• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Are there any coupon good sites that doesn't require registeration?

I have removed content I created.

Confused200 said where you don't have to register, not just sites to print coupons. Most of the sites I've visted I don't get the coupons because at the end they want you to install software or a toolbar. There's no need to get snarky, "confused" is just asking for good sites that don't demand personal information and make you jump through all kinds of hoops just to print the stinkin' coupons.

If you read my comment you will see that I did not say anything about taking personal information FROM my computer. I am merely commenting that I would rather not have to submit name, address, e-mail, phone number, etc. (i.e. register) just to be able to get coupons. Not all sites are like this, but I have noticed it on the manufacturer sites where the coupon sites often link to. Just doing a google search, as your link does, will get you plenty of sites, but not necessarily quality sites where you end up with actual coupons rather than just frustration. I think Confused200 has a legitimate question.

Simply register using false information like everyone else. Problem solved!

rookiemama said:   If you read my comment you will see that I did not say anything about taking personal information FROM my computer. I am merely commenting that I would rather not have to submit name, address, e-mail, phone number, etc. etc
rookiemama said:   Confused200 said where you don't have to register, not just sites to print coupons. Most of the sites I've visted I don't get the coupons because at the end they want you to install software or a toolbar. There's no need to get snarky, "confused" is just asking for good sites that don't demand personal information and make you jump through all kinds of hoops just to print the stinkin' coupons.

way over a decade and I still don't have any "toolbars" ...

and having to fill out personal info - easy - 2 or three clicks w/ "form filling" software & multiple pseudonyms

and coupon activators are an acceptable compromise for all the savings I have gotten from the Qz

I hope this is the right thread for this question.

I upgraded to IE 9.0 and went to coupon.com; clipped a few coupons to be printed. Then click on Print. I get the page that I need to install the Coupon Printer. So I click on Continue and nothing happens. Is there a setting in IE 9.0 (or elsewhere in Win7) that is preventing the download and installation of the Coupon Printer?

TIA

MISTERCHEAP said:   Bluefw said:   After a bit of a hassle today, I found out both items are free (before tax) when you combine a B1G1 coupon with a B1G1 in-store offer at Walgreens. Limit one offer per person (though this may vary by store).

Here is the official written Walgreens 2011 Corporate Coupon Policy. Print it out and "arm yourself" for potential hassles at store with uninformed cashiers or managers.

http://www.walgreens.com/topic/help/generalhelp/coupon_policy_ma...

I almost got confused. Great week.

This might be old news to most people who visit this coupon forum, but I'm only a casual couponer and noticed something this week that I thought I'd mention --

When going to the various internet sites of the coupon providers (coupon dot com, redplum and so on), there can be different coupon lists depending on which zip code you enter. I had read advice on another site to enter a certain zip code for which the number of coupons was generally amongst the highest in the country. On the coupon provider websites, I would enter that recommended zip code, and then my own zip code, to see the different total numbers of coupons that came up, and usually my zip code would have 10 to 20 fewer coupons than that other zip code, so I'd go through the longer list of coupons under the other zip code and print off the ones I wanted, assuming that I wasn't missing anything by not also going through my own zip code's (or any third zip code's) list of coupons. (I was aware that there were a few "local" coupons on those sites, but I had looked at the ones for my area when I first found out about those websites, and the "local" offers didn't seem to be anything I was interested in, so I thought that was the only thing I was losing out on by choosing to print the coupons from a different zip code.)

I'm usually a patient person, but I find it nerve-wracking to scroll through those coupon lists - it must be my internet security software or something, but each page on those sites takes forever to come up on my screen, and they only show about 12 coupons at once, so the scrolling takes so long. If those sites ever gave a person a straightforward way to search for individual coupons (instead of requiring the infernal scrolling), I would regularly check a handful of zip codes for the highest cents-off value of the coupons I was interested in.

The last time I visited all those sites, I happened to look at the entire selection of coupons for my own zip code plus those for the zip code with presumably the highest number of coupons, and I noticed that not only did my own zip code have quite a few coupons that the other one did not have (and they weren't about "local" items, but national-brand, ordinary-supermarket items), but if they did both have the "same" coupon, there would often be a difference in the value of the coupon. For example, on Bob Evans sausage, my zip code's coupon value would be 50 cents, and on the other zip code, the value would be 55 cents. Or for Scotchbrite sponges, the value in my zip code was 75 cents off 2 packs, but the value in the other zip code was 50 cents off 1 pack.

Most of the coupons for my zip code had a value of 25 or 50 cents off. The value of coupons in the other zip code were often for more than 50 cents, and had a greater variety of cents-off amounts.

I learned that:

1. My zip code generally has a lower coupon face value than other zip codes do for the same item, so, for me, it's worth using a different zip code on those sites so I can save more money per coupon/per item.

2. My zip code has a few unique coupons for national-brand, everyday-supermarket items (not "local items" only) that some other zip codes oddly do not, so if I really wanted to be thorough, I would check the entire coupon list for my and several other zip codes every time I visited one of those sites.

