• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
photo taken at Pathmark today at their customer service desk.

This is in the south Jersey/Philly market, may not apply to all pathmarks (especially NYC metro/boroughs)

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

I wonder if it was based on all their shoppers from this weekend. Was your pathmark tripling internet coupons this weekend? Mine told me that they were only doing that for manufacturer coupons. If they are going to start doubling, I wonder if internet ones are excluded.

mulan922 said:   I wonder if it was based on all their shoppers from this weekend. Was your pathmark tripling internet coupons this weekend? Mine told me that they were only doing that for manufacturer coupons. If they are going to start doubling, I wonder if internet ones are excluded.

all PM's were tripling. Internet MANUFACTURER coupons were tripled and are doubled, except the ones you load on your Pathmark card or the store internet coupons.

Pathmark has always doubled around here, but just up to .50 ($1). now they will double up to .99 ($1.98) and even double DND coupons.

MISTERCHEAP said:   mulan922 said:   I wonder if it was based on all their shoppers from this weekend. Was your pathmark tripling internet coupons this weekend? Mine told me that they were only doing that for manufacturer coupons. If they are going to start doubling, I wonder if internet ones are excluded.

all PM's were tripling. Internet MANUFACTURER coupons were tripled and are doubled, except the ones you load on your Pathmark card or the store internet coupons.

Pathmark has always doubled around here, but just up to .50 ($1). now they will double up to .99 ($1.98) and even double DND coupons.

In my area (central NJ) they always double up to $0.99. But accepting DND as double is new trend, starting from this week. Let us see how it works. Any good deals on rest of this week or next week?

hot2004 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   mulan922 said:   I wonder if it was based on all their shoppers from this weekend. Was your pathmark tripling internet coupons this weekend? Mine told me that they were only doing that for manufacturer coupons. If they are going to start doubling, I wonder if internet ones are excluded.

In my area (central NJ) they always double up to $0.99. But accepting DND as double is new trend, starting from this week. Let us see how it works. Any good deals on rest of this week or next week?

hot,

think they follow the ShopRite lead....SR's north of Trenton double up to .99, south of Trenton only up to .50. So up to now, PM probably had the same boundaries in NJ, so it will be interesting to see if SR matches what PMark is doing south of Trenton.

Missed the triple deal this week as I had not organized my coupon and had not visited the store on Friday. Went today, but almost everything was empty.

Now do not want to miss next week's deal - double up to $2 coupons Limit 20 per transaction.
Anyone has list of coupons value > $1.00 and <= $2 which may be potentially useful to get items free or near free?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014