Rite aid 11/06-11/12, 4 FREE Items A/Q+UP, (Ad scan up)

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Thanks concernedshop at SD.

Thanks Mr.Cheap for q links

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
FYI,

I've been asking all my friends/family with kids if they want some codes. A person can create an account, enter thei... (more)

MISTERCHEAP (Nov. 10, 2011 @ 6:42a) |

If you are planning to stop by your Rite Aid in the next few days, you may want to take note of this deal! Rumor has it ... (more)

MrVietnam (Nov. 10, 2011 @ 6:37p) |

1st store = $3.50
2nd store = $2.49 and rec'd $3.50 +UP. (only had one, so they apparently flagged it in their system ... (more)

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Nov. 11, 2011 @ 11:32a) |

SCR Deals
Boogie Wipes $3.99 get $2 SCR and $1+up

4 FREE A/Q+UP Deals
Stayfree 14-24 ct. pads, $3 get $2 +up FREE A/Q+UP LIMIT 2
There is $1mq

Arrid/arm&hammer deo, 2/$4, get $3+up FREE A/q+up LIMIT 2
$1/2mq

Keri Lotion 15 0z $6.99 get $6 +up FREE A/Q+UP LIMIT 1
$2ip - www.kerilotion.com/savings_from_keri.html

Colgate Advanced 5.8oz or 2n1 4.6oz $3.50, get $3.50+up FREE A/+up LIMIT 4

Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent 45-50 oz. 2/$7, get $3+up LIMIT 2
Arm&Hammer Laundry Product. $1/2, 10/16 SS(Expires 12/11/11)

Viva Paper Towels 8 pk, Cottonelle Moist Wipes 140 ct.,or Cottonelle Double Roll 12 pk, $7.49 get $1 +up LIMIT 2

Lysol Healthy Touch Handsoap Kit $9.99 get $5 +up LIMIT 4!!
Shows $3/1mq coming in Sunday's paper
$1.50/1 Lysol Healthy Touch - FLU BOOKLET

All Nature's Bounty, Flexamin vitamins and supplements, Ester-C, Osteo Bi-Flex, BOGO get $2+up +up wyb 2 LIMIT 4

Revlon eye BOGO50% get $2+up wyb mascara LIMIT 2

Sally Hansen Beauty Tools and Cosmetics BOGO50% get $3+up wyb $10 LIMIT 3

Optimum Care or Dark & Lovely Haircare or Haircolor $4+up wyb $10 Limit 2

Samy shampoo, conditioner, stylers or fat foam hair color $10+up wyb $25 Limit 2

Pantene, Herbal Essences, Aussie, Head & Shoulders, Clairol Nice & Easy or Natural Instincts, $5 wyb $15+up Limit 1

John Frieda foam hair color $11.99 get $2+up Limit 3

Colgate 360 Surround manual toothbrush $2.99 get $2+up LIMIT 4

Gillette or Secret Clinical 1.6-1.7 oz $7.99 get $2+up Limit 2

Acne Free $3+up Limit 4

Jewelry $4.99-$36.99 (excludes watches) get $3+up wyb 2 Limit 2

L'Oreal Skincare or sun care $5+up wyb $15 Limit 2

Allegra (some listed), $18.99 get $3+up Limit 4

Nicorette $59.99 get $10+up Limit 4

KY yours & mine, intense, kissable, intrigue, or liquibeads $5+up wyb limit 2

Claritin (some listed) $22.99 get $3+up limit 4

Little Remedies or Pedia Care Cold or Pain and Fever Relief 2-4 oz $6.99 get $3+up limit 1

Mucinex (some listed) $11.99 get $2 +up limit 4

Caltrate BOGO 50% get $2+up wyb 2 limit 4

Prilosec OTC $19.99 get $3+up limit 3

One-a-day all vitamins 50-160 ct (excluding men's and women's 60 ct.) $8.99 get $2 +up limit 4

Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief $4.99 get $3+up limit 4

Bic Soleil Flex4 or 3 or Hybrid Disposable Razor $4.99 get $1 +up limit 4

Luvs family pack diapers $16.99 get $4+up limit 2

Duracell Coppertop AA or AAA 8-10 pack, C or D 4 pk, or 9v 2pk $5.99 get $1+up limit 2

Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro kids or ProClean sonic power toothbrush or refills, Toothpaste or Whitenint Booster or Orajel or Baby Orajel Oral Care products (excludes right buy, clearance, and trial sizes) BOGO $5+up wyb $10 limit 4

