• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/106903562/ShopRite-9-30-2012
ad courtesy of livingrichw/coupon blog
note- some .99 items listed in titles are on the 4 days w-sa sales, others are week long.

Freebies/cheaps/deals coming soon.

Member Summary

shop rite
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks to celestialdigs/sd for this info.

9/30-10/06 PREVIEW

FREEBIES

GU M Toothbrushes $,77 After coupon, FREE
$.55/1 8/05SS (CA papers)

Crest Toothpaste $1.77
$.50/1 8/26 P & G expires 9/30
Buy 2=$3.54 Use: 2 $.50/1 Coupons Pay: $1.54 GET: $2 CAT OYNO MM: $.46!!

Birdseye Steam Fresh Veggies $.99 After coupon FREE (if chef's faves included)
$.50/1 IP Print [smartsource.com]http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=IWPC3...

Simply Potatoes $.99 (Wed-Sat) After coupon, FREE
$.75/1 IP Print http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?bt=vi&CRID=CJ_20090225&PLID=...

Sylvania Mini Twist Bulb 1/2 price $.99 After coupon, FREE
$1/1 IP Print [smartsource.com]http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=SEL2R...

CHEAPIES
Sorrento Mozzarella 16 oz/Ricotta 2 lbs $1.98 After coupon, $.98!!
$1/1 6/24SS Or 6/17SS Thx z390z expires 9/30

Betty Crocker Cookie Mix 17-20 oz 2 for $4 (mb2) After coupon, $1
$.50/1 IP Print [bettycrocker.com] and Print [coupons.com] 62946


Turkey Hill Ice Cream $2.50 After coupon, $1.50
$1/1 home mailer( You can request a packet of coupons from us every month. We will mail one packet, per mailing address, each month but you need to contact us and request them. You can either email
us [turkeyhill.com] or call us at 1-800 MY DAIRY (1-800-693-2479).

Aunt Jemima Waffles $.99 (Wed-Sat) After coupon, $.49
$1/2 IP Print [facebook.com]

Buitoni Fresh Cut Pasta $1.99 After coupon, $.99
$1/1 Buitono Pasta /Sauces IP Print
[facebook.com]

Pillsbury Grands $1.24After coupon, $..91
$1/3 IP]Print [pillsbury.com]
40c/3 coupon (coupons.com) + 40c/3 SavingStar ecoupon credit supersavvy

Nuctresse Natural Sweetener $3.49 After coupon, $1.49
$2/1 9/30SS and $2/1 IP Print [coupons.com]

Perdue Boneless Chicken Breast $4.77 (Wed-Sat)
$1/1 IP Print [facebook.com] 4 prints total (Click on enter now and save $1 of the left) After you enter the weekly give away, click on the link again and then the Enter the Block Party Contest at the top of the page. (The Block party contest requires that you upload an image) You can print two copies of this coupon after entering both contests.) Thx to Steph

Palmolive Dish Detergent 25 oz $1.88 (Wed-Sat) After coupon, $.88
$.50/1 9/16SS

Hunt's Tomatoes 28 oz 3 for $3 (mb3) After coupon, $.73
$.40/3 9/16SS

Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes 3 for $3 After coupon, $.50
$1/2 9/16SS
Buy6=$6 Use: 3 $1/2 Coupons Pay: $3 or $.50 each


Nabisco Toasted Chips /Cheese Nips /Lemon Twist Oreo $1.99 After coupon, $1.24
$.75/2 8/05SS

Nabisco Premium Saltines $2 After coupon, $1.25
$.75/2 8/05SS

Herr's Potato Chips$1.77After coupon, $.77
$1/1 IP Print [smartsource.com]

Sea Pak Pop Corn Shrimp 24 oz $4.99 After coupon, $3.49
$.75/1 9/30SS
$.75/1 IP Print [facebook.com]


Nature's Bounty Vitamins $1.64+ After coupon, $.84 for cheapest
$1/1 9/09RP

Spend $20, save $5 OYNO
Purex Ultra Laundry/ Fabric Softener $1.99 (shelf $2.99)


More coming!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by celestialdigs; Today at 06:28 PM..

There is a great deal on Purex/Dial Body Wash. Dial is either $2.99 or $3.49 depending on your ad (if it's $3.49 in the ad, it is not as good a deal, obviously). Purex is $1.99. There's a $2/1 coupon available for printing on Redplum and $1 for Purex in October All You, plus I had a $1 Catalina that had printed for it.

