• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
[UPDATE] This is the latest, FREE 1GOAL Xbox Live Avatar T-shirt’s

For those with an Xbox 360, grab the Free “Bing” T-Shirt for your Xbox Live Avatar,

Free Metro 2033 Xbox Live Avatar Mask or the

Free Grill Prop complete with dropping-the-burger-on-the-floor actions!

These items are for the Xbox 360 gaming console. They are items for your in game avatar only. Digital items not physical.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i already got the mask...but i will take the other free stuff on the console that charges me to go online....thanks OP!

i get red for making a poke at microsoft's greed?.....nice

Thanks, grabbed the T-shirt and grill.

haha.. love random freebies on xbl.

thanks!

Thanks!

Thank you Very much! I couldn't get the mask though

Thanks OP! In for a T to grill in!

nice thanks

Female Shirt: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

thank you

Thank you!

nice one OP

I will always take anything MS is giving away for free, especially fake clothing that I don't need nor would ever pay for in the first place!

Gracias, OP!

i am sorry i don't understand ... are these real physical items i can hold in my hands... or are they just virtual online pictures on the computer? ... thanks.

cheapmaniac said: i am sorry i don't understand ... are these real physical items i can hold in my hands... or are they just virtual online pictures on the computer? ... thanks.

I would like to know the same question that CM is asking?
Pls OP post or someone else. TIA!

MAHUERTA53 said: cheapmaniac said: i am sorry i don't understand ... are these real physical items i can hold in my hands... or are they just virtual online pictures on the computer? ... thanks.

The items are for the Xbox 360 gaming console only. They are items for your in game avatar. Digital items not physical.

Male Shirt: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female Shirt: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM
Grill Prop: 9XBX9-9RCD9-9BCK9-9PRTY-9RCKZ
metro33 mask : FX6TJ-DWH69-K6QPK-TQ7FM-7GTXM

redeem them at https://live.xbox.com/en-US/accounts/RedeemToken.aspx

SeNiLe said: MAHUERTA53 said: cheapmaniac said: i am sorry i don't understand ... are these real physical items i can hold in my hands... or are they just virtual online pictures on the computer? ... thanks.

The items are for the Xbox 360 gaming console only. They are items for your in game avatar. Digital items not physical.

Well ok thanks for the answer, that clarifies it.

thank you very muchhhh

free night vision goggles for mw2, no code but go to avatar items under mw2 ( Modern Warfare 2)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014