Tide Laundry Detergent 100 oz. $11.99 get $1+up limit 1

Sunglasses and reading glasses (excludes powerline)BOGO 50% get $10 wyb any 2 limit 4

Advil tablets/caplets 100 ct, Liquigels 80 ct., or PM 40 ct. $1+up wyb any 1

BOGO Deals:
Single Serve Candy Bars
Jack Link's Beef Jerky 3-3.25 oz.
Planters, (some listed)
Butter Cookies, 12 oz.
Holiday M&M's 9.9-12.6 oz
Russell Stover Bowline 8.25-12 oz.
Hershey's Pot of Gold 8.7-10 oz.
Maxfields 12.5 oz
Kellogg's Cereal (some listed) 8.7-16.5 oz
Kellogg's Pop-tarts
Rice Crispies treats 8 ct.
Natural Skincare (alba, avalon, jason naturals, queen helene)
Chloraseptic
Zicam
RA anti-aging skincare
RA laxatives
Nature Made all vitamins and herb supplements
Trident, Dentyne, Stride or Bubblicious gum
Powerade 32 oz.
Jolt 16 oz.
Other Deals
Maybelline New York, 40 % off
Craig 19ā€¯ LCD tv $129
Craig DVD player $19.99
Kidstuff Christmas Toys, etc. BOGO50%
Pepsi 12 pack 12 oz cans 3/$10.98
Purell $2.99 ($1 mfr q in most papers)
Futuro BOGO50%

In-ad qs
$2 pepto bismol
$3 optifree replenish or express/ systane

http://www.kerilotion.com/savings_from_keri.html
$2/1 coupon here--$1mm- PRINT OUT NOW!!! Won't last

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.kerilotion.com/savings_from_keri.html
$2/1 coupon here--$1mm- PRINT OUT NOW!!! Won't last


I printed it a few months ago for a Walgreens deal (which I never was able to get) and it won't let me print a copy

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.kerilotion.com/savings_from_keri.html
$2/1 coupon here--$1mm- PRINT OUT NOW!!! Won't last


Thanks so much Mr C!

MelissaAnne said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.kerilotion.com/savings_from_keri.html
$2/1 coupon here--$1mm- PRINT OUT NOW!!! Won't last


I printed it a few months ago for a Walgreens deal (which I never was able to get) and it won't let me print a copy



there were $2/1 or $3/1 Keri Coupons in last sundays' Smart Source (or RP).

try there.

MISTERCHEAP said:   MelissaAnne said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.kerilotion.com/savings_from_keri.html
$2/1 coupon here--$1mm- PRINT OUT NOW!!! Won't last


I printed it a few months ago for a Walgreens deal (which I never was able to get) and it won't let me print a copy



there were $2/1 or $3/1 Keri Coupons in last sundays' Smart Source (or RP).

try there.


SCORE!!!! Thank you!

here is 50 cents boogies wipes coupon:
http://www.boogiewipes.com/join-the-boogie-bunch/

Boogie wipes? Why would somebody spend money on these? Isn't the old fashioned way the easiest?

LetsGoMets1 said:   Boogie wipes? Why would somebody spend money on these? Isn't the old fashioned way the easiest?


there was a disco song I used to dance to called "Boogie Wipes" by the Bee Gees.


oh wait...that was Boogie Nights....never mind

MISTERCHEAP said:   LetsGoMets1 said:   Boogie wipes? Why would somebody spend money on these? Isn't the old fashioned way the easiest?


there was a disco song I used to dance to called "Boogie Wipes" by the Bee Gees.


oh wait...that was Boogie Nights....never mind


Do we have any pictures of you disco dancing????? I wanna see!

MelissaAnne said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   LetsGoMets1 said:   Boogie wipes? Why would somebody spend money on these? Isn't the old fashioned way the easiest?


there was a disco song I used to dance to called "Boogie Wipes" by the Bee Gees.


oh wait...that was Boogie Nights....never mind


Do we have any pictures of you disco dancing????? I wanna see!



Go see Saturday Night Fever, I was Travolta's stand in double!

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Go see Saturday Night Fever, I was Travolta's stand in double!


