• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Last day, they have buy 10, get them $1.50 each. When you buy ten of these kraft cheese packs, you get a $10 off your next shopping trip coupon at the register.

If you plan to shop at Kroger again, that's 50 cents for the 16 slice pack of cheese, the lowest I've ever seen. Retail is $2.79.

Other kraft stuff is eligible for the $10 off so maybe you could mix and match with some of Kroger's other buy 10 get $5 back promotions, ones that would be covered under the buy 10 get $5 back from kroger and buy 10, get $10 coupon on your next shopping order from Kraft.

If you buy 10 packs of 16 slices of cheese, it makes them 50 cents each if you plan to shop at Kroger again and spend the $10 same as cash at Kroger. My coupon today was good until September 30.

These slices keep for months in the fridge, my kids eat them fairly fast, this deal makes most sense if you have a medium or large family. If you live alone, it's probably not the best deal.

Member Summary

Kroger
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You can also freeze it.

Hornrw said:   You can also freeze it.

Good point. The expiration date is always months away too.

You sure it's last day? Most grocery sales are good through Tuesdays and start new on Wed.

My ad goes until Sunday. But I believe the offer ends today.

Danzilla said:   You sure it's last day? Most grocery sales are good through Tuesdays and start new on Wed.

I believe it's the last day for the buy 10, get $5 off, but the Kraft event may not be over. Kroger sales usually end on Saturday.

clearanceman said:   Danzilla said:   You sure it's last day? Most grocery sales are good through Tuesdays and start new on Wed.

I believe it's the last day for the buy 10, get $5 off, but the Kraft event may not be over. Kroger sales usually end on Saturday.
Must be a regional thing. Here in Houston, all the stores have a new flyer and prices out for each Wednesday... with occasional specials for the weekends.

Great deal, OP, for those who can stomach that partially digestible plastic.

But seriously - great deal.

so gotta buy 10 cheese? i know i hit this bonus accidently before on other items in multiples. anybody confirm still live?

You can actually get all ten packages for FREE combined with the $10 Catalina WYB 10 qualifying items...if your store has the machine spitting out $1/2 coupons right at the cheese shelf area!

nicknametaken said:   You can actually get all ten packages for FREE combined with the $10 Catalina WYB 10 qualifying items...if your store has the machine spitting out $1/2 coupons right at the cheese shelf area!

Wow, mine didn't have that. They have had it before, but not for months. I used to stand there and wait for the coupons, they would come out and then I had to wait for another. wow 10 for free, sweet.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014