Official "Publix Coupon Stacking Deals" Master Thread

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2345
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This thread should only be used for Publix Deals that involve stacking coupons to get an amazing DEAL.

This can include, but is not limited to Competitor store coupons, Publix Store Coupons and MQ's.

DO NOT REQUEST Copies of MQ's in this thread or anywhere for that matter. (PDF Versions are ok)

If you would like PDF's of Target Coupons, which are not uniquely bar coded, go to the official Target Printable Coupon Thread. Some Publix stores consider Target a competitor)

Please feel free to post all of your great Publix deals, but be specific and give a lot of information. Always tell what coupons that you used as well as where to find them.

As always- if you have a question-feel free free to ask!

**** To clarify the NEW coupon policy, please check with YOUR Publix to see who they consider to be a competitor. Not ALL stores will be the same.****

Helpful Abbreviations:

SS- Smart Source Insert
SSO- Smart Source Online
RP- Red Plum Insert
RPO- Red Plum Online
TQ- Target Coupon Online Printable
TQI- Target Insert Coupon

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Is anyone interested in getting this started back up?

Mcombs32 (Aug. 31, 2012 @ 4:27p) |

13 PDF able Publix Q's for Pet Items currently on Publix . com

imanemokid (Sep. 01, 2012 @ 4:46p) |

FREE membership to the Coupons.com Savings Club right now!
This is a limited time offer they are running to celebrate the... (more)

imanemokid (Sep. 01, 2012 @ 8:33p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

First Amazing deal in this thread:

Go to the Official Target Printable Coupon Thread and SEARCH for the papermate coupon. It is $1 of of 1.

Papermate pkg's of pens are 2 for $1 starting tomorrow at Publix. Get two Pkg's for free with this coupon if your Publix considers Target a competitor!

didn't Publix recently tighten up their coupon policy?

not sure they'd view Target a "competitor" for a deal on pens. would be like bringing in a coupon from Staples for pens.

maybe for a food item it might work, but I think this is YMMV at best and a waste of time/ink at worst.

Tightening up their coupon policy did not include not accepting competitor coupons on some items. I have used competitor coupons for batteries, tape, cologne etc....

I will be picking up several packs of free pens tomorrow. Good luck to you all!

Another great deal stacking coupons at Publix.

Oreo Cakesters and Fudge Creams. They are 2 for $5.

Use two $1 off Oreo items TQ and one $1 off 2 Nabisco items MFQ from the 6/19/2011 Smart Source Insert and they are only $1 per pkg! I bought 12 of these babies!

Mcombs32 said:   Tightening up their coupon policy did not include not accepting competitor coupons on some items. I have used competitor coupons for batteries, tape, cologne etc....

it definitely included not counting certain stores as "competitors"....has nothing to do with the item.

Bringing in a coupon from Winn Dixie is one thing, bringing in one from Target may be another under the new policy.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Mcombs32 said:   Tightening up their coupon policy did not include not accepting competitor coupons on some items. I have used competitor coupons for batteries, tape, cologne etc....

it definitely included not counting certain stores as "competitors"....has nothing to do with the item.

Bringing in a coupon from Winn Dixie is one thing, bringing in one from Target may be another under the new policy.

Not to get into a pissing contest here, but MY publix as well as 90% of all PUBLIX in florida consider Target a competitor, thus this $1 off Papermate coupons will work beautifully at those Publix Stores. As for those that do not consider Target a Competitor, just as you said they will not take the Papermate coupon. My Publix also considers Sweetbay and Winn Dixie a competitor.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Mcombs32 said:   Tightening up their coupon policy did not include not accepting competitor coupons on some items. I have used competitor coupons for batteries, tape, cologne etc....

Whats your deal man. Target is my Publix's "competitor"...

why dont you call yours and stop making your post go up with fighting matches!

My neighborhood Publix told me they will not accept Target coupons and don't consider them a competitor because they are 10 miles away. The Publix 1/4 mile from Target does consider them a competitor, however.

