• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.couponfactory.com/coupon/...

Check out this high value Barilla coupon! click on the “Print” at link to immediately print a $1 off ANY one Barilla Whole Grain Pasta coupon! These packages of pasta are priced around $0.98 at WalMart (and possibly other stores too?), so potentially FREE after the coupon!

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

whoever designed these should be canned...they look really fake (company seems legit though)

lordoffire said:   whoever designed these should be canned...they look really fake (company seems legit though)

I agree !!! The size is a pain too!

i agree. Hope the bar code works because I want to use it at self-checkout lanes to avoid suspicious cashiers.

Scanned fine for me. Price at my WM in suburban Chicago was $1.28. End result not bad in the overall scheme of things, but in principle, a horrible 30% more expensive if the product is actually $.98 elsewhere.

Tmon, you are really being a putz.

This coupon is currently unavailable. Please check back soon.

E

$1.28 at walmrat.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014