• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
This offer is no longer available. They have 3 new gifts to choose from instead. A thermal flask, camouflage hat or coup... (more)

thefrozentin (Apr. 25, 2010 @ 9:03a) |

Bump! This offer is alive again. I just requested a thermal flask.

Kayos (Jun. 19, 2010 @ 1:01p) |

Sweet. In fo the gum disease win .

bigcat007 (Jun. 19, 2010 @ 2:35p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

What is multi-tool?

AugustFour said: What is multi-tool?

definition:
A multi-tool is a portable, versatile hand tool that combines several individual tool functions in a single grip or in the shape of a credit card.

dee16 said: AugustFour said: What is multi-tool?

definition:
A multi-tool is a portable, versatile hand tool that combines several individual tool functions in a single grip or in the shape of a credit card.

Thanks! Kinda like a Swiss knife.

I got one a few weeks ago.... just a square that has some different edges for a bottle opener, screw driver, etc.

Here's a similar one
LINKoRAMA

got mine, thanks.

It seems Copenhagen is trying to compete with Marlboro by giving away these types of gifts.

No complaints from me on this!

clevekid1 said: I got one a few weeks ago.... just a square that has some different edges for a bottle opener, screw driver, etc.

Here's a similar one
LINKoRAMA

that doesn't look anything like what they show on the site.
The site clearly shows what looks like a generic swiss army knife

Is there any way to get this without giving my social security number?!
I'd rather not give my real name, either.

Thanks OP.

That's a lot of data you have to put in just to prove you are over 21. Wish it was just a "I'm over 21" checkbox.

Thanks Dee!

Thanks Dee!

Thanks!

Multitool (53.17kB)
Disclaimer
The picture on left is what you will get according to the website...

Thanks Dee

Also 2 printable $1 off coupon per can at the site as well. Not sure where that should be posted.

this is great !! i was already registered and got the camo hat and $10 gift card last week ! cant wait to get it THANKS !!

Thank you!

10-12weeks just in time for my camping trip in May, yeehaw

thanks

Thanks, Dee!

Thx

Added, if you are not registered, you must do so.

Thanks a lot, this one comes!

thanks

Thanks dee!

thanks dee

looks like a good deal Lets get ur done!

Thx OP, in for one

thank you

How do i get the multi-tool? i subscribed to it what else do i need to do?

Thanks Dee - got my multitool today - more of a swiss army knife than leatherman type multitool. Has the knife, corkscrew, can openers, scissors, fish scaler, etc all in a handy belt pouch. Very nice!! Thanks again for the post.

sigepbullet said: Thanks Dee - got my multitool today - more of a swiss army knife than leatherman type multitool. Has the knife, corkscrew, can openers, scissors, fish scaler, etc all in a handy belt pouch. Very nice!! Thanks again for the post.

Me Too!! Thanks, dee!

zinnia11 said: sigepbullet said: Thanks Dee - got my multitool today - more of a swiss army knife than leatherman type multitool. Has the knife, corkscrew, can openers, scissors, fish scaler, etc all in a handy belt pouch. Very nice!! Thanks again for the post.

Me Too!! Thanks, dee!

Thanks, received it too. It is great!

Best thing I ever got from the "free stuff" section. Thanks, Dee!

thanks

Thanks Dee....very cool as always!

Whooo Hoooo, got mine today. Thanks Dee!!!!

ty op d

UPDATE: Just received today. Not bad. Comes with a carrying case.

Skipping 19 Messages...
Sweet. In fo the gum disease win .

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014