Mcombs32 said:   
Not to get into a pissing contest here, but MY publix as well as 90% of all PUBLIX in florida consider Target a competitor, thus this $1 off Papermate coupons will work beautifully at those Publix Stores. As for those that do not consider Target a Competitor, just as you said they will not take the Papermate coupon. My Publix also considers Sweetbay and Winn Dixie a competitor.

All of the Publixes in my area of Florida (at least 6 of them), don't consider Target a competitor. This includes two Publixes that have a Target (with a grocery section) in the same shopping center.

If you call the corporate office in Lakeland, Florida they can probably give you a listing of their stores that consider Target a competitor. All this thread is doing is putting the information out there. We will be posting other deals that may or may not include TARGET coupons.

Bluefw said:   Mcombs32 said:   

All of the Publixes in my area of Florida (at least 6 of them), don't consider Target a competitor. This includes two Publixes that have a Target (with a grocery section) in the same shopping center.

What stores do they consider a competitor? I can post some deals using those store coupons if they have them.

A great Publix deal WITHOUT a Target Coupon:

In the Publix Coupon Flyer "Hot Summer Savings" there is a coupon for six dollars off TWO Sundown Naturals Vitamins or Suppliments. You can buy two bottles of Vitamin D3 with Vitamin A for $5.98. ($2.99 each) That is a .02 cents moneymaker!

Hurry- the coupon expires on 7/15/2011!

Our Publix seemed to eliminate all stores that regularly had high dollar or popular coupons as competitors such as Earthfare, Target, and Save a Lot (5 off 25), yet, kept Whole foods which is 40 minutes away. Save alot is only one block away from our Publix.

aradia said:   Our Publix seemed to eliminate all stores that regularly had high dollar or popular coupons as competitors such as Earthfare, Target, and Save a Lot (5 off 25), yet, kept Whole foods which is 40 minutes away. Save alot is only one block away from our Publix.

That really stinks Have you asked the manager of your Publix why?

Toddler said:   My neighborhood Publix told me they will not accept Target coupons and don't consider them a competitor because they are 10 miles away. The Publix 1/4 mile from Target does consider them a competitor, however.

You get the best deals when stacking Target Coupons- go to that Publix when you can!

bballsk8er333 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Mcombs32 said:   Tightening up their coupon policy did not include not accepting competitor coupons on some items. I have used competitor coupons for batteries, tape, cologne etc....

Whats your deal man. Target is my Publix's "competitor"...

why dont you call yours and stop making your post go up with fighting matches!

why don't you? I'm not fighting, I simply pointed out that you're asserting that Target is considered a "competitor" to Publix which is NOT now the norm as many others are posting. Yet you seem to act like I'm posting up nonsense and act like most stores do. The corporate policy of Publix leaves a good deal up to the discretion of each store manager, making an "official" thread a waste of time IMO since 50 different stores have 50 different lists of competitors. And trust me when I tell you that MORE OFTEN THAN not, Target WILL NOT be on the list of competitors as others are posting as well (or are they just getting the post count up too?)

Same here. My Publix that has a Super Target down the street refuses to take Target coupons because they do not consider Target (or Super Target) a competitor. This was confirmed by the store manager.

Edit: per store manager, "competitors" are Winn Dixie, Sedanos, and Albertsons (even though all the Albertsons closed).

I disagree with you, Mistercheap. This thread is NOT a waste of time. A Publix thread for sale and coupon match-ups is a good idea. This isn't just for competitors, but for MQ, too. Plus, there are a few central competitors that will be helpful to a majority. If you think the thread is a waste of time, then you can always ignore it.

This is a good blog for Publix shopping. (I'm not affiliated with the site at all.)

Bluefw said:   I disagree with you, Mistercheap. This thread is NOT a waste of time. A Publix thread for sale and coupon match-ups is a good idea. This isn't just for competitors, but for MQ, too. Plus, there are a few central competitors that will be helpful to a majority. If you think the thread is a waste of time, then you can always ignore it.

that's cool blue. I just take issue with someone making an "official" thread and then posting up deals which have very limited use to the general FW community and acting like most can partake
(his quote: Not to get into a pissing contest here, but MY publix as well as 90% of all PUBLIX in florida consider Target a competitor).