You must have done a lot of butt exercises before the shooting...HA!

lhgk said:   here is 50 cents boogies wipes coupon:
http://www.boogiewipes.com/join-the-boogie-bunch/


Before you waste the ink printing the $.50 Boogie Wipes coupon, there is going to be a $.50 coupon in the paper 11/6.

Also, if you have Gold these wipes will cost you only 9 cents:

$4.49 Shelf, $3.59 Gold!

You get a $2 SCR a $1 +UP and use the 50 cents man Q leaves you with OOP of 9 cents.

MrVietnam said:   lhgk said:   here is 50 cents boogies wipes coupon:
http://www.boogiewipes.com/join-the-boogie-bunch/


Before you waste the ink printing the $.50 Boogie Wipes coupon, there is going to be a $.50 coupon in the paper 11/6.

Also, if you have Gold these wipes will cost you only 9 cents:

$4.49 Shelf, $3.59 Gold!

You get a $2 SCR a $1 +UP and use the 50 cents man Q leaves you with OOP of 9 cents.



or, you can print the coupon and then use it as a boogie wipe!

make money on the colgate toothpaste..

if you have a walgreen near you, you can find the Diabaties and You magazine for coupons or click on here for the online version.

click on here and go to page 5 of the magazine for the coupon

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.kerilotion.com/savings_from_keri.html
$2/1 coupon here--$1mm- PRINT OUT NOW!!! Won't last


This coupon is now out of prints (but as MisterCheap posted earlier you can also find the $2 coupon in the 10/16 SS).

Colgate Advanced 5.8oz or 2n1 4.6oz $3.50, get $3.50+up FREE A/+up LIMIT 4
$1/2 (or $0.50/1) any Colgate 4.0 oz or larger in 10-30 SS

I'm planning on 4 Colgate & a Keri to roll my $15 P&G +UP.

There's $1/2 Arm & Hammer deodorant listed in OP. Where's that from?

ETA: for those looking to convert UP or increase point total, don't forget about the Preparation H totables cream. Mr.V mentioned it when we were buying the wipes. There's a TMF/satisfaction peelie on the front of the box. The $2 ip expires Nov. 8. I *think* its $7.99.

my4mainecoons said:   Colgate Advanced 5.8oz or 2n1 4.6oz $3.50, get $3.50+up FREE A/+up LIMIT 4
$1/2 (or $0.50/1) any Colgate 4.0 oz or larger in 10-30 SS

I'm planning on 4 Colgate & a Keri to roll my $15 P&G +UP.

There's $1/2 Arm & Hammer deodorant listed in OP. Where's that from?

ETA: for those looking to convert UP or increase point total, don't forget about the Preparation H totables cream. Mr.V mentioned it when we were buying the wipes. There's a TMF/satisfaction peelie on the front of the box. The $2 ip expires Nov. 8. I *think* its $7.99.


Don't know where the $1/2 Arm & Hammer deodorant Q listed in the OP. However there is a $1/2 Arm & Hammer laundry products Q in the 10/16 SS (Expires 12/11/11). I did find the other mystery Q though (the $1/1 Stayfree Q):

Stayfree 14-24 ct. pads, $3 get $2 +up FREE A/Q+UP LIMIT 2
There is $1mq

Stayfree $1/1 product 12/31/11 (SS 11/6)

Arrid/arm&hammer deo, 2/$4, get $3+up FREE A/q+up LIMIT 2
$1/2mq ?

There's also an A&H detergent coupon on their website. Sign up required.

gocint said:   make money on the colgate toothpaste..

if you have a walgreen near you, you can find the Diabaties and You magazine for coupons or click on here for the online version.

click on here and go to page 5 of the magazine for the coupon


I hope Rite Aid will accept the coupon from the online version as it doesn't look like the standard coupons.com=type coupon but it looks like a photocopy of a manufacturer's coupon when printed out. I may try to swing by Walgreens and see if I can locate some of these free diabetes magazines just in case, but green for you nonetheless.

EDIT: I just got back from a Walgreens store near me. At the store they kept these free magazines behind the counter so you have to ask for one...no way to grand a small handful.

This week at Rite Aid single serve candy bars are BOGO. If you still have your free "random acts of chocolate Q" (which are buy 2 get 1 free), this could be a good week to use them. Mine exp 12/31.

So it looks like if you buy 2 you will get 2 free as part of Rite Aid's BOGO sale, but then if you use one of your buy 2 get 1 free man Qs in addition then you will get your money back for one of the one's you bought, so you will end up buying 1 and getting 3 free. The nice thing about this sale is there are no limits as long as you have the "random acts of chocolate" coupons.

