• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://offer.cvs.com/CouponServerHA/PR0JCLE/ZQD5G/VD43F/EIH2VRR/...

ymmv scanning on all cards, but it is a fairly generic coupon/bar code. If you belong to the beauty club, it should definitely scan.

Member Summary

cvs
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks MR C!

So I forgot to print this. Has anyone had problems using this? It expires today.

billrubin said:   So I forgot to print this. Has anyone had problems using this? It expires today.

guessing no news is good news. I haven't used it either.

Maybe I will pick up some nail polish remover for my wife. I think that's around $2.29.

So I went to CVS tonight. It worked on 2 of our cards but beeped on the 3rd. Given that the unfriendly supervisor was there, I did not ask them to override it and just did two transactions.

billrubin said:   So I went to CVS tonight. It worked on 2 of our cards but beeped on the 3rd. Given that the unfriendly supervisor was there, I did not ask them to override it and just did two transactions.

are you signed up for beauty club on all 3 Bill? thinking one may not be, would explain the beep.

If you buy something that's less than $2.00, the coupon still takes off the full $2.00. Of course that's YMMV but it worked for me on a small tube of skin cream that was $1.49.

MISTERCHEAP said:   billrubin said:   So I went to CVS tonight. It worked on 2 of our cards but beeped on the 3rd. Given that the unfriendly supervisor was there, I did not ask them to override it and just did two transactions.
are you signed up for beauty club on all 3 Bill? thinking one may not be, would explain the beep.
Yes.

I wonder if this was somehow related to the $2 beauty coupon you could generate on a per-card basis. When I tried to use one of those on the same card, it also beeped, but I attributed that to my having previously had it scanned but then voiding the order.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014