Free Buddig Lunch Bag W/Signup

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sign up for Buddig Lunch Club and you will be sent a survey about their new packaging for their Deli Cuts brand lunch meat. As a thank you for completing this survey, they will send you a free Buddig lunch bag. Offer ends April 6, 2010

Text

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Didn't see anything about having a survey coming... but I gave it a shot. Otherwise, the lunch bag requires UPC codes + $2 S&H.

rogue turtle thanks for pointing out the handling fee ! I missed that ! Oh well all they got was a junk email address.

this is not free
you must submit proof of purchase seal as well as provide 2.00 for the shipping of the lunch bag

I only see the offer for the lunch club. Even though it was mentioned you have to pay for the bag, where are you seeing the offer? Did they remove it?

ETA: Never mind, found it.

According to an email sent this morning, you had to be a member of the "Lunch Club" prior to 03/22/10 to received the offer...so this was dead at first post...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014