• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.pyramidbrew.com/sites/default/files/symon/PYR_Symon_W...

LIMIT THREE REBATES!!!

Pyramid Ales “Michael Symon Food Pairing” $10 Rebate Offer
Offer begins 05/01/12 and ends 12/31/12
Must be 21 years of age or older. Offer open to legal US residents of all states where Pyramid Ales are sold excluding the states of AL, AR, DE, FL, IN, KS, LA, ME, MN, MS, ND, NH, PA, RI, SD, TN, TX, VT, and WV. Get $10.00+
back by mail when you purchase any combination of certain Food Pairing recipe ingredients** (other than beer) AND any two (2) six-packs or one (1) 12-pack of any Pyramid Ale. The total purchase price of the Food Pairing
recipe ingredients** (other than beer) must be at least $10.01, not including sales tax. See tear pad for a shopping list of eligible Food Pairing ingredients**. All purchases must be made between 05/01/12 and 12/31/12.
_____ I have enclosed my original dated cash register receipt(s) showing my purchases of any two (2) six-packs or one (1) 12-pack of any Pyramid Ale AND a combination of eligible Food Pairing recipe ingredients** (other
than beer). The total purchase price of my Food Pairing ingredients** is at least $10.01, not including sales tax.
* CT, MA, MD, MO, NC, NJ, NY and UT residents: A purchase of beer is not required to qualify for the rebate. You must, however, purchase a combination of Food Pairing ingredients** (other than beer) having a total purchase priceof at least $10.01, before sales tax, and satisfy all other terms of this offer.
** IL, NY, and VA residents: Food Pairing ingredients cannot be private label store brands.

+CA residents: For every $10 rebate check issued, $4 is being rebated on the purchase of beer and $6 is being rebated on the purchase of the Food Pairing ingredients.
# IL and MD residents: rebate is on the purchase of Food Pairing ingredients.

thanks to celestialdigs and ryansmommy/sd

Member Summary

pyramid (119.24kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Reminder that today is the postmark deadline for the fall/winter offer. Items needed to be purchased before Dec. 31. P... (more)

my4mainecoons (Jan. 15, 2013 @ 11:15a) |

did anyone else not get their rebate?

gooddeal (Feb. 14, 2013 @ 2:13p) |

got them all!

gooddeal (Mar. 08, 2013 @ 10:46a) |

Things you can buy to reach $10.01: (Thanks to jmccurrytech at RS for the Food Pairing List
Meat (bratwurst, ground beef, pork shoulder-that's all I see in the recipes)
Salt
Pepper
Ketchup
Cheddar Cheese
Pickles
red Onions
Eggs
Bacon
Hoagie Rolls
English Muffins
Lemons
Malt Vinegar
Brown Sugar
Fresh Rosemary
Fresh Thyme
Mustard Seed
Garlic
Olive Oil
Sherry Vinegar
Chili Flakes
Cinnamon Sticks
Cumin Seed
Coriander Seed
Ancho Chile powder
Crushed Tomatoes
Corn Tortillas

Chicken stock
Blended oil

Update on :
Pyramid Ales “Michael Symon Food Pairing” $10 Rebate Offer [pyramidbrew.com]

Pyramid Rep (Jeremy) affirmed that any meat is OK to buy--from beef to poultry--just NO fish!!

Also if there is a UPC on the product (like on crushed tomatoes can--to cut it off and include in your envelope). If no UPC is involve like a clove of garlic, to just be sure to circle all items from the rebate on your receipt ,including price. (Most other rebates I've done don't require upc's-so this is just a h/u!! Keep those UPc's and turn 'em in!![

The online form states:
This offer is comprised of two separate Food Pairing Rebate Offers: (1) The “Spring/Summer Rebate Offer” which features ingredients used in certain Spring/Summer-themed recipes, and (2) the “Fall/Winter Rebate Offer” which features ingredients used in certain Fall/Winter-themed recipes. You may submit your rebate claim(s) for either the “Spring/Summer Rebate Offer” or the “Fall/Winter Rebate Offer” at any time subject to the postmarking deadline stated below. There is a limit of three (3) rebates per person or per address for the “Spring/Summer Rebate Offer” and three (3) rebates three per person or per address for the “Fall/Winter Rebate Offer.”