I was being very blunt (and truthful) when I called out the lack of most Publix locations accepting Target coupons. Your points are spot on if the thread will focus on things that can be useful to the majority of Publix shoppers (central competitors, general MQ/Publix Q match ups, etc). I'm all for that.

Maybe common ground can be found by determining what are the MOST common competitors Publix recognizes by area (So. Florida/Central/North FL, and GA, TN, AL, etc) so people don't get shot down when they go to the store armed with competitor coupons that don't work. (i.e. Target or Super WalMart).

Obviously the policy at Publix leaves a lot to be desired with so much discretion being left to the store managers and naturally I don't blame the OP for that. Stores 3 miles apart with totallly different competitor lists is absurd IMO. It lends itself to haphazard decisions and abuse of choosing/picking just the stores which offer the crummiest coupons to start with so it won't hurt their bottom line too much.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Bluefw said:   I disagree with you, Mistercheap. This thread is NOT a waste of time. A Publix thread for sale and coupon match-ups is a good idea. This isn't just for competitors, but for MQ, too. Plus, there are a few central competitors that will be helpful to a majority. If you think the thread is a waste of time, then you can always ignore it.

that's cool blue. I just take issue with someone making an "official" thread and then posting up deals which have very limited use to the general FW community and acting like most can partake
(his quote: Not to get into a pissing contest here, but MY publix as well as 90% of all PUBLIX in florida consider Target a competitor).

I was being very blunt (and truthful) when I called out the lack of most Publix locations accepting Target coupons. Your points are spot on if the thread will focus on things that can be useful to the majority of Publix shoppers (central competitors, general MQ/Publix Q match ups, etc). I'm all for that.

Maybe common ground can be found by determining what are the MOST common competitors Publix recognizes by area (So. Florida/Central/North FL, and GA, TN, AL, etc) so people don't get shot down when they go to the store armed with competitor coupons that don't work. (i.e. Target or Super WalMart).

Obviously the policy at Publix leaves a lot to be desired with so much discretion being left to the store managers and naturally I don't blame the OP for that. Stores 3 miles apart with totallly different competitor lists is absurd IMO. It lends itself to haphazard decisions and abuse of choosing/picking just the stores which offer the crummiest coupons to start with so it won't hurt their bottom line too much.

Ok everyone. I don't understand where this thread completely got off track but in the hopes of resolving some of our differences I have changed the "most Publix Stores accept Target as a competitor" to "Some". I will tell you that I live within 8 miles of 17 Publix Stores. 15 of them accept Target as a competitor, but this is beside the point.

This thread, as stated in the very first post, is for ALL Publix deals that involve stacking coupons, NOT just Target. Competitors can be Sweetbay, WalMart, Target, Albertsons, Harris Teeter, IGA and so on. IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!

AGAIN, this is for ALL DEALS PUBLIX!

It is my wish for this to be a good thread with good information and not just a bunch of complainers telling how their Publix doesn't accept this store or that store as a ccompetitor. Honestly I don't care. What I do care about is getting you as many great deals as possible and for you to use as many of them as you can.

If you find this to be a waste of time , DO NOT COME BACK. DO NOT POST AGAIN. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME.

Otherwise, let's all just post the great deals that we DO get, brag about the great Publix shopping days we have and help each other save some money!

On another note- if anyone is interested in starting a MFQ swapping club message me!

Mcombs32 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Bluefw said:   I disagree with you, Mistercheap. This thread is NOT a waste of time. A Publix thread for sale and coupon match-ups is a good idea. This isn't just for competitors, but for MQ, too. Plus, there are a few central competitors that will be helpful to a majority. If you think the thread is a waste of time, then you can always ignore it.

Ok everyone. I don't understand where this thread completely got off track but in the hopes of resolving some of our differences I have changed the "most Publix Stores accept Target as a competitor" to "Some". I will tell you that I live within 8 miles of 17 Publix Stores. 15 of them accept Target as a competitor, but this is beside the point.

If you find this to be a waste of time , DO NOT COME BACK. DO NOT POST AGAIN. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME.

Otherwise, let's all just post the great deals that we DO get, brag about the great Publix shopping days we have and help each other save some money!

