Rite Aid 9/2 - 9/8

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
gocint said:   that sucks ! back to cvs ? lol (i heard the $4 coupons are back - i hope that is true) -
I don't understand comments like this. Most people here go to RA for the deals. It's not like we are buying the same thing we'd be getting at CVS. And CVS's deals have been terrible lately. I had a couple of $1 green tag ECB that I got a couple of weeks ago that were expiring, and I had to get some dish detergent (which was on sale, of course) to use them because there was nothing else I needed.

Seems to be a good week for the physician's formula. Should be a money maker with the $5 email coupon, UPs, and the buy 3 get $25 back rebate. Does any one confirm that you have to buy all 3 in one transaction? The rebate form says receipt so I assume must be in one shot.

Ban Deodorant BOGO free $3.99
Get Back (2) $2 +Up (monthly) AND $1 +Up (weekly)
= FREE + $1 MM!

The limit is 2 (thanks junkdeal) on the $2 (monthly) +Up and 2 on the $1 (weekly) +Up.

My son went to buy the iced tea using the $7 +Up I had on the card. Somehow it did not take it off his order, and he thinks the cashier managed to enable printing of +Up's on the account, which I did not want. He did not end up buying anything. Ugh.

MrVietnam said:   Ban Deodorant BOGO free $3.99
Get Back (2) $2 +Up (monthly) AND $1 +Up (weekly)
= FREE + $1 MM!

Don't know for sure the limit on the $2 (monthly) +Up, but it is 2 on the $1 (weekly) +Up.

Thanks Mr.V
I checked the tags it says $2 UP and limit is 2.

briarycliffs said:   Seems to be a good week for the physician's formula. Should be a money maker with the $5 email coupon, UPs, and the buy 3 get $25 back rebate. Does any one confirm that you have to buy all 3 in one transaction? The rebate form says receipt so I assume must be in one shot.
yes all on same receipt.

junkdeal said:   do they tie up UPs with card in the new program.?
Did any one try using the UPs from different card?

I've been using +Up earned on one card for purchases on a different card; nothing's changed.

Just got back from RA. Bought the Renu Fresh for $7.59 (Gold discount) and got the $7 +Up and the $2 +Up, plus my $2.00 L2C coupon came off too. That was a $3.41 MM!

I got the BOGOF $3.99 Ban deodorants and got the 2 $2+ Ups and the $1 +Up, so $1.01 MM.

Bought 2 Nature Made Vitamin B-12's and they rang up BOGOF. So apparently it's just the Vitamin C that's ringing up BOGO50%, all other NM seem to be ringing up BOGOF. Bought just enough to get my 2nd $15 +Up from the NM deal.

Strangely, I tried to use my first $15 NM +Up today and it beeped "no matching item found". Since my total after all other coupons was over $15.00, the manager pushed it through manually.

Almay MM

The cheapest Almay products that qualify for the SCR are $8.99.. Either the Almay Wake-Up Concealer or Almay Wake-UP Blush.

$20.67 - 3x Almay Wake-UP Concealer ($8.99 + $4.49 + $7.19)
-$6.00 - 3x $2 off Almay cosmetics (8-05 SS or tearpads)
-$3.00 - 1x $3 off Almay Wake up VV coupon September
=$11.67
get back:
$8 +UPs - 2x $4 +UPs ($4 +UP wyb $10)
$6 SCR - 3x $2 September SCR Almay foundation, powder, blush, or concealer
$2.23 MM ($8.23 MM if you can get 3 VV coupons)

my4mainecoons said:   I've been using +Up earned on one card for purchases on a different card; nothing's changed.

Thanks Maine.

billrubin said:   I don't understand comments like this.

I think you are taking it too seriously. I was just complaining that it sucks to wait until the next day to use the UPs. I dont like the idea of going back to the store more than once if i can avoid it. Now this shift in their policy makes it difficult for someone like me having to go back to the store more often to get on the deals. So, it makes riteaid that much less attractive for me which is a shame because they have been my favourite store for a loooong time.

back to shopping...I was able to find zrytec (14ct) in another store....$11.99(gold) -$7.50 (Riteaid coupon) - $3.00 peelie = $1.50 and counts towards buy $75 and get $20 GC. As a bonus, zrytec is something I can actually use.

Free incense. There is a monthly home fragrance/candle UP wyb 2. Lowest price is $1.49 for incense. Also have some cheap tea lights. Don't know the limit though. I got 4 packs of incense. paid 5.36 (silver price) got $6 UPs.

Thanks My4mainecoons for the PF rebate info. Bought 4 Physician's Formula, paid $42.34, used 3x $5 RA coupon, 1x $3 peelie, got $14 UPs and will get back $25 rebate. Also got the free ban. Pretty good day at the Rite Aid for me.

briarycliffs said:   Thanks My4mainecoons for the PF rebate info. Bought 4 Physician's Formula, paid $42.34, used 3x $5 RA coupon, 1x $3 peelie, got $14 UPs and will get back $25 rebate. Also got the free ban. Pretty good day at the Rite Aid for me.
Why didn't you use 4 RA $5 coupons? It should be one per product as long as your coupon value does not exceed the product value.

I got 3 powders BOG50% $13.95 and 2 concealers $6 BOG50% for ~$42. Used 5 $5/1 RA PF ip's, 2 $3 peelies. No beeps.

I had only printed 3 of them, didn't really want to try my luck. I thought using 3 in one transaction was pretty good.

Off the topic, I am not seeing the code watching a VV video. It's blank and the timer doesn't run down. Anybody else had the same problem?

It happened on both Firefox and Chrome.

briarycliffs said:   Free incense. There is a monthly home fragrance/candle UP wyb 2. Lowest price is $1.49 for incense. Also have some cheap tea lights. Don't know the limit though. I got 4 packs of incense. paid 5.36 (silver price) got $6 UPs.

Thanks picked up few sticks.

In case folks were not aware, the +Up that can't be used until the next day CAN be used immediately if the cashier enters the 11-digits and "item look up". I've done it several times. Same thing goes for the coupons that print on your receipt that have a next day start date. They beep as "not active yet" but if cashier keys in the 11 digits they go through.

I bought Nicorette lozenges back to back:
Box #1 $36.79 (g)
- $5 vv
- $10 manufacturer coupon
$21.79 oop, got back $15 off your next Nicorette purchase RA receipt coupon; submit for $5 SCR

Box #2 $36.79
- $5 vv
- $10 manufacturer coupon
- $15 receipt coupon dated for next day; after it beeped asked cashier to key it in-- went through
= $6.79 oop, got back $15 +Up and submit for $5 SCR (different acct)

next day got box #3 using $15 +up from above. Got next $15 +Up which I used an hour later when SS keyed it in.
Great SS. She told me she'd opted out immediately and agreed that the 6AM rule was ridiculous. Said she didn't mind keying in to work around it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014