Rite Aid 9/30 - 10/6

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
passion124 said:   Carefree 2/$2, get 2x $1 +UP - deal expires today with 8/26 PG coupon, good all week with printable)
Buy 4, use 4x $.50 off carefree (8/26 PG expires today or printable at carefreeliners.com)
Pay $2, get back $4 +UP.
=$2 MM

Nope, you get a single $1+Up WYB 2. So it nets out at free, not MM.

Mr. V had it right with his post on 15 Sept at 0911.

HEY NOW!!

those of you who receive the special insert in your fliers that Mr V mentioned,

there are TWO $25 up coupons with Transferred RX on tha back page. Much nicer than waiting for the ad in 2-3 weeks if you need to refill/transfer an RX now!

MISTERCHEAP said:   there are TWO $25 up coupons with Transferred RX on the back page. Much nicer than waiting for the ad in 2-3 weeks if you need to refill/transfer an RX now!On page 8 of 12 in my ad.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   there are TWO $25 up coupons with Transferred RX on the back page. Much nicer than waiting for the ad in 2-3 weeks if you need to refill/transfer an RX now!On page 8 of 12 in my ad.

by back page, I meant of the special pages that I think are only appearing in some areas. unless I looked at it wrong.

melachri said:   
Nope, you get a single $1+Up WYB 2. So it nets out at free, not MM.

Mr. V had it right with his post on 15 Sept at 0911.

I bought 4 carefree liners for $1 each and got 4 +UPs $1 each. Free after +UPs with no coupons. If you have coupons it's $2 MM.

Carefree line item

Carefree +UPs

MISTERCHEAP said:   by back page, I meant of the special pages that I think are only appearing in some areas. unless I looked at it wrong.My RX coupons are in the actual ad, not with the special 4 page insert.

Here's another possible MM deal or free deal in addition to the Honey Maid Grahams!

Buy 4 BelVita Crackers (on sale 4 for $10),

Use 2 BOGOS here (like Honey Maids, these easily could be under both "crackers" and Cookies for double dip purposes)
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1223166/

and 1 $1/2 Nabisco coupon from Mr V's post below (these are a nabisco item).

Pay $10

2 BOGOs less $5
1 $1/2 Less $1

Pay $4, get back $4ups and/or possibly the $5/$10 double dip as these may count for both. Haven't tried the deal yet only because I was at the store and realized it and didn't have the BOGO coupons with me!

Interesting post I saw on SD this morning:

Has anyone been having trouble using more than one VV in a transaction?

I bought 2 Almays and used 2 VVs only to have the both VVs accepted, but when I looked at my receipt, instead of the -3.00, it showed a 0.00. The same thing happened when I tried to purchase 2 Gas-X using 2 VVs.

Cashier told me that it's a system change to prevent more than one VV, but I'm not sure he's right.

If he's correct then we're all going to be doing a ton of post-coupons.

I've been told by a RA employee that post-coupons can only be done for mfr's coupons, not for RA coupons. Not sure if that's true or not, but I'm just passing along what I was told.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Here's another possible MM deal or free deal in addition to the Honey Maid Grahams!

Use 2 BOGOS here (like Honey Maids, these easily could be under both "crackers" and Cookies for double dip purposes)

Pay $10

2 BOGOs less $5
1 $1/2 Less $1

Pay $4, get back $4ups and/or possibly the $5/$10 double dip as these may count for both. Haven't tried the deal yet only because I was at the store and realized it and didn't have the BOGO coupons with me!

Just tried this deal, without success. This item is apparently coded as a cookie, so it wasn't part of the 2 for $5 sale or the $2 +UP promotion. It does still track for the $5 WYB $10 however.

One other note: the BOGO coupon is good only on two new varieties of Belvita. My RA didn't have those flavors, so the coupon beeped "item not found." I was able to persuade the cashier to take it anyway but YMMV. Ended up paying $1.99 for 2 boxes, with $2.99 towards the $10 promotion. I'll be back for Honey Maids to hit that $10!

ergo said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Here's another possible MM deal or free deal in addition to the Honey Maid Grahams!

Pay $10

2 BOGOs less $5
1 $1/2 Less $1

Just tried this deal, without success. This item is apparently coded as a cookie, so it wasn't part of the 2 for $5 sale or the $2 +UP promotion. It does still track for the $5 WYB $10 however.

