• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.commonkindness.com/printable-grocery-coupons/1

log in or sign up required to print these coupons

there are 3 pepsi coupons at the link, plus a bunch of various Frito Lay items (chips, pretzels, etc)


* $1/1 Pepsi Next 12oz 12 pk
* $1/1 Diet Pepsi 12 oz 12pk
* $1/1 Pepsi Max 12 oz 12 pk

Member Summary

pepsi next (87.63kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Pain to sign up, but for some nice coupons, it is all good.

Can't get them to print

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.commonkindness.com/printable-grocery-coupons/1

log in or sign up required to print these coupons

there are 3 pepsi coupons at the link, plus a bunch of various Frito Lay items (chips, pretzels, etc)


* $1/1 Pepsi Next 12oz 12 pk
* $1/1 Diet Pepsi 12 oz 12pk
* $1/1 Pepsi Max 12 oz 12 pk


can't see the print button , how to print the coupons?

after signing up, I had to click on a bar at the bottom of my screen to print the selected coupons. hth

annieren said:   after signing up, I had to click on a bar at the bottom of my screen to print the selected coupons. hth

Thanks that helps.

There's also a $1 off one Mountain Dew 12-pack And
a $1 off a Diet Mountain Dew 12-pack

Perhaps you could add this to the title for Mountain Dew drinkers?

Dew coupons are history

pepsi coupons are gone.

COUPONS ARE BACK AND RESET! if you haven't printed them yet...have fun!

those look so fake

Interesting combo of mainstream products like Pepsi and Doritos along with niche brands of organic, gluten free, and natural products.

I tried to print a 2nd batch, but got a message that stating a limit of being able to print once every 180 days.

Most of the coupons I got have a long "non-traditional" barcode on them (like what I am seeing on many modern coupons) but not the "normal" barcode with 12 digits which I thought is what normally scans to register the coupon value. I'm curious to see what happens when I try to redeem one of these.

I scanned one of these at the self-checkout line with my purchase, and it worked - no problem.

annieren said:   I scanned one of these at the self-checkout line with my purchase, and it worked - no problem.
That's good to know. Where did you shop where you're able to scan coupons yourself at self-checkout? My biggest gripe about self-checkout: none of the stores by me allow the customer to scan couponsócashier intervention is required. Very annoying and defeats the whole purpose of using self-checkout.

I scan my own coupons at Giant Food Stores and Wegmans. The only time I need a cashier to help is if there is a problem with a particular coupon or if it's for a free item (because they have to enter the price)

Thanks FW for the deals.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014