Yes---unless you live in:
** IL, NY, and VA residents: Food Pairing ingredients cannot be private label store brands.

Call:
Questions? Call 1-877-952-2288. If you want to be sure what you are buying qualifies for the rebate call this number. Another poster (from another forum)made up the qualifying ingredients list as she/he iinterpreted them from the recipes]

I went through the recipes and revised the list originally posted by jmcurry at RS.
The only meats I see in the recipes are:
Meat (bratwurst, ground beef, pork shoulder-)

Decent beer? Never heard of them.

karrun said:   Decent beer? Never heard of them.

if you can find a 12 pack for sale for about $10 and get $10 in the groceries shown for free by MIR, basically, you get to try it out for free. so no real risk even if it tastes like sludge!

karrun said:   Decent beer? Never heard of them.

I always loved their hefeweizen. That was the only beer they made I believe at first, then the intro'd some others. It used to be "pyramid" was the hefe, then it was called "haywire", now it's called their hefeweizen.

If you like that style of beer, theirs is an excellent representation.

CT, MA, MD, MO, NC, NJ, NY and UT residents: A purchase of beer is not required to qualify for the rebate.

Just to reiterate how hot this offer is for residents of the states above.

You can basically get $30+ of the grocery items shown in QS for FREE by MIR (three sep submissions of $10.01+ each).

AWESOME DEAL!

There is a limit of three (3) rebates per person or per address for the “Spring/Summer Rebate Offer” and three (3) rebates three per person or per address for the “Fall/Winter Rebate Offer.”

Six rebates total??

Thanks for the great offer! A printable beer rebate is extremely rare.

AllGood said:   There is a limit of three (3) rebates per person or per address for the “Spring/Summer Rebate Offer” and three (3) rebates three per person or per address for the “Fall/Winter Rebate Offer.”

Six rebates total??

Thanks for the great offer! A printable beer rebate is extremely rare.

can't comment on the limit 6 total. for right now, I'm playing it safe with limit 3. ymmv on limit 6 right now.

Update on :
Pyramid Ales “Michael Symon Food Pairing” $10 Rebate Offer [pyramidbrew.com]

Pyramid Rep (Jeremy) affirmed that any meat is OK to buy--from beef to poultry--just NO fish!!

Also if there is a UPC on the product (like on crushed tomatoes can--to cut it off and include in your envelope). If no UPC is involve like a clove of garlic, to just be sure to circle all items from the rebate on your receipt ,including price. (Most other rebates I've done don't require upc's-so this is just a h/u!! Keep those UPc's and turn 'em in!![

thx celestialdigs/sd

If a person is in one of these states (T, MA, MD, MO, NC, NJ, NY and UT)
can a person buy stuff from a warehouse and still have it count? (like eggs, ketchup, and olive oil?)
does the receipt have to have at least 2-3 items on it? (combination hints at least 2 items, even if there's not beer)

(This might be my first "beer" rebate, which is why I'm asking very simple questions; sorry)

VivYip said:   If a person is in one of these states (T, MA, MD, MO, NC, NJ, NY and UT)
can a person buy stuff from a warehouse and still have it count? (like eggs, ketchup, and olive oil?)
does the receipt have to have at least 2-3 items on it? (combination hints at least 2 items, even if there's not beer)

(This might be my first "beer" rebate, which is why I'm asking very simple questions; sorry)

It doesn't say "excludes warehouse" so I'd say it would count.
I've done many beer rebates and I never buy the food items. I find receipts at supermarket (trash cans, parking lot, etc.), trade for them or have friends save them for me. T&C says receipt(s) so it doesn't all have to be on one receipt.

