• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Please read the last or most recently dated post in this thread for the latest info on CVS Kiosk coupons.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I recd the $1 cpn today but it is for 11 oz or larger. Those are on sale 2 for $4, so $1 ea after cpn.

nicknametaken (Nov. 02, 2012 @ 1:46p) |

they changed it then, there def. was NO size restrictions on the coupons printing earlier in the week.

MISTERCHEAP (Nov. 02, 2012 @ 1:49p) |

SUPER GREAT DEAL AT CVS (please read post carefully to follow steps) to 1/5

1. Scan card at Kiosk, some cards getting $4 ... (more)

MISTERCHEAP (Jan. 01, 2013 @ 12:25p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

no luck with Excedrin, but got $5 OFF Revlon double twist mascara

latest good coupon alert:

Save 20% off your entire purchase (EXCLUDES SALE ITEMS) and other items usually prohibited (gift cards, RX'es, etc)

Can be a good mm if you have FREE coupons (One Touch Delica, etc). Just be sure to buy enough merchanside to cover overage and hand in 20% coupon LAST after your manu coupons.

YMMV on receiving this coupon at the kiosk, good for two days from print only. JUST STARTED TODAY, FRI 11/12

i didn't get any of these. yesterday, i got a $5 off $15 (not healthcare) coupon
nothing good today.

I did not get the Excedrin coupon or the 20% off (went today).

didn't get either one today either.

I got the 20% off coupon on the CRT but it's pretty useless. Everything that generates ECB is on sale and thus excluded.

Dano

got a nice $2 unexpected Extra Care Bucks coupon from the Kiosk today for having joined the diabetes program recently.

see post about it in drug if you haven't already linked your card to it...if you did, be sure to scan your Extra Care Card prior to shopping so you can use your $2 print out. YMMV of course.

heads up!

be sure to scan your card if you hit CVS this week.....

a nice $5/20 Christmas Decor coupon is printing out on most cards. Just used it on Xmas Nuts, Candy, etc, spent $21, went through without any issues.

Good for three days from print.

MISTERCHEAP said:   heads up!

be sure to scan your card if you hit CVS this week.....

a nice $5/20 Christmas Decor coupon is printing out on most cards. Just used it on Xmas Nuts, Candy, etc, spent $21, went through without any issues.

Good for three days from print.

MC, can't believe you spent $16 for candies!!!

Also got $30 off Craig TV 3.5" or 7". My store do not have it, so do not know the price. Anyone knows the price?

I am pretty certain the small TVs were $129.99.

nicknametaken said:   I am pretty certain the small TVs were $129.99.

i think they might be on sale this week for $99.99. there was some tv in the ad. check the website.

pecanpie said:   nicknametaken said:   I am pretty certain the small TVs were $129.99.

i think they might be on sale this week for $99.99. there was some tv in the ad. check the website.

Still grossly overpriced even after $30 off coupon! does not worth more than $10-15.
Got 7" TVs for $15-20 from Target & Staples and those are far better products than Craigs

Target just lower the price for Haier 7 inch portable TV from $129.99 to $16.24 (YMMV on clearance items).

latest great coupon!!!

Get a pack of PLANTERS FLAVOR GROVE NUTS (5-6oz Plastic Pack) FREE with $2.50 coupon which is spitting out as of 12/7. They're are on sale for $2.50 so makes them free! If you have an manu. coupons, potential small MM.

YMMV. ALSO, be aware, lots of coupons are coming out of the coupon printers, only 4 at a time. You may need to scan your card TWICE to get the Planters coupon. If came out in the 2nd batch of coupons for me. YMMV on all cards getting it. But a great coupon if you do!

Interesting on the Planters coupon. I've gotten it twice now and did not realize it was free with the coupon. I've gotten it twice already on my card and the good news is that the expiration date is not 2 days, I just checked the first one (which I had in my coat pocket) and it is good through 12/13. Since I scanned my card today to get the 2nd one, I should be able to get a 3rd on Saturday.