One other note: the BOGO coupon is good only on two new varieties of Belvita. My RA didn't have those flavors, so the coupon beeped "item not found." I was able to persuade the cashier to take it anyway but YMMV. Ended up paying $1.99 for 2 boxes, with $2.99 towards the $10 promotion. I'll be back for Honey Maids to hit that $10!

that doesn't make sense. these are on sale two for $5 in the areas with the special ad (perhaps you're not in that area), four boxes would be free with coupon/up's and $1mm with the extra $1/2 coupon I noted.

as for the flavors, that's ymmv I suppose. but if these are on sale two for $5, they are indeed free or $1mm acs/ups

why did you buy only 2 boxes? is that all they had on the shelf?

edit to add: if you bought two boxes, even w/coupons, you should have at least $5 towards $10 promo spend. not $2.99

MISTERCHEAP said:   ergo said:   One other note: the BOGO coupon is good only on two new varieties of Belvita. My RA didn't have those flavors, so the coupon beeped "item not found." I was able to persuade the cashier to take it anyway but YMMV. Ended up paying $1.99 for 2 boxes, with $2.99 towards the $10 promotion. I'll be back for Honey Maids to hit that $10!edit to add: if you bought two boxes, even w/coupons, you should have at least $5 towards $10 promo spend. not $2.99Seems like they reduced the free one to $0 rather than enter as $2.99 coupon.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   ergo said:   One other note: the BOGO coupon is good only on two new varieties of Belvita. My RA didn't have those flavors, so the coupon beeped "item not found." I was able to persuade the cashier to take it anyway but YMMV. Ended up paying $1.99 for 2 boxes, with $2.99 towards the $10 promotion. I'll be back for Honey Maids to hit that $10!edit to add: if you bought two boxes, even w/coupons, you should have at least $5 towards $10 promo spend. not $2.99Seems like they reduced the free one to $0 rather than enter as $2.99 coupon.

possibly that would explain it. guess you have to be proactive as the customer when that sort of thing happens and ask they enter the price as a manu q, rather than price adjust.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Here's another possible MM deal or free deal in addition to the Honey Maid Grahams!

Pay $10

2 BOGOs less $5
1 $1/2 Less $1

update to this deal. item is actually on sale for $2.99, not 2 for $5.

deal looks like this.

Buy 4 for $11.96

use 2 BOGOS and 1 $1/2 coupon

(ymmv on flavors/coupon acceptance)

pay approx $5, get $5 back in ups = FREE

Lysol Power and Free Cleaner 22-24 oz. $2/$5
Use 2 $1/1 coupons found here https://www.facebook.com/Lysol/app_518956934797903
Use the $3/2 Lysol products coupon from the September Video Values
Pay $0
Get a $1 +Up Reward (limit 2 offers)
Final Cost FREE + $1 moneymaker!

This deal is only for those who received the supplemental 4-page insert in your ad:

Sundown Naturals Vitamins on sale BOGO (2/$3.79+)
Buy 1, Get $3 +UP Reward – limit 2
Buy 2 Sundown Vitamin D (100 softgels) $3.79/$0
Use $1.60/1 printable coupon or $1/1 coupon from 9/30 RP insert
Use $1/1 Rite Aid Video Values store coupon (October)
Pay $1.19, Get $6 in +UPs
FREE + $4.81 overage after coupon and rewards

For the $1.60/1 printable coupon, you will only get a $1.10/1 coupon unless you click on the “Add 50 cents” part of the offer to get the video and the higher value coupon.

MrVietnam said:   This deal is only for those who received the supplemental 4-page insert in your ad:

For the $1.60/1 printable coupon, you will only get a $1.10/1 coupon unless you click on the “Add 50 cents” part of the offer to get the video and the higher value coupon.

That's strange. Those were $5.99 in my store, and it's not a high priced store. I will check again tonight.

Cheapest I saw was $5.49 for the B-complex vitamins. 2 load2card coupons came off giving me overage.

$5.49
$0.00
-$1.25 sundown vitamins l2c coupon
-$3.00 osteo-bi flex l2c coupon
-$1.60 printable coupon
-$1.00 VV coupon
=$1.36 overage, get back 2x $3 +UPs
$7.36 MM

MrVietnam said:   This deal is only for those who received the supplemental 4-page insert in your ad:

What is the UP limit on these ?

junkdeal said:   MrVietnam said:   This deal is only for those who received the supplemental 4-page insert in your ad:

What is the UP limit on these ?

MrVietnam said:   Buy 1, Get $3 +UP Reward – limit 2

Thanks Mr.V

passion124 said:   Cheapest I saw was $5.49 for the B-complex vitamins. 2 load2card coupons came off giving me overage.
How did you put the L2C coupons on your card? And why did it take it off for the wrong brand?

can someone confirm that the nabisco double dip will work with Oreo cookies ?

Oreo is priced at $2.99
Buy $10 get $5 plus the additional bonus ups ???

Not sure if buying three will trigger the $5 up

Will the Honey Maid Graham cracker deal work on the Ritz crackers? They are both Nabisco.

Just asking since my store is out of graham crackers buit it has a lot Ritz crackers.

WLABOB said:   Will the Honey Maid Graham cracker deal work on the Ritz crackers? They are both Nabisco.

