2 Boxes of Enfamil (33.2oz Refill) for ~ $35 at Target

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ok, please be nice, this is only my second deal post but I thought this was a really good deal. Went to Target last night armed with all my Enfamil coupons and was pleasantly surprised to see that Target is currently running the gift card special where you buy 2 of the Enfamil refill boxes and you get a $5 gift card. Most of us that use Enfamil have the $5 coupons and $4 voucher checks most of the time but the key here was using the $7 coupon in the Target baby circular that just got sent out. So the deal went like this for me:

2 boxes of Enfamil Gentlease = $65.96
2, $5 Enfamil coupons - 10
2, $4 Enfamil vouchers - 8
Target baby coupon - 7
$40 out of pocket + $5 Target gc

Good deal if you were stockpiling coupons and waiting for a deal!

Member Summary

Enfamil
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks StephDv. Good deal, only advice would be to add a link to the Enfamil coupon page and add AC (after coupon) and YMMV in the title because you need to be on the mailing list for both target baby and Enfamil.

Where did you get the vouchers and the $7 target coupon? From filling out the baby registry?

where did you get the voucher? is it only on enfamil? also any coupons on pampers...?

btw, if you calculate the price per ounce, it is cheaper to buy the original "can" vs the refill.

I'm not sure why I get the Target coupons. I did fill out a Baby registry but I also know people that didn't that still get them. There are alot of these coupon books floating around on eBay for pretty cheap. The vouchers come directly from Enfamil. If you sign up for their Family Beginnings Program, you will receive them often. For the $5 coupons you can go here Enfamil Coupon and print them.

keke12334 - Yes there were also a number of coupons on Pampers.

Gir - In this case the refill is cheaper because the coupons only apply to that.

I also forgot to mention, if you have a Target card, you get an extra 5% off.

I'll probably start getting the vouchers after my kid is actually born then. Thanks for all the info!

Gir - If you call them and ask them to send you the vouchers now, they probably will. Also make sure to check out the Enfamil website and print out the vouchers for all the freebies from your OB and the hospital when your baby is born. And congrats on your little one!

Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014