ETA: You could have 10 receipts w/ $1 worth of something on it and you'd be ok.

my4mainecoons said:   VivYip said:   If a person is in one of these states (T, MA, MD, MO, NC, NJ, NY and UT)

It doesn't say "excludes warehouse" so I'd say it would count.
I've done many beer rebates and I never buy the food items. I find receipts at supermarket (trash cans, parking lot, etc.), trade for them or have friends save them for me. T&C says receipt(s) so it doesn't all have to be on one receipt.

ETA: You could have 10 receipts w/ $1 worth of something on it and you'd be ok.

Maine,

your advice might be off on this particular rebate. it's a very specific list of items which can qualify, so I'd be cautious if the "garbage receipts" don't contain items from the list in the QS. Plus people were advised to send in the UPC's off items that had them on it.

I'm not saying to send any receipts, I'm saying to find receipts for included items. E.g. I don't buy meat but meat is a qualifying product. I look for receipts showing purchase of meat. What's wrong w/ that?

my4mainecoons said:   I'm not saying to send any receipts, I'm saying to find receipts for included items. E.g. I don't buy meat but meat is a qualifying product. I look for receipts showing purchase of meat. What's wrong w/ that?

nothing, except meat now often times now has a scannable bar code on the package or the overwrap. As I mentioned, this rebate's a little "funky" in that any item that has a UPC code on it (except maybe loose produce, like a piece of garlic), needs to have the UPC code included with the submission. You won't find the UPC's laying on the street with the receipt I'm afraid.

I added corn tortillas to the shopping list.... it's not an ingredient, but they do call for them with the tacos.

RE: UPC codes.....you do NOT have to enclose upcs from the grocery items, just from the beer that you purchase. I called to verify and that is what I was told.

UPC's are not necessary for food items..I know because I've been paid on this refund ! *the spring rebate and I was paid rather fast!*

Do you think that you have to purchase the items in a qualifying state or just submit the rebate with an address in a qualifying state? I'm in Florida which is excluded altogether but have an address in NJ I could use for the rebate.

peste386 said:   Do you think that you have to purchase the items in a qualifying state or just submit the rebate with an address in a qualifying state? I'm in Florida which is excluded altogether but have an address in NJ I could use for the rebate.

good question, not sure if there's any mention in the fine print on this issue. More and more rebates have been using verbage that you must reside and purchase items in same state. If you plan on being in NJ between now and 12/31, you can likely just buy it there if you can use the items in NJ. If you're buying the groceries anyway in FL, all you gamble is a .45 stamp if you get denied. If you get the check sent to NJ, then you're a winner.

can you put all three rebates in one envelope? or 3 envelopes? for three submissions?

how long does it take to receive the rebate? I sent mine in in july but haven't received the rebate yet.....

dinky68 said:   how long does it take to receive the rebate? I sent mine in in july but haven't received the rebate yet.....

up to 12 weeks, if you don't have it by the end of Oct, then you should contact them. also, there may be a tracking website listed on the form that you can see if it's been received/processed (approved or rejected for some reason)

anyone have a pdf of the summer rebate?

Wanting to know the list of ingredients for the "Fall" rebate. I don't have the forms in this area, but did print them from the internet, but it doesn't include the ingredients, so I am a bit confused with that. I did the "spring/summer" rebates already.

Please email me at unme52@hotmail.com Thanks much!

got my first $10 rebate

got my last 3 Checks In The Mail yesterday-$50 of free groceries here in MA, def. one of the better deals on useful stuff this year.

1. Was there a separate form for spring/summer? If so, does anyone have it?

2. Can we submit 6 rebates (3+3) in Nov/Dec? Or did the 3 spring/summary rebates have to be submitted earlier in the year?

Thank.

BrianGa said:   1. Was there a separate form for spring/summer? If so, does anyone have it?

2. Can we submit 6 rebates (3+3) in Nov/Dec? Or did the 3 spring/summary rebates have to be submitted earlier in the year?

Thank.

1. Same form
2. Yes. Same deadline.

Reminder that today is the postmark deadline for the fall/winter offer. Items needed to be purchased before Dec. 31. Postmarked today and must be received by Jan. 22.

did anyone else not get their rebate?

got them all!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014