On another note- if anyone is interested in starting a MFQ swapping club message me!

just to clarify my comment from earlier--I don't find a general Publix thread to be a waste of time, I really was referring to the application of a "corporate coupon policy" to the deals of stacking competitor coupons since a Publix corporate policy, in so many words, doesn't really exist since each store can set their own list of competitors.

It makes pretty much every deal using a competitor coupon contingent upon the list your store goes by which gets muddy if you don't know which store locations in your area accept which coupons. That's all. Too bad Publix doesn't list the "accepted" competitor coupons at each location on it's website (where you can pull up store locations) so you can do some homework ahead of time to know where you can maximize the deals posted in this thread.

Glad I didnt find this thread till now. hopefully some deals will be posted or is the infighting a higher priority. OP did say "Tightening up their coupon policy did not include not accepting competitor coupons on some items.". Meaning either they accept the Store or don't, its not item dependent.

OP on the deals I see, there is no indication on where the MFQ coupons are obtained...website?, paper inserts (Date, Insert Name). Its always been one of my pet peeves when people post a deal and then leave you wondering.

I know which Publix near me accepts Target, so lets get rolling!!!

This thread should only be used for Publix Deals that involve stacking coupons to get an amazing DEAL.

JaxFL said:   Glad I didnt find this thread till now. hopefully some deals will be posted or is the infighting a higher priority. OP did say "Tightening up their coupon policy did not include not accepting competitor coupons on some items.". Meaning either they accept the Store or don't, its not item dependent.

OP on the deals I see, there is no indication on where the MFQ coupons are obtained...website?, paper inserts (Date, Insert Name). Its always been one of my pet peeves when people post a deal and then leave you wondering.

I know which Publix near me accepts Target, so lets get rolling!!!

JaxFL,

Thanks for posting in the thread. I have edited my deal to include where the MFQ came from. Also, in the first post there is a guide as to what each abbreviation means- I'm sure that will grow.

On another note- I hope that we are beyond the petty arguments and can get more deals on here. I have several that will be posted tonight!

CHEAP Toothbrushes at Publix!

Colgate Wave Toothbrush $2.00
Use $1.00/1 Colgate Toothbrush Publix Green Advantage Flyer
And use $0.40/1 Colgate Manual Toothbrush or Wisp from SS 6/26
Final Price: 60 cents if you live in Florida where they don't double coupons up to $1. 20 cents each if your Publix doubles coupons!

FREE OR CHEAP PENS OR PENCILS IF YOUR PUBLIX CONSIDERS TARGET A COMPETITOR

Paper Mate Profile Click Pen, 2 ct $0.50
Use $1.00/1 Paper Mate Writing Utensil Item, Target Coupon (target.com)
Final Price: Free

Paper Mate Write Bros. Ball Point Pens, 10 ct $0.50
Use $1.00/1 Paper Mate Writing Utensil Item, Target Coupon (target.com)
Final Price: Free

Bic Mechanical Pencil, 10 ct $1.00
Use $1.00/2 Bic Writing Utensil Items, Target Coupon (target.com)
Final Price: $0.50 each when you buy 2

GREAT DEAL ON TYSON CHICKEN TENDERS AT PUBLIX- 20 to 32 oz bags for only $1.99 per bag!

Tyson Chicken Tenders are on sale for $4.99 per bag
Use the $3 off Tyson Chicken Tender MFQ (It was a Printable PDF)
Each bag is $1.99!!!

I picked up 10 of these!

Below is the link to get the printable PDF

http://www.mediafire.com/?74lr2a81ufg93i1

Great Deal regardless of Price... Magnum Ice Cream Bars 3Pack

$1 MFQ 5/22 SS
$1 PBLX Yellow Savings Flyer

Exp 7/29
$2 off each box. I believe it is around $4-$5 a box reg price.

When I tried the Caramel version. I thought I was eating a Fanny May Candies chilled Butter Cream.

Mcombs32 said:   GREAT DEAL ON TYSON CHICKEN TENDERS AT PUBLIX- 20 to 32 oz bags for only $1.99 per bag!

...I picked up 10 of these! ...

