• Text Only
billrubin said:   I did not get the Schick razor coupon. I did get a $2 for Schick Hydro shave gel.

I got a $3 Bayer coupon the other day and there is apparently a $3 manufacturer's coupon in this weekend's paper. I wonder if that combines to some sort of MM deal.

Did anyone try to use the $15 Physicians Formula skincare on the clearance items? If so, did it take the coupon and did you get the full $15?

there's also a .75/1 Hydro Gel coupon from the SS recently. can use both, maybe get some free or very cheap shave cream.

MISTERCHEAP said:   there's also a .75/1 Hydro Gel coupon from the SS recently. can use both, maybe get some free or very cheap shave cream.It appeared to be $4.79 at my CVS with no sale sign, so I don't think so. At least not this week.

Finally got a $5 off Schick Hydro Silk coupon for my wife's card. nice money maker.

I got a $5/20 on my wife's card. Did not get to scan the others because I did not hit a store today with the kiosk that scans phones.

lots of coupons spitting out today. requires MULTIPLE card scans to get all of them to print.

of note, these stackable combos (plus manu q's if you have any)

$3/10 ANY Cosmetics

$3/10 Cover Girl (on the same card, so $6/10 Cover Girl at min using both.

also

$2/1 ANY Hair care so free cheapo shampoo or conditioner or stack it with the $3/1 Nexxus Hair that's spitting out as well.

YMMV on all cards.

I also got the Cosmetics, Shampoo and Nexxus. I need $6 more to finish the gas card deal. I wonder if the shampoo coupon will print out each day? Would be nice do do the B1G1 50% Herbal Essences and be able to use 2 of them. Even if I don't get a second, it will still work well to the extra $6 since I have a $1/2 MC.

And I had to scan 3 times to get all of the coupons. $5/20 printed first, alone.

I got the same $2 off shampoo and other coupons today as well. Hopefully the register will take two of them in one transaction. It printed separately on the second scan.

Then I got a $5/20 on the 2nd card I have the $15 PF coupon on so I guess I will be doing the gas card deal there as well. I have the $3 Bayer coupon on that one too, so hopefully if I scan the manufacturers coupons last it can cover some of the sales tax.

some deal scenarios to get free shampoo or Crest w/current Kiosk qpons.

Pantene shampoo or conditioner 12.6 oz, styler 5.7-11.5 oz on clearance $2.49
Use the $3/2 coupon found in the 5/13 PG (Expires 6/30!) or 6/24 SS
Plus use the $1 off CoverGirl, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Oral-B, or Crest CVS coupon printing from Magic Coupon Machine
Or the $2/1 Shampoo, Conditioner, or Styling Aid (Excludes Pro Salon) CVS coupon printing from Magic Coupon Machine (may not print for everyone)
Final cost as low as 2 for FREE!

Crest Pro-Health 6oz, 3D White 5.8oz, or Glide floss 1pk $3.39 = $2 Ecb (limit 2)
Use the regional $1/1 Glide coupon found in the 6/3 PG (value may vary by region)
Or the $0.25/1 Crest coupon found in the 6/3 PG
Plus, use the $1 off CoverGirl, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Oral-B, or Crest CVS coupon printing from Magic Coupon Machine
Pay as low as $1.39
Get back $2 Ecb
Final cost as low as FREE + $0.61 money maker!

( credit: collin/hts and My Litter)

Suave Naturals shampoo or conditioner $1.77
Use the $2/1 Shampoo, Conditioner, or Styling Aid (Excludes Pro Salon) CVS coupon printing from the Magic Coupon Machine
Final cost FREE!

Garnier Nutrisse or Herbashine hair color $4.99
Use the $2/1 Nutrisse coupon found here or in the 5/13 RP or 6/10 RP
Plus, use the $1 off any Garnier hair care or hair color purchase CVS coupon printing from Magic Coupon Machine
Final cost $1.99!

got the $2 off hair stuff coupon yesterday, and my store had a couple of Herbal Essence shampoo varieties on clearance, half off at 1.99 so free!

I got a $4/20 skin care today. The shampoo coupon is printing every day.

CORTAID KIOSK COUPON
Disclaimer
GOT THIS ON BOTH MY CARDS TODAY!!

Got it on all of our cards but I checked 2 stores and neither had it.

None to be found at 3 CVS locations in Scottsdale, AZ either. We been looted!

Dawgswin said:   None to be found at 3 CVS locations in Scottsdale, AZ either. We been looted!

take the coupon up to the cashier and ask her/him to issue a rain check against it/stapling the coupon to it. They can force the coupon thru the system after the expiration date.