Here is the deal from LRWC:

Buy 4 Dial Men's Body Wash, $2.99 each ($3.79)
Buy 2 Purex Ultra Laundry Detergent, $1.99 each ($2.99)
Pre-Price Plus Subtotal: $21.14 or $15.94 sale
-(4) $2/1 Dial Men's Body Wash printable
-(2) $1/1 Purex Liquid or Ultrapacks Laundry Detergent, exp. 11/30/12 (ALL YOU Oct '12)
-(1) $0.75 Purex Liquid Detergent eCoupon (Hispanic Hertiage)
-(1) $1/1 Dial Body Wash eCoupon (Hispanic Hertiage)
Pay: $4.19
Get: $5.00 Catalina
as low as all FREE!
*This deal idea is assuming this Catalina will print based on Pre-Price Plus prices, however we can't be sure until Sunday!

billrubin said:   There is a great deal on Purex/Dial Body Wash. Dial is either $2.99 or $3.49 depending on your ad (if it's $3.49 in the ad, it is not as good a deal, obviously). Purex is $1.99. There's a $2/1 coupon available for printing on Redplum and $1 for Purex in October All You, plus I had a $1 Catalina that had printed for it.

Here is the deal from LRWC:

Buy 4 Dial Men's Body Wash, $2.99 each ($3.79)
Buy 2 Purex Ultra Laundry Detergent, $1.99 each ($2.99)
Pre-Price Plus Subtotal: $21.14 or $15.94 sale
-(4) $2/1 Dial Men's Body Wash printable
-(2) $1/1 Purex Liquid or Ultrapacks Laundry Detergent, exp. 11/30/12 (ALL YOU Oct '12)
-(1) $0.75 Purex Liquid Detergent eCoupon (Hispanic Hertiage)
-(1) $1/1 Dial Body Wash eCoupon (Hispanic Hertiage)
Pay: $4.19
Get: $5.00 Catalina
as low as all FREE!
*This deal idea is assuming this Catalina will print based on Pre-Price Plus prices, however we can't be sure until Sunday!

Seems great, did you try this?

junkdeal said:   Seems great, did you try this?Indeed I did, and it worked great. BTW the math was actually wrong and you only needed to buy 1 Purex, but I had 2 $1 coupons so I got both. All Dial body wash is on sale but the coupon (which is no longer available) said men's so I decided to just buy that. Coupon printed after the order was paid and receipt was printing.

billrubin said:   junkdeal said:   Seems great, did you try this?Indeed I did, and it worked great. BTW the math was actually wrong and you only needed to buy 1 Purex, but I had 2 $1 coupons so I got both. All Dial body wash is on sale but the coupon (which is no longer available) said men's so I decided to just buy that. Coupon printed after the order was paid and receipt was printing.
Thanks.

Someone on LRWC claimed that the $1.50 Purex coupon on coupons.com for Kmart worked at Shoprite, even though it's for a 60 ounce bottle and Shoprite carries 50 ounce. YMMV if your store will accept it, given the wrong size and Kmart logo that prints on it.

"Simply Potatoes $.99 (Wed-Sat) After coupon, FREE"

I don't see the 16 OZ package which is mentioned in the coupon.
I see only 20 OZ or 24 OZ on sale for .99
Any idea the 16oz are in which aisle?

junkdeal said:   "Simply Potatoes $.99 (Wed-Sat) After coupon, FREE"

I don't see the 16 OZ package which is mentioned in the coupon.
I see only 20 OZ or 24 OZ on sale for .99
Any idea the 16oz are in which aisle?


I think this was an error by celestialdigs, coupon is for the "steamables" potatoes which aren't part of the .99 sale, ymmv using it on the other types.

MISTERCHEAP said:   junkdeal said:   "Simply Potatoes $.99 (Wed-Sat) After coupon, FREE"

I don't see the 16 OZ package which is mentioned in the coupon.
I see only 20 OZ or 24 OZ on sale for .99
Any idea the 16oz are in which aisle?


I think this was an error by celestialdigs, coupon is for the "steamables" potatoes which aren't part of the .99 sale, ymmv using it on the other types.


Thanks

MISTERCHEAP said:   junkdeal said:   "Simply Potatoes $.99 (Wed-Sat) After coupon, FREE"

I don't see the 16 OZ package which is mentioned in the coupon.
I see only 20 OZ or 24 OZ on sale for .99
Any idea the 16oz are in which aisle?


I think this was an error by celestialdigs, coupon is for the "steamables" potatoes which aren't part of the .99 sale, ymmv using it on the other types.


I got rejected when I tried it.

1brooklyn1 said:   I got rejected when I tried it.As in it beeped or the cashier refused to accept it?

billrubin said:   1brooklyn1 said:   I got rejected when I tried it.As in it beeped or the cashier refused to accept it?

Cashier refused to accept it, she stated the coupon was for 16 oz. and the sale items were 20-24 ounces.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014