Kmart accepts print-at-home (internet printables or IPs) with these exceptions (see press release on printable coupons here - pdf file):-Kmart can only accept print-at-home coupons if they scan properly at checkout. -Coupons will be rejected if they appear distorted or blurry, altered in any way, or are obvious duplicates.
* Kmart will not accept coupons for more than about 75% of a product’s value. -Kmart will not accept ” FREE product” (no purchase required) print-at-home coupons.
Kmart will occasionally have special Double Coupon Events. Rules for those days are as follows:Super Double Manufacturer Coupons Up to $2.00 with purchase of $25 or more in grocery & Drugstore merchandise. Participating stores only.
* Amount of credit from doubling a coupon cannot exceed the current retail price of a single item. * No cash or in-store purchase credit will be awarded for any amount exceeding the retail price of the item. * Limit 1 coupon for each item purchased. * Only 1 coupon will be doubled per item. * You may only purchase 4 of the same item using double coupons. * Excludes Buy One, Get One offers, Kmart Savings coupons and Kmart Store coupons. * Coupons do not apply to sales tax. * Offer excludes products prohibited by law, including but not limited to alcohol, tobacco, and prescription medication. * Not valid on non-merchandise, federal or state regulated items, prior purchases, Lands End, Sears merchandise rung on Sears registers within Kmart and Kmart.com. * In the event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from the refund. Exclusions apply. * Please see store associate for details. * Sears Holdings (Kmart) reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time. * Grocery and Drugstore items include: all food items, health & beauty, baby diapers, household cleaning supplies, pet foods, detergents, paper goods, shampoos and other beauty items, over the counter medicines such as : Tylenol, aspirin, etc. * Limit 10 DOUBLE coupons, per day, per customer may be doubled. Additional coupons will be honored, just not doubled. $25.00 threshold is BEFORE coupon redemption.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
posted: May. 3, 2011 @ 2:46p
You should know. On Easter weekend, there was a women selling the Union Tribune in your Ramona store. Her sales pitch was this: she was telling everyone that Kmart doubles coupons with no limit on value. This is how she got me to purchase the weekend edition of the paper to get the coupons. She was obviously lying.
Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.
Members of our community may attach files to a post in accordance with the User Agreement. FatWallet is not responsible for the content, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information contained in any attached file. Files have *not* been scanned for viruses. Be especially wary of Excel files which may contain malicious content.
Earn Cash Back while you shop - just 3 simple steps.
1. Sign Up so we know who to pay! (It's FREE.)
2. Shop through FatWallet for deals from your favorite stores. Your online purchases earn Cash Back that builds in your FatWallet account.
3. Get Paid by requesting a payment via check or PayPal.
FatWallet coupons help you save more when shopping online. Use our Coupons Search to browse coupons and offers from thousands of stores, gathered into one convenient location.
As part of our FatWallet Community, you can share deals with almost a million shoppers in our forums. Forum content is generated by consumers for consumers. Share deals, money-saving tips, and more. It's FREE, fun, and addicting.
Our customer experience team is here around the clock - real people ready to assist.