3. If you live in an area where supermarkets still double the face value of coupons (as of a week ago, the last store in my area stopped doubling, so this doesn't make a difference to me now), and if the maximum that they will double is up to a value of 50 cents, then it might be worth it to you to search these coupon websites by entering some zip codes where the cost of living is generally low, because that area's coupon face values are more likely to be 50 cents or under for the same items that may well have coupon values of 55 cents or over for the more metropolitan zip codes. (Meaning that at a store that doubles, you could get $1 off with a doubled 50 cent coupon, but only 55 cents off that same item with the 55 cents coupon -- unless the store has a sub-rule about raising all coupon values over 50 cents to $1 even, which I am aware that a few stores do).

Other things I've recently learned about coupons:

4. meijer supermarket takes Target coupons (at least in my area, and only for grocery items), but the employees of my meijer store believe wholeheartedly that they don't take Target coupons, never have, never will -- so I keep having to get them to call Customer Service, which tells them to accept the coupons.

5. For some odd reason, even though several of the US supermarket chains appear to utilize the same list of coupons as one of the big coupon providers (and they route the printing through that coupon provider's printing platform), I will often find a few coupons in a individual store's (like WalMart, for example) coupon list that the big coupon provider doesn't offer at that time. (And these are not necessarily those coupons that say "only redeemable at WalMart" or "only redeemable at X local chain in my town".) So again, if I want to be thorough, I need to scroll endlessly through several lists of 235 nearly-the-same coupons to pick out the few that are different.

6. If you start printing your coupon selections from those national coupon databases electronically to your loyalty card of your local supermarket chain, it appears (although please check it yourself with your specific supermarket!) that you lose the chance to double the value of them (if your store still does doubling), which you retain if you use a paper printout of the coupon.

Some info about coupons dot com and ZIP CODE changes <<

If you click on “LOCAL” change your zip, and then back to "COUPONS", your zip code changes aren’t always saved or the new Qz for that zip loaded.

EXAMPLE : You can change the zip - (is 12345) - in "LOCAL" to 90210 - and it shows that it changed, go to "COUPONS", get a few - close the page - reopen page - go to "LOCAL" again - and the zip is back to 12345. (I didn't realize this until it happened on multiple computers looking for a specific Q/zip).

You can change the zip code for Zip Code Specific Qz:

Go to the Zip Code Change Page HERE.

Enter the zip code you want to change to, click the blue arrow button, so it will change to your new zip code.

After changing the zip code there, it will use the zip code you entered on coupons dot com.

Make sure you save/bookmark the link

NantucketSunrise said:   This might be old news to most people who visit this coupon forum, but I'm only a casual couponer and noticed something this week that I thought I'd mention -- etc etc ...

I would also suggest you find a couple of good blogs that inform you of the deals for items / stores that you use / frequent instead of just wading around in the Qz.

For example ... the Sambazon juice that was on sale not only had a BOGO MFR Q ... there was also $2 / $1.50 / and $1 Qz at the same time from dfferent zipz ... AND at 6 of the zipcodes you could get 2 each - the new zip was also a new reset of the Q - for a total of 12 Qz off 1 computer ... which I would not have known about (peepz inform the blogz - info gets disseminated)

The format of some affiliate sites might be easier to peruse. The "new" coupons.com lost the ability to open all the Q pages at once (at least I haven't figured it out yet) like previous versions ... but once you print the first set at CC then you might want to go to couponsdotwalmartdotcom'z last page and see if those Qz are there for your second print.

(Also sites like PPGazette or GroceryCouponNetwork)

For places like Target.com ... say - using FireFox ... you can use add-ons like SessionManager to open all the Qz at once. Once you save a session - that had 16 pages opened in separate tabs - you can reload all 16 pages again w/ a few clicks ... and just tab through all the Qz.

Don't know if you're using dial-up or ?? but my pages load as fast as I click on them ... even though CC does suck the way you have to scroll through the pages - and not able to go to last page for 2nd print.

And #6 - good info - thanx - even tho digital sux for me - I use mass quantities of Qz - use only ONE ? maybe when I buy my nu Ferrari ...

imanemokid said:   For example ... the Sambazon juice that was on sale not only had a BOGO MFR Q ... there was also $2 / $1.50 / and $1 Qz at the same time from dfferent zipz ... AND at 6 of the zipcodes you could get 2 each - the new zip was also a new reset of the Q - for a total of 12 Qz off 1 computer ... which I would not have known about (peepz inform the blogz - info gets disseminated)

Can you tell me which blog that was on, where people reported that some zip codes offered 2 each, and the new zip provided a reset of the coupon?

==
[Just out of curiosity, are you a Nemo kid or an Emo kid? ]

Does anyone have a workaround for the coupon sites that require Java (besides using Java)? I expect that there isn't one.

(I took Java off my computer when there were all those issues with it a couple of months ago.)

imanemokid said:   
Go to the Zip Code Change Page HERE.

That link does not work for me - even though my computer is using I.E. 10 on Windows 7, when I click on that page, a warning box (from the website, not from my computer) comes up that tells me I'm using I.E. 8 which they don't support, and then when I try to change the zip code on the page, it doesn't do anything. I expect it has something to do with my security software program's settings, which I don't wish to change, so that's okay.

