1 Year Free Club Pogo

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
When you register with www.recyclebank.com you will get 100 points to spend on any of their rewards. A 1 year Club Pogo membership is exactly 100 points. It is free to sign up. There is nothing to purchase. There are no catches.

These are the instructions for signing up.

Go to
Text
Register for a new account, not activate account but register. (unless they actually want to participate in the recycling activities if their community does it.)
You will see 100 points added to your account.
Go to Rewards
Click on All Rewards
Click on C
Scroll down until you see the Club Pogo membership
Add to cart
Go to cart
Check out
Your activation code will be provided instantly
Copy and paste the code to your account.

Claim your free club pogo here :

Text

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got the one year but apparently they are only offering 6 month (75 pts) and 3 month (50 pts) now.. still 6 months for free is a great deal! Thanks!

3 months Now left Thanks

3 month left on deal wise no 6 months unless u get it twice Thanks

My 3 month Club Pogo from Subway expires on Wednesday. Another three months thanks to this deal. Thanks OP!

whatswart88 said: 3 month left on deal wise no 6 months unless u get it twice Thanks

Can only get that twice a year. But still, even 3 free months is good!

i rather donate money

i can't get it to work...grrr ..been trying for 2 hours now.

No go here. Thanks anways OP.

Works for me, but only for 6 months total. (3 months at a time)

equinoxrox said: Works for me, but only for 6 months total. (3 months at a time)

Did you take the 3 months twice and if so does it show on Pogo account 6 months? Thanks in advance.

They did not have Club Pogo listed, but I went through the list and got 5 $1 off coupons for any Coke product. Thanks.

no club pogo but 1 yr of harpers bazaar for 80 and 1 $1 off coke for 20. thanks.

thanks! I too got the coke coupons

i got the free pistachios =p i am going to "get crackin'" tonight.
thanks farside!

thx for posting, I signed up for a juice coupon, a $4 off $20 at CVS, and also $2 off Simply Green Clorox spray.

Didn't work for me! =-(

club pogo is no longer available. dead. other rewards are available.

coke coupons are up to 40 now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014