BTW, you should keep scanning your card until it says there are no coupons available. The other day, I got *3* sets of coupons.

billrubin said:   Interesting on the Planters coupon. I've gotten it twice now and did not realize it was free with the coupon. I've gotten it twice already on my card and the good news is that the expiration date is not 2 days, I just checked the first one (which I had in my coat pocket) and it is good through 12/13. Since I scanned my card today to get the 2nd one, I should be able to get a 3rd on Saturday.

BTW, you should keep scanning your card until it says there are no coupons available. The other day, I got *3* sets of coupons.

yes, Bill but the sale ends 12/11 at $2.50 a bag. So to get them "free" with the $2.50 coupon, you need to get them by this date.

MISTERCHEAP said:   yes, Bill but the sale ends 12/11 at $2.50 a bag. So to get them "free" with the $2.50 coupon, you need to get them by this date.Right, but Saturday is the 11th, and I was concerned that the first batch I got was a 2 day coupon and had already expired.

Check the expiration dates on those Planters nuts. ALL stores around me have expired nuts and have pulled them from the shelves!

SafetyDance said:   Check the expiration dates on those Planters nuts. ALL stores around me have expired nuts and have pulled them from the shelves!This is a fairly new product, isn't it? Seems odd for them to be expired already.

Anyway go here: http://www.facebook.com/mrpeanut?v=app_161589647206650 and you can enter the Mr. Peanut's party after you Like him. Look for the candy dish. Empty it and a $1 off coupon will be made available to print (2 prints available). It's good on any Planters product 5.5 ounces or larger, so this qualifies.

BTW my wife got the coupon on her card today. I will have to bring my daughter's card tomorrow when I finally go to buy these so I can get one extra bag.

billrubin said:   SafetyDance said:   Check the expiration dates on those Planters nuts. ALL stores around me have expired nuts and have pulled them from the shelves!This is a fairly new product, isn't it? Seems odd for them to be expired already.

Anyway go here: http://www.facebook.com/mrpeanut?v=app_161589647206650 and you can enter the Mr. Peanut's party after you Like him. Look for the candy dish. Empty it and a $1 off coupon will be made available to print (2 prints available). It's good on any Planters product 5.5 ounces or larger, so this qualifies.

BTW my wife got the coupon on her card today. I will have to bring my daughter's card tomorrow when I finally go to buy these so I can get one extra bag.

got the coupons today on both our cards......but store was WIPED OUT! got a rain check...so I'm good since coupon is valid to 12/18 or so.

billrubin said:   SafetyDance said:   Check the expiration dates on those Planters nuts. ALL stores around me have expired nuts and have pulled them from the shelves!This is a fairly new product, isn't it? Seems odd for them to be expired already.

Thanks for the facebook tip. I am glad I didn't do the get $5 +UP for $15 purchase deal at Rite Aid last night.

I have no idea if it's a new product or not. Cashier showed me a package with a June 2010 expiration date. Based on that I would guess the product has been around a year and a half or so.

MISTERCHEAP said:   billrubin said:   SafetyDance said:   Check the expiration dates on those Planters nuts. ALL stores around me have expired nuts and have pulled them from the shelves!This is a fairly new product, isn't it? Seems odd for them to be expired already.

got the coupons today on both our cards......but store was WIPED OUT! got a rain check...so I'm good since coupon is valid to 12/18 or so.

i LOVE almonds, but these are the most tasteless nuts ever. i got the coupon last week. I will probably end up throwing the rest of the bag in the trash. dh didn't like them either.

I went out today with 6 $1 coupons and ended up being able to use them all. I left with 3 of the CVS coupons, 2 on my card and 1 on my wife's from Friday. First CVS had them but the coupon printer was not working. Bought with all of the coupons and I added a bottle of Gain for 99c to cover the $1 coupon (tip: use the CVS coupon first, when I used the $1 coupon first they had to reduce the CVS coupon to $2.49 even though they was 7 cents in tax on the Gain, when I did it in reverse it "ate" a penny of the tax). Bought 2 of the chili lime and one sea salt.