I found my "random acts" coupons on a display at a grocery store last month.


EDIT: Another great opportunity to redeem these coupons will be the Black Friday sale at CVS. They are advertising:

$0.75 ECB wyb Mars Chocolate Singles 1.08-2.15oz $0.75 - Limit 4

So that means if you use your coupons then, you can buy 4 bars and get them all free after Extra Care Bucks and then get an additional 2 more bars free too...so in total you will get six free after Extra Care Bucks and 2 man Qs. Or you could just buy 4 candy bars getting them for free after ECB and use one man Q and get 75 cents deducted from your shopping order.

MrVietnam said:   This week at Rite Aid single serve candy bars are BOGO. If you still have your free "random acts of chocolate Q" (which are buy 2 get 1 free), this could be a good week to use them. Mine exp 12/31.

So it looks like if you buy 2 you will get 2 free as part of Rite Aid's BOGO sale, but then if you use one of your buy 2 get 1 free man Qs in addition then you will get your money back for one of the one's you bought, so you will end up buying 1 and getting 3 free.
This is most likely YMMV, since it may be denied via the Buy One Get One Free coupons cannot be used in conjunction with a Buy One Get One Free promotion clause in Rite Aid's coupon policy.

I know the coupon is B2G1, but I'm sure there will be cashiers or managers that say it's still a G1 coupon, so it can't be used with a BOGO sale.

Click here and it should direct you to where you can print $1/1 any Arrid Anti-Perspirant Deodarant. I got two prints, so it makes the deal a $1 MM after +Up

There should also be a $2 Keri coupon in the October All You...

Colgate 360 Surround Manual Toothbrush (1 ct.), $2.99
Get $2 +UP Reward (Limit 4)
$0.75/1 Colgate 360 Toothbrush printable
$0.24 ea. after coupon and +UP Reward!

Lysol Healthy Touch Hand Soap Kit, $9.99
Get $5 +UP Reward (Limit 4)
$0.75/1 Lysol Healthy Touch No-Touch Starter Kit printable
$3/1 Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System Starter Kit, exp. 12/6/11 (SS 11/06/11)
$1.50/1 Lysol Hand Soap Kit, exp. 12/31/11 (Rite Aid Flu Coupon Book)
As low as $0.49 ea. after stacked coupons and +UP Reward!

MrVietnam said:   Colgate 360 Surround Manual Toothbrush (1 ct.), $2.99
Get $2 +UP Reward (Limit 4)
$0.75/1 Colgate 360 Toothbrush printable
$0.24 ea. after coupon and +UP Reward!

Lysol Healthy Touch Hand Soap Kit, $9.99
Get $5 +UP Reward (Limit 4)
$0.75/1 Lysol Healthy Touch No-Touch Starter Kit printable
$3/1 Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System Starter Kit, exp. 12/6/11 (SS 11/06/11)
$1.50/1 Lysol Hand Soap Kit, exp. 12/31/11 (Rite Aid Flu Coupon Book)
As low as $0.49 ea. after stacked coupons and +UP Reward!



Mr. V,

Do you know the reg price on the Lysol Soap Kit? will 20% wellness help here, possibly to make it free ac/ups?

MISTERCHEAP said:   MrVietnam said:   Colgate 360 Surround Manual Toothbrush (1 ct.), $2.99
Get $2 +UP Reward (Limit 4)
$0.75/1 Colgate 360 Toothbrush printable
$0.24 ea. after coupon and +UP Reward!

Lysol Healthy Touch Hand Soap Kit, $9.99
Get $5 +UP Reward (Limit 4)
$0.75/1 Lysol Healthy Touch No-Touch Starter Kit printable
$3/1 Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System Starter Kit, exp. 12/6/11 (SS 11/06/11)
$1.50/1 Lysol Hand Soap Kit, exp. 12/31/11 (Rite Aid Flu Coupon Book)
As low as $0.49 ea. after stacked coupons and +UP Reward!



Mr. V,

Do you know the reg price on the Lysol Soap Kit? will 20% wellness help here, possibly to make it free ac/ups?


Unfortunately, I was just at Rite Aid, but I didn't bother to check as I won't have the $3 man Q until tomorrow morning (I get my SS coupons early). Tomorrow I have $9 of +UPs expiring so I will buy the Soap Kit with my 20% card and let you know if I get any discount.