10!!! I wish! I got 3-4 from WalMart (similar pricing) and am waiting closer to cpn exp to get some more. That is if I dont fill up on Magnum IceCream. I have a reg freezer and a 14cuft upright and Im stuffed.

JaxFL said:   Great Deal regardless of Price... Magnum Ice Cream Bars 3Pack

$1 MFQ 5/22 SS
$1 PBLX Yellow Savings Flyer

Exp 7/29
$2 off each box. I believe it is around $4-$5 a box reg price.

When I tried the Caramel version. I thought I was eating a Fanny May Candies chilled Butter Cream.

You are so right on these! I did this earlier last month when they were 2 for 5 at Publix-

JaxFL said:   Mcombs32 said:   GREAT DEAL ON TYSON CHICKEN TENDERS AT PUBLIX- 20 to 32 oz bags for only $1.99 per bag!

...I picked up 10 of these! ...

10!!! I wish! I got 3-4 from WalMart (similar pricing) and am waiting closer to cpn exp to get some more. That is if I dont fill up on Magnum IceCream. I have a reg freezer and a 14cuft upright and Im stuffed.

I shop at Wal-Mart sometimes.... but I HATE couponing there. I always have trouble- but I do get some good freebies.

Bengay Money Maker at Publix! Today Only!

Bengay Vanishing Scent (yellow box)- $4.49

Use $2 off any Bengay Item fro mthe Hot Summer Savings Publix flyer (Expires July 15th)

Use $3 off MQ from 5/22 Red Plum Insert

Makes .51 cents each!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publix

Publix stands as one of the largest US regional grocery chains. Its main competitors are national grocery chains IGA, Kroger, SuperValu, and Whole Foods; consolidated retail and warehouse chains, including Wal-Mart, Target, Kmart, Costco, Sam's Club and BJ's Wholesale Club; and several regional grocery chains, including BI-LO, Fresh Market, Piggly Wiggly, Sweetbay, Winn-Dixie, and Ingles.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publix

Publix stands as one of the largest US regional grocery chains. Its main competitors are national grocery chains IGA, Kroger, SuperValu, and Whole Foods; consolidated retail and warehouse chains, including Wal-Mart, Target, Kmart, Costco, Sam's Club and BJ's Wholesale Club; and several regional grocery chains, including BI-LO, Fresh Market, Piggly Wiggly, Sweetbay, Winn-Dixie, and Ingles.

too bad they didn't use Wikipedia to determine the list of competitor coupons to accept at each store!

yea, they use the silly old zip code how dumb can they be?

MISTERCHEAP said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publix

too bad they didn't use Wikipedia to determine the list of competitor coupons to accept at each store!

Just wanted to follow up on the Papermate Pens Deal that was posted earlier in this thread for Publix

Yesterday I used 5 of the $1 off papermate pen coupons from Target. (Printable online)

I also used 5 of the $1 off sharpie marker Target printable coupons. (The sharpie highlighters are BOGO)

I received ten packages of papermate pens for free and received 10 pkgs of sharpie highlighters for 50 cents each!

Again- this is for PUBLIX stores that accept Target as a competitior.

Great for Back to School!

FYI...there is now a MFQ $1/2 BIC on coupons.com....so FREE Pencils.. Weirdest looking Coupon I ever saw, beyond the fact that it prints a whole page.

Mcombs32 said:   Another great deal stacking coupons at Publix.

Oreo Cakesters and Fudge Creams. They are 2 for $5.

Use two $1 off Oreo items TQ and one $1 off 2 Nabisco items MFQ from the 6/19/2011 Smart Source Insert and they are only $1 per pkg! I bought 12 of these babies!
My Publix didnt have them 2 for $5. Might be a regional/manager special. Should probably note if its not in ad.

The oreo cakesters 2 for $5 sale ended on Thursday last week.....

Skipping 136 Messages...
FREE membership to the Coupons.com Savings Club right now!
This is a limited time offer they are running to celebrate their birthday.
Sign up for a year and enter code BIRTHDAY during the sign up to get the year for FREE.
Make sure you enter promo code and total price should be $0.00
Can use a VISA/MC gift card if you assigned an address to it

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014