Anyway, I had to go to *3* stores before I finally found a store with a working coupon printer. The coupon printed again on my wife's card even though she had just scanned on Friday. It also printed on my card and on my daughter's. Then they only had the Pepper/Garlic variety so we got 3 of them. Went home to try them and decided we did not like the pepper ones that much so I went back out to yet another store because I was having trouble finding the Friskies cat food and needed another $7 to get the ECB. Anyway, THAT store had the sea salt variety AND they had cat food.

SafetyDance said:   billrubin said:   SafetyDance said:   Check the expiration dates on those Planters nuts. ALL stores around me have expired nuts and have pulled them from the shelves!This is a fairly new product, isn't it? Seems odd for them to be expired already.

I have no idea if it's a new product or not. Cashier showed me a package with a June 2010 expiration date. Based on that I would guess the product has been around a year and a half or so.

Thanks for the alert. But luckily I got with expiration date of April 2011 and June 2011.

look for the new $2 OFF ANY ADVIL PAIN RELIEF item purchase coupon spitting out as of 12/12 at the Kiosks.

YMMV on getting it on all cards.

Buy the 4ct ADVIL PM which is .99 (this was a free aecb item a couple of weeks ago).

buy something else for $1.01 or more....

hand in the $2 coupon and it scans without issues.

if you have any kind of Advil manu coupon that's valid on the 4ct Advil PM, possibly even a bigger MM.

UPDATE 1/5/11......

Scan your card to get the following (YMMV on all cards getting any or all of specific coupons)

FREE Essence of Beauty Hand Sanitizer 2oz ($1.69 value) in Essence of Beauty Aisle (not w/hand soaps-sanitizers)

BOGO Aquify Multipurpose Solution (up to $9.49 value) Can stack with TWO Manufacturer coupons if they are around for some really good savings on this item

coupons valid for two weeks from print out date.

This thread is confusing to me! It has the 1/5/11 date in the title but you have to go thru 25 replies to get to the most recent info for Jan 2011. Is the info in the OP accurate as of Jan 2011? I see it was editted today, but not sure if that info is up to date. Maybe a whole new thread would have been clearer? Not meaning to offend, JM2CW and thank you for the cpn info!

nicknametaken said:   This thread is confusing to me! It has the 1/5/11 date in the title but you have to go thru 25 replies to get to the most recent info for Jan 2011. Is the info in the OP accurate as of Jan 2011? I see it was editted today, but not sure if that info is up to date. Maybe a whole new thread would have been clearer? Not meaning to offend, JM2CW and thank you for the cpn info!

this thread requires you go to the most recent post if you want the most up to date info.

Well, it looks like the magic coupon machine at CVS is at it again! the kiosk is currently spitting out $5 off any one Nexxus product coupons! If you’re lucky enough to receive this coupon, you can score shampoo for just $0.29! Here’s how…

Nexxus 5.1 oz shampoo $5.29
Use the $5/1 coupon from kiosk

Final cost only $0.29!

MISTERCHEAP said:   Well, it looks like the magic coupon machine at CVS is at it again! the kiosk is currently spitting out $5 off any one Nexxus product coupons! If you’re lucky enough to receive this coupon, you can score shampoo for just $0.29! Here’s how…

Final cost only $0.29!

For a minute my heart was racing when I saw "amagic cpn machine at it again" and "$5 cpn" I right away thought the rest of the sentence was going to be "$5 cpn on ANY Valentine's Day item!" Remember that Halloween cpn we all got?
Thanks for the shampoo deal--will look for it today.

nicknametaken said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Well, it looks like the magic coupon machine at CVS is at it again! the kiosk is currently spitting out $5 off any one Nexxus product coupons! If you’re lucky enough to receive this coupon, you can score shampoo for just $0.29! Here’s how…

Final cost only $0.29!

For a minute my heart was racing when I saw "amagic cpn machine at it again" and "$5 cpn" I right away thought the rest of the sentence was going to be "$5 cpn on ANY Valentine's Day item!" Remember that Halloween cpn we all got?
Thanks for the shampoo deal--will look for it today.

there probably will be some Valentines related coupons in early Feb. Too soon yet I think.....

heads up!!

scan your card and get a .50 off coupon for DOVE BAR SINGLES (.89 less.89 ECB limit 1).

makes this a .50MM!

ymmv on all cards getting this one.