What I can report just back from my Rite Aid trip is that when you buy the Keri's lotion it rings up as $6.79 with 20% Wellness, otherwise it rings at the sale price of $6.99. I bought 4 Arm and Hammer laundry detergents, 2 Arrid deodorants, 4 Colgate toothpastes, and 4 Snickers bars (along with the Keri's lotion). The Arm and Hammer detergent comes in a small bottle (50 oz) for $1.50 (after +UP and man Q), but I remember a couple weeks back Xtra laundry detergent was the same price but came in a 75 ox bottle.

For some reason my $1 Colgate toothpaste coupons (printed from the online Diabetes and You magazine) and Arrid deodorant printables did not scan, but they did not beep either. The cashier would try to scan them but they couldn't be read for some reason (I printed them on a laser printer), but she entered all of them manually which is fine but a little bit of a bummer because I am trying to reach 1,000 Wellness points by Dec. 31 and I don't think you earn Wellness points on manually entered manufacturer Qs. At this point in the game every Wellness point counts.

I bought 4 Snickers bars and used a buy 2 get 1 free man Q, so that, coupled with Rite Aid's BOGO sale, made each candy bar only a quarter.

If you have the Lysol coupon from the Rite-Aid flu coupon book and happen to have the receipt for the flu shot then you can use this rebate

http://lysol.com/docs/Flu_Shot_Rebate.pdf

BUY Any 1 LYSOL® Product,
Get $5 Towards Your Flu Shot Program
Offer is valid 10/1/11 – 2/29/12. You must meet the following terms to qualify for this offer:
1. This form must be completed in full and submitted along with your valid, dated receipt(s).
2. Your request must be postmarked by 3/9/12.
This offer is only good in the United States, excluding Rhode Island. Limit of one (1) offer submission per name, address or
household. Allow 4–6 weeks for delivery. Reproduction, purchase, sale or trade of flu shot receipt is prohibited. Duplicate
requests will not be honored or acknowledged. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under mail fraud.
Rights to the offer are not assignable or transferable. We reserve the right to certify identification. Not responsible for lost, late,
postage due or undeliverable submissions. No P.O. boxes allowed (except North Dakota); only street or rural route addresses
are acceptable. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted.
For healthy tips and more,
visit Lysol.com/missionforhealth
Name
Address
City
State
ZIP
Phone
E-mail
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OFFER IS VALID 10/1/11 – 2/29/12
• Receive $5.00 by mail when you purchase 1 LYSOL® product and a flu shot.
Offer is valid and receipt(s) must be dated between 10/1/11 – 2/29/12
• Mail the original, dated receipts showing purchase of 1 LYSOL® product and payment for the flu shot.
Print your full address clearly for proper delivery of your Mail-In Offer.

If one were to get a flu shot at RA and pay for it w/funds from HSA or Flex Acct would it give one 27 Wellness points?

nahata22 said:   If you have the Lysol coupon from the Rite-Aid flu coupon book and happen to have the receipt for the flu shot then you can use this rebate

http://lysol.com/docs/Flu_Shot_Rebate.pdf

BUY Any 1 LYSOL® Product,
Get $5 Towards Your Flu Shot Program
Offer is valid 10/1/11 – 2/29/12. You must meet the following terms to qualify for this offer:
1. This form must be completed in full and submitted along with your valid, dated receipt(s).
2. Your request must be postmarked by 3/9/12.
This offer is only good in the United States, excluding Rhode Island. Limit of one (1) offer submission per name, address or
household. Allow 4–6 weeks for delivery. Reproduction, purchase, sale or trade of flu shot receipt is prohibited. Duplicate
requests will not be honored or acknowledged. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under mail fraud.
Rights to the offer are not assignable or transferable. We reserve the right to certify identification. Not responsible for lost, late,
postage due or undeliverable submissions. No P.O. boxes allowed (except North Dakota); only street or rural route addresses
are acceptable. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted.
For healthy tips and more,
visit Lysol.com/missionforhealth
Name
Address
City
State
ZIP
Phone
E-mail
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OFFER IS VALID 10/1/11 – 2/29/12
• Receive $5.00 by mail when you purchase 1 LYSOL® product and a flu shot.
Offer is valid and receipt(s) must be dated between 10/1/11 – 2/29/12
• Mail the original, dated receipts showing purchase of 1 LYSOL® product and payment for the flu shot.
Print your full address clearly for proper delivery of your Mail-In Offer.