However, I am able to change my zipcode by using the normal box on cou... dot com, and it seems to work for me - as a casual user who visits those sites a couple of times a month.

NantucketSunrise said:   Does anyone have a workaround for the coupon sites that require Java (besides using Java)? I expect that there isn't one.

(I took Java off my computer when there were all those issues with it a couple of months ago.)

emokid ... but I like nemo 4 short

just a quick blurb to read HERE

and redplum should be the only Q site that uses java (and the Q offerings are slim for being a large newspaper/ad supplier of Qz)

and I have to use java for other software I use so ... (also have security software and hardware, and nothing but Qz on some comps), but there is no workaround for the site(s)(?) that need java.

and actually ... just download the current version ... save it / install / deinstall - (just did 2 test - takes less than 2 minutes)

can also uncheck in user/system in control panel and set security to very high

NantucketSunrise said:   imanemokid said:   Go to the Zip Code Change Page HERE.
That link does not work for me - even though my computer is using I.E. 10 on Windows 7, when I click on that page, a warning box (from the website, not from my computer) comes up that tells me I'm using I.E. 8 which they don't support, and then when I try to change the zip code on the page, it doesn't do anything. I expect it has something to do with my security software program's settings, which I don't wish to change, so that's okay.

However, I am able to change my zipcode by using the normal box on cou... dot com, and it seems to work for me - as a casual user who visits those sites a couple of times a month.

I have various OSz & browsers - but using the link on XP & W7 w/ IE8 works fine on 2 comps. (FF/Chrome/Opera)

And it just flashes to the CC progress bar for a second ... and nothing else really changes on the page.

I use that because I don't have to leave the Qz page - go to local - change the zip then back to Qz page.

Especially if I already have a bunch checked off to print.

That can be open in another tab, input zip and click, and will reset all instances/tabs in the window

imanemokid said:   redplum should be the only Q site that uses java

Nemo, thank you for the link to the article that discusses the coupon sites' transition to post-Java technology.

--
I think both Redplum and Smartsource are still on Java. Today, Smartsource told me that it needed Java, so I couldn't print the one coupon I was interested in from them.

imanemokid said:   For example ... the Sambazon juice that was on sale not only had a BOGO MFR Q ... there was also $2 / $1.50 / and $1 Qz at the same time from dfferent zipz ... AND at 6 of the zipcodes you could get 2 each - the new zip was also a new reset of the Q - for a total of 12 Qz off 1 computer ... which I would not have known about (peepz inform the blogz - info gets disseminated)

Neem, can you tell me which blog that was on, where people reported that some zip codes offered 2 each, and the new zip provided a reset of the coupon?

NantucketSunrise said:   imanemokid said:   redplum should be the only Q site that uses java
Nemo, thank you for the link to the article that discusses the coupon sites' transition to post-Java technology.
--
I think both Redplum and Smartsource are still on Java. Today, Smartsource told me that it needed Java, so I couldn't print the one coupon I was interested in from them.

Yes, that's correct. When I go to the library to print some Qz, I have java on the flash drive and it automatically installs when I plug it in because they don't have the latest version installed.

NantucketSunrise said:   imanemokid said:   For example ... the Sambazon juice that was on sale not only had a BOGO MFR Q ... there was also $2 / $1.50 / and $1 Qz at the same time from dfferent zipz ... AND at 6 of the zipcodes you could get 2 each - the new zip was also a new reset of the Q - for a total of 12 Qz off 1 computer ... which I would not have known about (peepz inform the blogz - info gets disseminated)
Neem, can you tell me which blog that was on, where people reported that some zip codes offered 2 each, and the new zip provided a reset of the coupon?

I'll look ... but that Q was a few months ago (but I do keep all my history so ...)

UPDATE

one was HERE at iheartpublix on Jan23

imanemokid said:   one was HERE at iheartpublix on Jan23

Thanks!

FYI, I posted the following suggestions about the Grocery Coupons and Deals forum tonight in the Fatwallet forum (which is for site-wide/technical issues and suggestions):

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/fatwallet/1272015/

Hi - just wondering about this question I asked on a thread from last week:

"How can we find this kind of Target mobile coupon code in the future - do they publish them somewhere, do you have to sign up somewhere to get text alerts about them, or is it something I'll just have to watch this forum for?"

from: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1282174/

NantucketSunrise said:   Hi - just wondering about this question I asked on a thread from last week:

"How can we find this kind of Target mobile coupon code in the future - do they publish them somewhere, do you have to sign up somewhere to get text alerts about them, or is it something I'll just have to watch this forum for?"

from: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1282174/

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Target+mobile+coupon

Thanks Lord Offire, very kind of you.

I do know how to search (though I avoid Google if possible), but I actually was not sure if what you showed me is the same thing -- because why would the OPs from last week's threads provide a certain number to text _to_ Target in order to receive the sets of coupons, if all anyone has to do is sign up for Target's mobile coupons and passively receive everything? Wouldn't the OPs have just told people to do that?

I like the new icon image thingie! It's almost cuddly.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014