MISTERCHEAP said:   heads up!!

scan your card and get a .50 off coupon for DOVE BAR SINGLES (.89 less.89 ECB limit 1).

makes this a .50MM!

ymmv on all cards getting this one.

I got the 0.50 off coupon for Dove.
I got the Dove 0.89 and King size Reeses $1.59 and a can of tuan $0.66 and use my $2.79 ECB.

I forgot it was a $0.50 coupon not $0.30 and my total was less than my ECB at $2.64. The cashier didn't tell me but overwrote it as $2.64 on her own. I was kinda mad that I only made 0.35.

heads up!

as of 1/10 a new $2 off any Visine Eye Drops at Kiosk...get the $1.99 travel/purse size FREE AC (they are located at the registers in most stores).

MM if you have Visine Man Q which can be used as well...just be sure to get more items in your order to cover your overage.

ymmv

MISTERCHEAP said:   heads up!

as of 1/10 a new $2 off any Visine Eye Drops at Kiosk...get the $1.99 travel/purse size FREE AC (they are located at the registers in most stores).

MM if you have Visine Man Q which can be used as well...just be sure to get more items in your order to cover your overage.

ymmv

Visine Printable Coupons at this link
https://www.visine.com/special-offers

$1/1 ANY Visine Product!

There's a $10 off Physicians Formula coupon printing at the kiosk. It says it's good on Powder, Palette, blush or foundation. Some items are also $7 off (unadvertised).

coupon kiosk machine at CVS $3 off any two Listerine (500 ml or larger) or any two Reach brush or floss coupon. If you receive this coupon, get the following deal…

Listerine total care or zero mouthwash 16.9 oz $3.99 = $1 Ecb (limit 2)
Buy 2 Listerine Total Care and/or Zero mouthwash 500 ml (=16.9oz size) $3.99 each
Total = $7.98
Use 2 $2/1 coupons found in the 9/19 RP or in the 10/10 RP
Plus, stack with the $3/2 Listerine CVS coupon
Pay $0.98
Get back a $2 Ecb
Final cost both for FREE + a $1 MM!

*NOTE: You can also score FREE Reach floss with this CVS coupon. It’s on sale for $1 this week, so two for FREE after the CVS coupon!

most cards are now receiving a $1 off ANY Kelloggs Cereal coupon from the Kiosk (expires 3/12)

on the 10 for $10 food aisle are $1 single serve bowls of Kelloggs cereals (Fruit Loops, Corn Pops, Frosted Flakes, etc).

Get a free bowl of cereal with this $1 off coupon!

ymmv on all cards. this is confirmed on 3/7.

Skipping 240 Messages...
SUPER GREAT DEAL AT CVS (please read post carefully to follow steps) to 1/5

1. Scan card at Kiosk, some cards getting $4 off Any Clear Brand Hair Care

2. Right now they are on sale for $4.99, and buy one @$4.99 get 12.5 oz conditioner (MB CONDITIONER in the original formula, not the mens) FREE

3. The MENS Clear at many stores have $3/1 peelies on them, also some are 20% bonus sizes.

4. Buy one Mens Clear Hair Item (most are 2in1 formulas) (with the $3/1 peelies, you'll need 2 peelies)for $4.99

5. Buy one CLEAR (original for any gender) CONDITIONER 12.5oz for $4.99

6. YOU WILL ALSO NEED $5 in other items to absorb the overage if you've scored the 3 coupons outlined here (2 man peelies and 1 kiosk)

7. if you have all coupons noted, pay approx $10 for 2 Clear items and $5+ in other items

8. Hand in $4 kiosk and the two $3/1 peelies

7. The free conditioner will auto deduct from your total.

8. Pay $0 or just sales tax on above purchase. If you can't find the two $3/1 peelies, you can also do this deal and pay .99 for both items after Kiosk Coupon

PS- assuming the $4 kiosk coupon prints out every day this week, you can repeat this deal daily as you like.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014