ShopRite is giving flu shots for only $20 with club card. Check your store for the dates. you can buy the Lysol at RA, do the flu shot at Shop Rite and still get this rebate and save a little.

Plus if you have Independence Blue Cross Medical insurance, they will reimburse you up to $25 for a flu shot if you submit the form/paper work. so contact them as well for a form.

my4mainecoons said:   If one were to get a flu shot at RA and pay for it w/funds from HSA or Flex Acct would it give one 27 Wellness points?

Doubt it, but they might give you 25 points as long as you had them scan your Wellness card as part of the transaction.

That brings to mind an interesting question though. I know they say you will earn 25 Wellness points for filling a prescription. I wonder if the computer actually looks for prescriptions in your order or would you get those 25 points just because you checked out at the pharmacy counter?


From their website:

Points accrued are based on the calendar year. Customers earn one (1) point for every dollar spent on eligible front-end purchases they make when they scan their card at the register. Excludes tobacco, alcohol, gift cards, online purchases, lottery tickets, licenses, money orders, money transfers, prepaid cards, stamps, other mail services, dairy, items distributed by Moran Foods or Save A Lot Food Stores and items prohibited by law. Items paid for in whole or in part by state or federal healthcare programs also are excluded (e.g. HealthFirst). The value of any Rite Aid-generated coupon or reward redeemed also is excluded from all point calculations (including +UP Rewards, or any coupon distributed in Rite Aid circulars, newspapers or email). Customers earn 25 points for every prescription purchased when they scan their card at the register. Prescriptions paid for in whole or in part by state or federal healthcare programs such as Medicare or Medicaid are not eligible. Prescriptions filled in NY/NJ are not eligible.

I got my $1/1 Stayfree and $3/1 Lysol Hand Soap System in my 11/6 SS. I will be off to Rite Aid as soon as it opens as use the coupons and spend my expiring +UPs. Note that the limits are more than one for all of the freebies/MMs or near-freebies this week (except for the Keri lotion and Boogie Wipes (gotta love that name) are , limit 1):

Stayfree $2 +UP - limit 2
Arrid $3 +UP wyb 2 - limit 2
Colgate $3.50 +UP - limit 4
Lysol Hand Soap system $5 +UP - limit 4

Does anyone know if you earn Wellness points for Rite Aid flu book manufacturer's coupons? I guess I will soon find out. At the top of the flu book coupon it says "manufacturer's coupon," but of course it does have the Rite Aid logo on the left-hand side.

Another thing I noticed it looks like Thrifty's ice cream in the freezer case got bumped up by 50 cents each during sales. Every other week they would sell the 1.75 quart ice creams for 2/$5, now I notice it is 2/$6, when it is on sale.

MrVietnam said:   Does anyone know if you earn Wellness points for Rite Aid flu book manufacturer's coupons? I guess I will soon find out. At the top of the flu book coupon it says "manufacturer's coupon," but of course it does have the Rite Aid logo on the left-hand side.No Wellness+ points are earned on RC49 (or RC48) coupons. The flu book coupons are RC49. Same goes for in-ad RC49/RC48, +UPs, and VV coupons.

If they discontinue SCRs and tie +UPs to the card, it will be very difficult to reach 1000 (or even 500) points next year.

MrVietnam said:   Another thing I noticed it looks like Thrifty's ice cream in the freezer case got bumped up by 50 cents each during sales. Every other week they would sell the 1.75 quart ice creams for 2/$5, now I notice it is 2/$6, when it is on sale.They also did this to the "half" packs of Fig Newtons, Oreos, Lorne Doone, etc. They used to be on sale for $1 (or 4/$4), now they're $1.25 (or 4/$5).

It seems like Rite Aid is tightening their belt a little bit with their disappointing Black Friday ad. Also as I remember last year they had Fall of Savings (around Thanksgivingtime) and Gift of Savings (around Christmastime) (This is the program when you could earn a $20 off coupon for reaching a $100 in purchases). Time will tell if they will be doing Gift of Savings this year, but it is quite apparent that they are not doing Fall of Savings.

The strange thing is that most (if not all) of these deals where +UPs or Extra Bucks (CVS) are given are manufacturer-funded. So then why can CVS have so many deals for Black Friday, for example, and Rite Aid not? Maybe Rite Aid wasn't good at negotiating with the manufacturers this year or what?

