• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just came from my local ABC Fine Wine & Spirits. I was asking about coupons like the one last year for $5 off $5 purchase. Employee said on the receipt from my purchase it will have a texting code. Here is what is shows on the receipt:

Text ABC to 43886 to receive mobile
alerts and coupons from ABC Fine Wine
& Spirits and receive $5 OFF
your next $25 purchase.

Text STOP ABC to quit, HELP for info
Standard message and data rates apply.

The employee stated that you just keep the coupon on your phone and show it to the cashier. I'm not sure what they would send you as "mobile alerts" but I would assume an occasional weekly deal.

Find your local ABC Fine Wine and Spirits store using their website locator here
Happy liquor deals, and please don't drink and drive!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great one OP - sent text, got message back for birthday and received coupon for $5 off $25.
Subscribed to receive 3 msgs per week.
Good this time of year with holidays coming up!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014