I finally found a package of Cortaid at my store today but the price was $6.79 so I didn't bother getting it. I guess I could have used the 20% off coupon that was in my circular today to make it better than free, but I didn't bring it with me.

Found Cortaid at the lower priced CVS in my area but it was $6.29. I was not going to buy it and left it at the cashier after she said she could not give me more than $5.99 for the coupon, but decided to go back for it since with the bag tag scan it would only effectively by 5c over the coupon value. Anyway, the coupon beeped, and the cashier (a different one since I had to get back on line) gave me the full $6.29 value. Then I went to another store to try to get rain checks for our other 2 coupons. I asked the manager if she would substitute something else and she said "sure", so I got a couple of packages of some $5.99 cortisone cream. So I ended up getting all of them and not having to deal with a rain check.

billrubin said:   Found Cortaid at the lower priced CVS in my area but it was $6.29. I was not going to buy it and left it at the cashier after she said she could not give me more than $5.99 for the coupon, but decided to go back for it since with the bag tag scan it would only effectively by 5c over the coupon value. Anyway, the coupon beeped, and the cashier (a different one since I had to get back on line) gave me the full $6.29 value. Then I went to another store to try to get rain checks for our other 2 coupons. I asked the manager if she would substitute something else and she said "sure", so I got a couple of packages of some $5.99 cortisone cream. So I ended up getting all of them and not having to deal with a rain check.

great thinking Bill! glad they let you substitute for the coupon. Cortaid is good stuff actually. Good to have around in a pinch.

FREE at CVS: Mutli-Vitamins From KIOSK!

coupon spitting out for FREE CVS Multi-Vitamins 60ct up to $5.99. they have both mens or womens types.

FREE AT CVS
Buy (1) CVS Daily Multi-Vitamins 60ct $5.79
-FREE CVS Brand Multi-Vitamins 60c (up to $5.99)

not all cards may receive this. ymmv.

If you receive the free coupon use it next week when they're BOGO so you'll get two free.

MelissaAnne said:   If you receive the free coupon use it next week when they're BOGO so you'll get two free.

is the coupon good that long?

MISTERCHEAP said:   MelissaAnne said:   If you receive the free coupon use it next week when they're BOGO so you'll get two free.

is the coupon good that long?

Yes, mine printed with an expiration of 8/6

No coupon for me .

These are all the known coupons spitting out this week at the kiosk. What any given ECB account gets is YMMV.

$ OFF or % OFF Coupons
$3 Off $15 Caliber Purchase

Specific Product Coupons
$2/2 Bar Soap or Body Wash
$2/1 CVS Brand Body Wash
FREE CVS Vitamins 60ct (up to $5.99)
$1/1 Dial Body Wash
$.40/2 Dove Large Candy Bars
$1/1 Facial Care Item, Any
$2/1 Fruitopia Hair Care (Full Size)
$1/1 Hair Accessory Item
$3/10 Liquid Tide purchase
$1/2 Mars Single Bars
$.50/1 Nestle Pure Life Water 24 Pack
$3/2 Nivea Body Wash or Hand/Body Lotion
$4/1 Nuance Salma Hayek Lip Gloss or Balm
$2/3 Pantene, Herbal Essences, or Aussie products
$2/1 Twizzlers 32oz
$1.50/1 Right Guard Deodorant
FREE Unreal Bar (Up to $1.19)

thx wfc-christie

There is also a $3 off CVS brand body wash as well...which I received instead of the $2 off.

Also the Mars $1/2 coupon makes for free Twix and Milky Ways. They're on sale 2/$1, so completely free after CRT. (scan in case your store sucks)

MelissaAnne said:   Also the Mars $1/2 coupon makes for free Twix and Milky Ways. They're on sale 2/$1, so completely free after CRT. (scan in case your store sucks)Wow, that is a great deal! I had gotten the coupons a couple of times but did not realize that the candy was free. I think I have a couple of Twix B1G1F coupons from the Coupons.com Savings Club that I can use to save another 50c. My son actually likes Twix. I used 2 coupons today at different stores. Sales tax is 7c but Chase gives me 10c per card transaction, plus the 25c for green bag scan.

Also, this coupon is printing every day.

In addition to some other cpns, today I recd the $2/1 Twizzlers, 32 oz. Does this size even exist at CVS? All I found was 14.x and some other similar sizes. But nothing near a two pound package.

scan your ExtraCare card at the kiosk to see if you receive a $1/1 Multipack or Bottle Gum coupon. If so you can pick up some Mentos gum for FREE!

CVS Deals
Buy (1) Mentos Gum 15ct $0.99
(1) $1/1 Multipack or Bottle Gum CVS Coupon Center
TOTAL = FREE!