I saw a special display on the laundry detergent aisle with new holiday flavors of the Lysol No Touch starter kits. Hopefully these will produce the +Ups too.

roy7736 said:   I saw a special display on the laundry detergent aisle with new holiday flavors of the Lysol No Touch starter kits. Hopefully these will produce the +Ups too.

I just got back from Rite Aid and saw no such display (yet) at my store. Maybe they just haven't put it out yet. It took me a minute to find these soap kits. They weren't in the back of the store where they keep most of the Lysol products (near the detergent), but I found it on the top shelf of the aisle where the bar soap was located.

On the bar soap aisle they just had one scent: Soothing Cucumber Splash

MrVietnam said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   MrVietnam said:   

Lysol Healthy Touch Hand Soap Kit, $9.99
Get $5 +UP Reward (Limit 4)
$0.75/1 Lysol Healthy Touch No-Touch Starter Kit printable
$3/1 Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System Starter Kit, exp. 12/6/11 (SS 11/06/11)
$1.50/1 Lysol Hand Soap Kit, exp. 12/31/11 (Rite Aid Flu Coupon Book)
As low as $0.49 ea. after stacked coupons and +UP Reward!



Mr. V,

Do you know the reg price on the Lysol Soap Kit? will 20% wellness help here, possibly to make it free ac/ups?


Unfortunately, I was just at Rite Aid, but I didn't bother to check as I won't have the $3 man Q until tomorrow morning (I get my SS coupons early). Tomorrow I have $9 of +UPs expiring so I will buy the Soap Kit with my 20% card and let you know if I get any discount.



The regular price of the Lysol soap kit is $14.99, so the sale price of $9.99 is unaffected even with 20% Wellness. Unfortunately no MM here, but still a good deal.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   MrVietnam said:   This week at Rite Aid single serve candy bars are BOGO. If you still have your free "random acts of chocolate Q" (which are buy 2 get 1 free), this could be a good week to use them. Mine exp 12/31.

So it looks like if you buy 2 you will get 2 free as part of Rite Aid's BOGO sale, but then if you use one of your buy 2 get 1 free man Qs in addition then you will get your money back for one of the one's you bought, so you will end up buying 1 and getting 3 free.
This is most likely YMMV, since it may be denied via the Buy One Get One Free coupons cannot be used in conjunction with a Buy One Get One Free promotion clause in Rite Aid's coupon policy.

I know the coupon is B2G1, but I'm sure there will be cashiers or managers that say it's still a G1 coupon, so it can't be used with a BOGO sale.


Yesterday, I bought 4 single serve Snicker bars and she took my B2G1 coupon with no problem, so I got 4 bars for 99 cents.

Today, I smartened up a little and since the coupons were for buy 2 get one free, I bought SIX Snicker bars and used 2 coupons, so I got 6 Snicker bars for 99 cents, or about 17 cents each.

I agree with you it is a YMMV, but I have had success twice. I think I will save my other coupons for the Black Friday sales at Rite Aid or CVS. Ar Rite Aid, on Black Friday they have a deal that will give you 3 candy bars for $2 and you will get a $1 +UP (limit 5). So you could buy 3 for $2 and then use a B2G1 coupon and that would bring the price to 3/$1.33. Then you would get a $1 +UP back for every 3 bars you buy, making each bar only 11 cents. Not bad.

They've only had Fall Gift of Savings once and that was two (or 3) years ago. They've had Christmas GoS annually for more than 5 years. Dumpster diving has become a holiday tradition and I'd miss it.

The Lysol hand soap dispensers have always been with the hand soap. The cucumber one is the only flavor left. Can't recall the other one but it got clearanced a while ago. I saw the new seasonal ones on a free standing card board display, not w/ the rest of them.

Anyone else here ever get their mouth washed out w/ soap when they were a kid? Believe me, Ivory soap does not have flavor and my guess is that the Lysol doesn't either.

Skipping 64 Messages...
MISTERCHEAP said:   GET FOUR FREE Colgate 360 TB's along with 4 Free COLGATE TOTAL TP's a/up's! $3.50 up on ea pack, limit 4 ups per card.1st store = $3.50
2nd store = $2.49 and rec'd $3.50 +UP. (only had one, so they apparently flagged it in their system as 50% clearance).
3rd store = $3.50



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014