CVS Black Friday 11/18-11/21 + 11/22-11/24 with AD Scan

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
The chocolate Cheerios, the multi grain. honey nut, and the peanut butter Cheerios are also ringing up $2.87. Make sure to scan at the coupon machine.
The small and medium size (14oz) Cheerios are also scanning at $2.87.

MrVietnam said:   Snickers are ringing up at $0.50 but still printing out the $0.75 ECB each.

The cashier at one of the CVS' I went to (upon direction from her manager) was repricing the Snickers to 75 cents each at the register at checkout time. She said the 50 cents price was a mistake. I was going to buy 3 (because they would be free) but when she repriced them I only got two.

MrVietnam said:   Snickers are ringing up at $0.50 but still printing out the $0.75 ECB each.

The cashier at one of the CVS' I went to (upon direction from her manager) was repricing the Snickers to 75 cents each at the register at checkout time. She said the 50 cents price was a mistake. I was going to buy 3 (because they would be free) but when she repriced them I only got two.

Wow that's so mean of him. He doesn't want people make mere 25 on candy? It's not that it's coming out of his wallet

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014