No Mentos for me but I did get a 2nd set of the $5 Centrum coupons on all of our cards. They even had it in stock.

I received FREE Nuance Salma Hayek AM/PM Super Cream Mini from scanner yesterday, upto $4.99 Exp 10/10.

YMMV, only 1 card got this other did not. Also $4/12 Cosmetic purchase is printing everyday with 3 days rolling expiration.

$ OFF or % OFF Coupons
$4 Off $12 Cosmetic Purchase
$5 Off $25 CVS Purchase
$10 Off $50 CVS Purchase
$4 Off $20 Facial Skin Care Purchase

Specific Product Coupons
$1.50/2 Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste
$10/1 Crest 3D Whitestrips
$2/1 Depend 10ct+
$1/1 Gallon of Milk
B3G1 FREE Hallmark Cards
$1/1 Hair Color Purchase
$2/1 Hershey’s Sugar Free Bag 3 to 5oz
$.25/1 Mars King Size Tear & Share
$1.50/1 Organix Body Wash or Lotion
$2/2 Right Guard Deodorant
$2/1 Rimmel Cosmetics
$3/1 Sally Hansen Beauty Tools
$2/1 Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, Insta Dri, or Diamond Strength
$1.75/1 Simple Skin Care
$.25/1 Single Serve Milk
$2/2 Tresemme Haircare Products

Make sure you scan your card because you could get a nice $4/2 one that will make the 6oz bottles just $1 each! Here’s how…

CVS Deal (Thru 10/20)
Buy (2) Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion 6oz B1 @ $3.99 G1 50% Off
(1) $4/2 Lubriderm Hand/Body Products CVS Coupon Center
TOTAL = $1 each!

thx christie/wfc

scan your CVS card at the Kiosk, some cards getting $1 off Gold Emblem Potato Chips.

the 4 oz bags of Gold Emblem Potato Chips by the beverages are just $1, so FREE after this coupon!

got the $1 Gold Emblem chips coupon yesterday and used it. was at a different store today and another $1 Gold Emblem chips coupon printed out.

frugalpete said:   got the $1 Gold Emblem chips coupon yesterday and used it. was at a different store today and another $1 Gold Emblem chips coupon printed out.

yes, I got it on both cards as well. picked up two bags so far. My store had plain and sour/cream and onion flavors.

i should have said i only have one card so got 2 coupons on the same card in 2 days in 2 stores.

frugalpete said:   i should have said i only have one card so got 2 coupons on the same card in 2 days in 2 stores.

yes, that's how I read your first post. was just commenting on my own experience. will try to get more coupons/bags on the next trip.

MISTERCHEAP said:   scan your CVS card at the Kiosk, some cards getting $1 off Gold Emblem Potato Chips.

the 4 oz bags of Gold Emblem Potato Chips by the beverages are just $1, so FREE after this coupon!

I recd the $1 cpn today but it is for 11 oz or larger. Those are on sale 2 for $4, so $1 ea after cpn.

nicknametaken said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   scan your CVS card at the Kiosk, some cards getting $1 off Gold Emblem Potato Chips.

I recd the $1 cpn today but it is for 11 oz or larger. Those are on sale 2 for $4, so $1 ea after cpn.

they changed it then, there def. was NO size restrictions on the coupons printing earlier in the week.

SUPER GREAT DEAL AT CVS (please read post carefully to follow steps) to 1/5

1. Scan card at Kiosk, some cards getting $4 off Any Clear Brand Hair Care

2. Right now they are on sale for $4.99, and buy one @$4.99 get 12.5 oz conditioner (MB CONDITIONER in the original formula, not the mens) FREE

3. The MENS Clear at many stores have $3/1 peelies on them, also some are 20% bonus sizes.

4. Buy one Mens Clear Hair Item (most are 2in1 formulas) (with the $3/1 peelies, you'll need 2 peelies)for $4.99

5. Buy one CLEAR (original for any gender) CONDITIONER 12.5oz for $4.99

6. YOU WILL ALSO NEED $5 in other items to absorb the overage if you've scored the 3 coupons outlined here (2 man peelies and 1 kiosk)

7. if you have all coupons noted, pay approx $10 for 2 Clear items and $5+ in other items

8. Hand in $4 kiosk and the two $3/1 peelies

7. The free conditioner will auto deduct from your total.

8. Pay $0 or just sales tax on above purchase. If you can't find the two $3/1 peelies, you can also do this deal and pay .99 for both items after Kiosk Coupon

PS- assuming the $4 kiosk coupon prints out every day this week, you can repeat this deal daily as you like.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014