• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   FYI - The Schick $10 +UP is a MONTHLY deal. No need to finish the $30 this week.
But you won't have the in-ad coupon though.

junkdeal said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   FYI - The Schick $10 +UP is a MONTHLY deal. No need to finish the $30 this week.
But you won't have the in-ad coupon though.

I heard over at SD that people are getting rain checks for $5.99 (sale price $9.99 minus $4 in-ad coupon). This is a good solution if you are $10 short for the +UP since you would have to buy 2 anyways with the tracking not rounding. I'm not sure if anyone has gotten a $5.59 rain check (gold price $9.59 minus $4 in-ad) for the hydro silk.

passion124 said:   junkdeal said:   I bought 3 razors refill for $29.97 and the $10 up didn't print, this is 2 hours ago. I had to buy one more hydro shaving cream to get the $10 up printed.
Looks like with all this chaos happening on the $10 UP, they are not rounding it anymore. I'm not sure it happened only for me or anyone else experienced the same.

That happened to everyone. They are no longer rounding at all for all +UP deals. Others have reported starting out the day with $20 in tracking, buying one refill and having $29.99 tracking with no +UP printing. I'm sure it had to do with all the calls to cs with +UPs not printing at $29.97 for the Schick deal.
I blame Skyleena_J.

junkdeal said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   FYI - The Schick $10 +UP is a MONTHLY deal. No need to finish the $30 this week.But you won't have the in-ad coupon though.Coupon only applies to razor / refills. There are many other items that qualify for the $30 monthly +UP.

Now if you need the razors / refills and you have the mfr coupons, then go for it. Otherwise, wait for other qualifying items to be free or MMs.

needed to find out where I was towards Diabetes +Up. Did chat and the rep was Skyleena_J.
My total was a round number, ie no decimal points so this one may still be rounding up.

For those working on the spend $50 get $10 ongoing Diabetes +Up, the Dex4 liquid is $2.99/2.69/2.39. In my stores its in front of the pharmacy counter w/ the other diabetes supplies.
SCR #35: buy 1 for $1 SCR or buy 2 for $5 SCR, limit TWO rebates.
Buy 2 for $4.78, get back $5 SCR
Buy 4 for $9.56 + filler to use a $10 Schick +Up, get back $10 SCR and $10 towards Diabetes +Up if they're still rounding that one up.

passion124 said:   junkdeal said:   I bought 3 razors refill for $29.97 and the $10 up didn't print, this is 2 hours ago. I had to buy one more hydro shaving cream to get the $10 up printed.
Looks like with all this chaos happening on the $10 UP, they are not rounding it anymore. I'm not sure it happened only for me or anyone else experienced the same.

That happened to everyone. They are no longer rounding at all for all +UP deals. Others have reported starting out the day with $20 in tracking, buying one refill and having $29.99 tracking with no +UP printing. I'm sure it had to do with all the calls to cs with +UPs not printing at $29.97 for the Schick deal.

FWIW, I talked to the manager at my "favorite" RA, and asked whether (if I asked) she would override the price of an item **up** by a couple of cents, if I needed to make a threshhold like that. Her response was "of course I would."

Schick $10 UP only printed twice for me. I tried third time and didn't print. I bought 3 razors and 1 shaving cream. The total was more tha $30 but $10 didn't print. Any one having this experience?

MrVietnam said:   Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap (8.5 oz.) or Bar Soap (4 pk.), $2.99
Get $2 +UP Reward (Limit 2)
$0.75/1 Softsoap Bodywash or Bar Soap, exp. 5/13/12 (SS 04/15/12) (I believe this is a regional coupon)
As low as $0.24 ea. after coupon and +UP Reward!

EDIT: FYI for those buying the Softsoap 4 pack bars. I bought 2 packages today. One was the Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions and the other was the Sweet Honeysuckle & Orange Peel. The Juicy Pomegranate rang up the sale price and produced the +ups, but the Sweet Honeysuckle rang up regular price and no +ups printed.

There is now a $/1 Softsoap printable available here http://www.colgate.com/app/Softsoap/US/EN/Special-Offers.cvsp that will make this soap FREE through the end of day today.

junkdeal said:   Schick $10 UP only printed twice for me. I tried third time and didn't print. I bought 3 razors and 1 shaving cream. The total was more tha $30 but $10 didn't print. Any one having this experience?
I had that happen when I did back to back transactions. If card is registered you can call CS for the +Up. If not you should be able to buy something like Colgate tomorrow and it will print since its a monthly +Up. Just make sure to buy it in the first transaction of the day on that card.

MrVietnam said:   There is now a $/1 Softsoap printable available here http://www.colgate.com/app/Softsoap/US/EN/Special-Offers.cvsp that will make this soap FREE through the end of day today.Thanks -- I bought one today so I will go back tomorrow for a post-coupon.

my4mainecoons said:   junkdeal said:   Schick $10 UP only printed twice for me. I tried third time and didn't print. I bought 3 razors and 1 shaving cream. The total was more tha $30 but $10 didn't print. Any one having this experience?
I had that happen when I did back to back transactions. If card is registered you can call CS for the +Up. If not you should be able to buy something like Colgate tomorrow and it will print since its a monthly +Up. Just make sure to buy it in the first transaction of the day on that card.

Thanks Maine, I hope to get one tomorrow.

received the Schick Up from CS today. That was fast considering I didn't contact them until mid-week. Received 5 $2's that expire 6-30-12.

Here's my transaction today:

$9.58 - 2x Occu Fresh 6ct eye wash kit (gold price $4.79)
$9.56 - 4x Dex4 Liquid blast (gold price $2.39)
$2.99 - 2x Kendall Alcohol Swabs (BOGO free)
-$1.00 - 2x $.50 off ocu fresh eye wash IP

=$21.13 + tax

get back $4 +UPs & $22 Single check rebates for $4.87 MM ($4 SCR#28, $8 SCR#31, $10 SCR#35)..

woops, posted in wrong thread

my4mainecoons said:   received the Schick Up from CS today. That was fast considering I didn't contact them until mid-week. Received 5 $2's that expire 6-30-12.Got mine today. Same denomination and expiration. Time to go look for eye wash kit and alcohol swabs!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014