Just asking since my store is out of graham crackers buit it has a lot Ritz crackers.

As I said already when I posted this deal (back on page 1), Ritz crackers are NOT included.

billrubin said:   passion124 said:   Cheapest I saw was $5.49 for the B-complex vitamins. 2 load2card coupons came off giving me overage.
How did you put the L2C coupons on your card? And why did it take it off for the wrong brand?

To get Load2Card coupons, you log into your wellness account online and clip the coupons onto your card. I log in periodically and clip all the coupons. If you don't clip them after a week or so they are lost. If you do clip them, they are there until they expire, usually 6 months or longer.

The reason it took off for Osteo-Bi Flex is because Osteo-bi flex is in the same family as Sun Down. I don't have any control over what coupons come off or don't. A lot of times I buy the correct product, and the Load2Card does not come off.

passion124 said:   To get Load2Card coupons, you log into your wellness account online and clip the coupons onto your card. I log in periodically and clip all the coupons. If you don't clip them after a week or so they are lost. If you do clip them, they are there until they expire, usually 6 months or longer.

The reason it took off for Osteo-Bi Flex is because Osteo-bi flex is in the same family as Sun Down. I don't have any control over what coupons come off or don't. A lot of times I buy the correct product, and the Load2Card does not come off.

Thanks.. unfortunately I did not read the first line which said you needed to have the special insert, and since my stores do not, there's no deal for me.

Bill- I don't have the insert either but load the coupons on your card anyway. Sometimes they come off the strangest things. Ones that should come off an item don't and ones that have nothing to do with the item come off. Buy a specific toothpaste and the L2C may or may not come off. Buy toilet paper and that toothpaste coupon might come off. (This isn't exactly what's happened but you get the idea.)

HEADS UP and worth a try!

My store was out of the single Chapsticks ( 3 for $3 deal with $2ups back), they wrote me an rc for 3 for $1!

so even once the sale ends Sat, you can still use those coupons as a mm with other items on the order.

Buy 12 singles with rc, pay $4/use 6 $1/2 coupons, $2mm (overage) and no up's to worry about!

Here is a awesome deal for those that have the special 4-page section in their ad! There are two deal this week that are double dipping at Rite Aid and no coupons required!:

Monthly Deal: Buy $12 of Prestige Cosmetics, Get Back $6 +Up (limit 1)
Weekly Deal: Buy $15, Get $7 +Up (check your local ad)

So, purchase $15 worth of Prestige Cosmetics and snag a huge discount! You could do the following:

Buy (4) Pencil Eyeliners $3.99 ea
Pay: $15.96, Get Back $7 +Up AND $6 +Up
= $2.96 or $0.74 ea!!

Dont forget, like I did, if you have silver or gold your cost will be different. I had to buy 5 of the pencil liners( they were listed as 3.99 and my silver got them down to 3.55).
5 x 3.55 = 17.75 OOP but got 7UP and 6UP! So 4.75 after UPs or .95 each. Still a good deal to me, and a bunch for donating too. Of course, my OOP was much less because I had a bunch of UPs from earlier this week.

Summer's Eve
Price: 2 for $7.00
GET BACK $2 +UP REWARD WHEN YOU BUY 2 OF THESE ITEMS

There's a $2 printable available from the Summer's Eve website. Result, $1.50 for each.

My Rite Aid had ALL of the Dollar Days Stuff at 50% off. Bought a bunch of stuff at 50˘ off, The boxes were at the end of one of the Halloween/Holiday aisles.

passion124 said:   MrVietnam said:   Buy 2 Sundown Vitamin D (100 softgels) $3.79/$0That's strange. Those were $5.99 in my store, and it's not a high priced store. I will check again tonight.FYI - $3.79 Vitamin D3 is 400 IU; $5.99 D3 is 1000 IU.

Bought 2 x $3.79 D3 = $3.79 - $1.60 IP - $1 VV - $1.25 l2c* = -$0.06 OOP; rec'd 2 x $3 +UPs

* Sundown l2c coupon. I did not have the Osteo B-Flex coupon loaded; only recently started l2c.

Thanks Mr. V and passion124.

MrVietnam said:   In my ad it is in a separate page in between pages 6 and 7 of the ad. It is numbered L1, L2, L3, and L4. My ad says it is for regions 5, 9. Everyone won't have this deal so if you didn't get the supplement to your ad then you don't have the deal.

In this same supplement to the ad there is another warm deal. You can get a $5 +UP wyb a $25 gift card to Applebees, Bass Pro Shop, Chili's, Macy's, Toyr 'R Us, or Bed, Bath & Beyond (limit 2 offers per Wellness card).
Has anyone done the GC deal? Is it as advertised or is there a "hidden" bonus?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014