Rite Aid 9/9 - 9/15

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
SweetClover said:   It was very weird today going to Rite Aid and having the checker tell me my total was 51. The +UP's I had nearly paid for everything, not that I'm complaining or anything...
FYI- If you haven't had a total of $0.00 yet, the RA registers require a manager over-ride for a $0.00 transaction. One way around it is to have the cashier charge you $0.01 for a miscellaneous item. New cashiers won't know how to do it. Experienced cashiers will understand what you're doing and know how to do it. Had a $0.01 transaction last week.

briarycliffs said:   billrubin said:   briarycliffs said:   They aren't the bubble, more of a padded. They are brown kraft paper stuffed with something like lint. Just lines on the front and says caremail rugged mailer on the back. Only mention of duck is the web addy in very small print on the bottom of the backside. They are heavier than the padded, added a few cents in postage to mail a similar item versus the bubble, but they were free so I'm not complaining. UPC is 075353115411.What size are they?
8.5" x 10.75"
Thanks. I found 2 at the RA I went to tonight and will look for more tomorrow. Also found the Lysol on an endcap after not being able to find it on the shelf and being rather upset. They even had 4.

my4mainecoons said:   SweetClover said:   It was very weird today going to Rite Aid and having the checker tell me my total was 51. The +UP's I had nearly paid for everything, not that I'm complaining or anything...
FYI- If you haven't had a total of $0.00 yet, the RA registers require a manager over-ride for a $0.00 transaction. One way around it is to have the cashier charge you $0.01 for a miscellaneous item. New cashiers won't know how to do it. Experienced cashiers will understand what you're doing and know how to do it. Had a $0.01 transaction last week.
That works out well if you have a Chase Freedom card and checking account and get back 10c per transaction .

my4mainecoons said:   junkdeal said:   briarycliffs said:   The back to school dorm things went 50% off. I got the accessory boxes (looks like shoe boxes to me) for $1.49 each and they have a rebate on them. Rebate #65, $5 for buying 2, limit 3 rebates. People also say that the duck mailers that are $1.49 regular price are counting for the new rebate again $3/2. The accessory boxes are great for the Operation Christmas Child that is coming up real soon. They also have laundry baskets or other plastic things included that are also 50% off.
BriaryCliffs. Thanks for the post.
Did the rebate clear for you? I bought one accessory box like you mentioned and other one 2 tray nic nac box. I paid $1.49 + $3.49
Hoping it will clear for $5. I'm only concerned about accessory box as it was not pictured but their is a mention of "living accessory box" in the rebate, I'm not sure they are the same.

I purchased 18 accessory boxes this week and they cleared for $15 on each of 3 SCR accts

Thanks Sir.

My receipts finally cleared for both the accessory boxes and the duck padded mailers! Found 2 pairs of the free socks, a few of the free sachets and lots of the incense. Guess what everybody is getting for Christmas.

Could not find any of the accessory boxes. I did get lucky and find 1 store with 2 $1.99 socks and 2 $2.49 socks. Bought them and got $5 +Ups. I had bought 1 $1.99 at a previous store hoping I'd find one at another store, and then I'd return it and rebuy with the second. I'm going back to one more store after dinner to see if I get lucky.

Update: no luck at the other store so I just returned the item I had.

It seems like each store has 2 of the mailers. One store I went to had one that was torn open, so I got the manager to agree to discount it 50% to 75c. Sadly, the cashier had to use a calculator to figure out how much to deduct.

I noticed that the +Ups now expire exactly 2 weeks after you get them. I thought they had been 2 weeks + 1 day when they switched to this new fiasco. That means you no longer get a chance to shop an extra week of sales if you buy on Saturday.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014