completing it.

Suggestion. If their site is having communication problems and you want to find out how steady it is without wasting a lot of time, try playing the game "Picture This".

If the site is working, then you may get a few extra points credited to your account. If the site is not working, then you will find out very quickly and you have not lost a lot time or points in the process.

I signed up about a week ago and did the game for about 4-5 days (including double ticket day) and already redeemed my points for an xbox controller.

Yeah, I've been on there not very long, but I'm at about 18k points and hoping for something good to show up. It's something to do when you are bored

Thank you!

Are there any shipping charges for these prizes? Thanks!

I just realized their URL is clubbing.com.

There are NO shipping charges for any of the prizes.

They are a little slow to send things out, but they do arrive.

Reminder: today is a double points day

hi I use have been using clubbing for about a year and have gotten 30gbzune,georgeforeman grill,snugglemecozy blanket,travelpillow 2stainlesssteelwaterbottles,zune accessories,proctorsilextoasteroven and 2 dvds. ITS DEFINATELY WORTH IT.

Skipping 4 Messages...
Thanks. I haven't played lately so I would have missed that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014